Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1227492 - Thu Oct 25 2018 10:07 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

Hillary Clinton, five days ago: "You cannot be civil to people who threaten what you stand for, what you care about."

AGAIN: which party is engaging in debate and dissent, and which party is declaring total war and stoking their people to intolerance, intimidation and violence.

I'll give you a clue, M E M... IT'S YOUR SIDE.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1227494 - Thu Oct 25 2018 10:17 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

I was disappointed when Clinton said that. She was also criticized for it from both sides.

Fair play!

#1227497 - Thu Oct 25 2018 10:55 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

None of the Democrat talking points machines I watched voiced a word of criticism of Hillary's remarks.

#1227498 - Thu Oct 25 2018 11:12 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Fair play!

#1227500 - Fri Oct 26 2018 12:01 AM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I'm surprised that you didn't see Michelle Obama rebuke Clinton for it. Clinton also didn't get cheers like Trump does when he gets crowds to chant "lock her up" either. Or his endorsement of somebody physically assaulting a reporter.

Originally Posted By: Moscow Central Committee, 1943

Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or nazi or antisemitic... The association will, after enough repetition, become "fact" in the public mind.

Well done, M E M, you've learned your marxist defamation lessons well.

No matter how many times you repeat the talking point, it doesn't become more true.

AS I SAID, Trump did not endorse assault of a reporter, he simply gave some idle flattery to Gianforte, and to the independent-mindedness of the Montana constituents in the rally audience who voted for him. Trump at the beginning says that he clearly saw hitting the reporter was not a good idea, and thought it would hurt Gianforte in the election, but (jokingly) that it actually seemed to help him in the election. And that wow, you're a big tough guy, I couldn't body slam someone, I admire someone who's physically able to do that.

Trump didn't say to his audience that it's good to beat up reporters and that you should all go out and do that too. He just made jokes about a situation Gianforte got himself into. And Gianforte paid a price for, a year before Trump teased him about it. Of course, Democrats leaped to take it out of the humorous context, and in Trump's place, I would not have given them that opportunity.

But conversely,

Maxine Waters... ("create a crowd, step into their faces, let them know they're not welcome...")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

Corey Booker... ("Get up in the face of some congress people")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsh1G4B92Y

Kamala Harris... ( "Does one of us have to come out alive?")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TdQ4LLGJQ

Hillary Clinton... ( "No civility until we regain power.")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXS8r4SpnQ

Joseph Biden (take Trump "behind the gym")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilzDRQXES4

Barack Obama ("If they bring a knife, we bring a gun")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyOjdZ4W4I

All ACTUALLY DID endorse violence toward their political opposition. Or at the very least, used in a few cases a humorous context similar to what Trump did in his comments.

And Michelle Obama, if she even vocally opposed Hillary's "no peace till we regain power" remark, didn't condemn the many similar remarks by other Democrats, including her own husband.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1227505 - Fri Oct 26 2018 07:29 AM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

Fair play!

#1227506 - Fri Oct 26 2018 02:32 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You keep trying to make what Trump did okay but he did endorse somebody that physically assaulted a journalist who was just asking a legitimate question. Than the coward tried to lie about it and pin the blame on the journalist. Instead of any type of condemnation last week Trump offered praise. "That's my kind of guy" And if you brought a knife I certainly would want a club handy. Nothing wrong with what Obama said.

How many different ways do I have to say the same thing, M E M?
Trump said it in a joking context. And he never directly said that what Gianforte did was something he endorsed or that others should go out there and body slam reporters or Democrats. Trump said in the same sentence that he thought Gianforte had hurt himself politically by body-slamming the reporter, and that he would lose. But that (joking context) it actually seemed to help Gianforte in the election. Right there, Trump is saying that's something he himself wouldn't do. Then, not the act, but he praised Gianforte's physical strength and ability to do that. And he praised the voters of Montana present at the rally who voted for Gianforte for their independent-mindedness. And the compliments to both the candidate and the state's voters were the pretty much identical to those he's given at any other candidate rally.

I myself said that if I were Trump or one of his advisors, I would not encourage praise of Gianforte's actions, even in a joking context. Precisely because it could be spun by Democrats to be endorsing violence.
But then, even if Trump had not made any remark about the incident, Democrats would say EVEN APPEARING ON STAGE with Gianforte was an endorsement of body slamming the reporter. So Trump really can't win. If Trump had never visited Montana, and never said a word about Gianforte ever, Dems and CNN would still bash Trump as supporting violence by simply not condemning Gianforte.

Meanwhile... all the Democrats I listed above, who overtly stoked and endorsed violence. Your hypocrisy is on full display.

It's just like Florida governor-candidate Andrew Gillum, when his Republican opponent Ron Desantis said we shouldn't "monkey around" with a Florida economy that's been growing for 10 years, and Gillum manufactured a context where that was a racial comment calling Gillum a monkey.

When you hold your own to the same standard, on far more overt calls for violence against their political opposition, I will take you seriously.

#1227509 - Fri Oct 26 2018 03:23 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

The pipe-bomber was arrested about 2 hours ago, and FBI director Wray and the prosecuting U.S. attorney just concluded a press conference.

Suspect arrested in Florida in connection with suspicious packages sent to Democrats

Quote:
A fingerprint on the envelope containing one of the mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats nationwide allowed officials to close in on a suspect, 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, who was arrested Friday morning.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a 2:30 p.m. press conference that Sayoc, from Aventura, Florida, faces five federal charges and up to 58 years in prison. He confirmed the five charges are: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting federal officers.

The official charge sheet says as well as the fingerprints, reportedly found on the suspicious package sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters, "there is a possible DNA association between a sample collected from a piece of the IED inside two of the envelopes containing IEDs and a sample previously collected from Sayoc."
Sayoc was arrested at an auto parts store in Plantation. He is expected to face charges in federal court in Manhattan after an initial court appearance in Florida, according to the Associated Press.

Sayoc, a registered Republican, has a lengthy criminal history in Florida dating back to 1991. He had been arrested and accused of threatening to use a bomb in 2002 and has also been arrested for felony theft and on drug charges. His 2002 arrest affidavit states that he threatened Florida Power & Light Co., claiming he would blow up their headquarters and "it would be worse than September 11th."

No doubt much more will become known in the next few days.
The oddest details I've seen so far are that he has recently been working as a nightclub bouncer and dancer, and that he appears to have been living in his van, and part of the time with his mother.

The dancing pipe-bomber?
I'm sure Dems will make the most of the fact he's a registered Republican.

#1227510 - Fri Oct 26 2018 05:03 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2018_United_States_mail_bombing_attempts

A listing that will add details as they become known

#1227517 - Fri Oct 26 2018 09:09 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Trump fumes after mail bomber interrupts his campaign message

Fair play!

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Hop to:
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
3019 Members
14 Forums
65653 Topics
1189449 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
The trade war (or best scenario, negotiated trade agreement) with China
by Wonder Boy
Territories of the United States
by Wonder Boy
David Koch, Billionaire, high-profile Republican donor and Philanthropist, Dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
The New York Times declares war on America
by Wonder Boy
Trump's idea to purchase Greenland from Denmark. No, seriously.
by Wonder Boy
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
Trump hates the Jews
by Matter-eater Man
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
A G William Barr, speech to Fraternal Order of Police
by Wonder Boy
Artist Ernie Colon dead at 88
by Wonder Boy