Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1227558 - Sun Oct 28 2018 03:03 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy
Offline brutally Kamphausened

Loc: A glorious bold new America

Smoke and mirrors, pure insinuation. The article implies much, and says nothing.
Bottom Line:

Quote:
There is no definitive way for outsiders to verify that these accounts belong to Sayoc.

It is again the 92% anti-Trump media attempting to smear the president with yet another over-reach.

This guy is looney tunes, along the lines of Jarred Loughner. While he likes Donald Trump, he has no connection to anyone in the Trump organization, and prior to fixating on Trump with his own weird views, Sayoc was not a Republican conservative.

The guy was a male stripper for 20 years, a sometimes night club bouncer, and working for Papaa John's pizza in Plantation, living in his van at the time of his arrest. He's not some Russian super-spy or some link between Trump-Russia collusion, as the character assassins at the Washington Post are insinuating for their Democrat masters in this unsubstantiated hit piece.

The party of lies and deception strikes again, through their ally comrades in the liberal media.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1227559 - Sun Oct 28 2018 03:11 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Fair play!

#1227560 - Sun Oct 28 2018 03:33 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as siding agaainst ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region.

My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill tens of thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the Trump hit piece article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

#1227561 - Sun Oct 28 2018 03:40 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Wonder Boy

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.

#1227562 - Sun Oct 28 2018 03:54 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region. My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm not seeing what crosses over into what any normal person would actually consider a lie as you charged.

Fair play!

#1227563 - Sun Oct 28 2018 04:08 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Attends Clinton Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJtHURVql-s

See how easy that is? If I wanted to, I could imply that because the shooter's father is a Hillary supporter, that Hillary supports muslim attacks on gays.
If I had the same liberal propensity for slanderous insinuations.

It was easy because Trump and conservatives did use that against Clinton.
Clinton 'Disavows' Support From Father of Orlando Shooter
The Trump playbook now includes attacking CNN while it gets pipe bombs from one of his supporters. He truly is a piece of shit

Fair play!

#1227564 - Sun Oct 28 2018 08:04 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Wonder Boy]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.

Maxine Waters: "if you see anyone from the Trump administration, in a department store or a restaurant, create a crowd, get in their faces, let them know they are not welcome."
Hillary Clinton: "There will be peace when Democrats regain power."
Corey Booker: Go into Washington DC, find Republican congessmen and "Get in their faces."

That is two crazy bitches there. Too bad they didn't get blown up.

On second thought they probably would have absorbed the explosion and gone on a rampage knocking buildings over and shit.

Edited by Lothar of The Hill People (Sun Oct 28 2018 08:10 PM)

Don't make old people mad.We don't like being old in the first place so it doesn't take much to piss us off!

“I'm about to do something very clever and a tiny bit against the rules of the universe. It's important that
I'm properly dressed.” Doctor Who

If you’re Gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.”
― Christopher Woods,

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

#1227565 - Sun Oct 28 2018 08:24 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Lothar of The Hill People]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Thanks Lothar, I used to take you semi seriously. Won't make that mistake anymore.

Fair play!

#1227566 - Sun Oct 28 2018 09:03 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Matter-eater Man]
Lothar of The Hill People
Offline brother from another mother

Loc: Way back in the woods.
mem doesn't like my post and shit.

Don't make old people mad.We don't like being old in the first place so it doesn't take much to piss us off!

“I'm about to do something very clever and a tiny bit against the rules of the universe. It's important that
I'm properly dressed.” Doctor Who

If you’re Gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark… and brother, it's startin' to rain.”
― Christopher Woods,

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

#1227568 - Sun Oct 28 2018 09:50 PM Re: Soros, Clinton, Obama, CNN, Wasserman-Schultz all mailed pipe-bombs [Re: Lothar of The Hill People]
Matter-eater Man
Offline Fair Play!

Don't take it personal. I don't have time for people who wish Trump would get blown up either.

Fair play!

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Hop to:
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
3019 Members
14 Forums
65653 Topics
1189449 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
The trade war (or best scenario, negotiated trade agreement) with China
by Wonder Boy
Territories of the United States
by Wonder Boy
David Koch, Billionaire, high-profile Republican donor and Philanthropist, Dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
The New York Times declares war on America
by Wonder Boy
Trump's idea to purchase Greenland from Denmark. No, seriously.
by Wonder Boy
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
Trump hates the Jews
by Matter-eater Man
Peter Fonda, who wanted Trump's son locked in a cage, raped while his mother watched, dead at 79
by Wonder Boy
A G William Barr, speech to Fraternal Order of Police
by Wonder Boy
Artist Ernie Colon dead at 88
by Wonder Boy