Page 1 of 148 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#445788 - Fri Mar 11 2005 02:50 AM No woman will ever want me.
King Snarf
Offline Award-Winning Author

Loc: Philly Motherfuckin PA!
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

#445789 - Fri Mar 11 2005 02:53 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: King Snarf]
PJP
Offline We already are

Loc: Perfectville: Population 1
I can't do it........so many things I want to say right now......but even I am not that cruel........so many good one liners down the drain.

Hang in there Snarfy.

#445790 - Fri Mar 11 2005 02:54 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: PJP]
PJP
Offline We already are

Loc: Perfectville: Population 1
Snarfy
you have to show no fear with women......they can smell fear and they don't like it.

#445791 - Fri Mar 11 2005 02:59 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: King Snarf]
rex
Offline Who will I break next?

Loc: Denver
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. It easily beats out anything related to the pretty princess. March 10, 2005 will go down as the greatest day in RKMBS history.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.

#445792 - Fri Mar 11 2005 02:59 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: PJP]
King Snarf

It should be noted that I have had more than a few alcoholic beverages this evening. Still, I'll probably be just as depressed come morning.

All hail King Snarf!

#445793 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:01 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: rex]
King Snarf

Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. It easily beats out anything related to the pretty princess. March 10, 2005 will go down as the greatest day in RKMBS history.

Well, I'm glad someone's happy. Me, I don't feel much like smiling and I doubt I will for a long time.

All hail King Snarf!

#445794 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:01 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: King Snarf]
rex
Offline Who will I break next?

Loc: Denver
You cried for 15 minutes over a woman you just met? Thats just pathetic. You should never cry over a woman you just met, unless she kicked you in the nuts.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.

#445795 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:06 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: rex]
PrincessElisa
Offline The Swizzler....

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Take heart snarfs, maybe the girl just broke up with a guy, didn't feel like being in a relationship, or is just a meanhearted person. Hang in there, guys and gals are gonna have crappy days when it comes to finding someone to have a relationship with. Somethings take time so just relax and realize it's not the end of the world. There's always hope snarfs no matter how dark it seems.

#445796 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:08 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: PrincessElisa]
PrincessElisa
Offline The Swizzler....

Loc: Dallas, Texas
And it is 3 AM your time.....get to sleep and wake up before you make any drastic decisions like swearing off girls for the rest of your life alright??? Things always make sense after a good night's rest anyway!

#445797 - Fri Mar 11 2005 03:10 AM Re: No woman will ever want me. [Re: rex]
Ultimate Jaburg53
Online   cool genderqueer, gender fluid. Ze, zir, zirself pronouns

Loc: Long Island, NY
Poor Snarf. I'm sorry your feeling blue. One of your problems is you are looking for love. Love should be far down you list. First find a woman you can relate to, then see if she will tolerate all your bullshit, ask yourself if your willing to tolerate hers. A relationship is alot of work and understanding. It takes time and patience to build a succesfull one and they are still just a house of cards.

My advice is just be you, man.

It was a hard lesson for me to learn. I wish you well.

RACK MisterJLA

Photobucket is sockfucking my intellectual properties.

Page 1 of 148 12345>Last »

Hop to:
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Stats
3008 Members
14 Forums
65534 Topics
1187244 Posts

Max Online: 1242 @ Thu Mar 31 2016 02:41 PM
New Topics
Trump compares Saudi Crown Prince to Kavanaugh
by Matter-eater Man
What collected edition hardcovers would you like to see?
by Wonder Boy
"Pocahantas" takes a DNA test
by Wonder Boy
Did anyone even know there was a new Neal Adams DEADMAN series?
by Wonder Boy
The funniest thing I've seen today
by Wonder Boy
Hurricane Michael devastates Pensacola, FL gulf coast
by Wonder Boy
"Deal with the Devil" stories in comics
by Wonder Boy
Spam!
by iggy
Off topic...
by iggy
I have a switch...