RKMBs
Posted By: Joey From Friends Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-26 6:18 AM
Singer Aaron Carter sings to a crowd during a ...
LOS ANGELES - Aaron Carter has broken off his engagement to his older brother's ex-girlfriend, his representative, Juliette Harris, confirmed to The Associated Press.

The 18-year-old pop singer called off his engagement to 22-year-old actress Kari Ann Peniche just a week after he proposed onstage in Las Vegas, Harris said Monday.

Peniche is an ex-girlfriend of Carter's 26-year-old brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter. She's also a former Miss Teen USA and former Playboy Playmate.

"I got caught up in the moment and proposed," the younger Carter told Us Weekly magazine in a report on its Web site. "I then realized it was a hasty thing to do and I am not ready for marriage quite yet."

Both brothers will appear in the reality series "House of Carters," which debuts Oct. 2 on the E! network.
And I'm sure the fact that he's gay had nothing to do with this...
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-28 2:26 AM
How do you take a porposal back!?!? Caught up in the moment.....whatever!

First of all WHY was he dating his brother's ex in the first place. And secondly, I hope Kari punched him where it hurts after his change of mind.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-28 2:40 AM
And thirdly, who fucking cares?
Posted By: PJP Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-28 2:42 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

First of all WHY was he dating his brother's ex in the first place. And secondly, I hope Kari punched him where it hurts after his change of mind.

Jeff's gonna change his mind someday too.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-28 3:03 AM
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

OMG. That is so harsh.

Posted By: Ariel AKA Warp Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-30 12:11 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
And thirdly, who fucking cares?

Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-30 3:17 AM
Quote:

Pj said:

Hey I wouldn't blame him ;-)

Teachers have issues..........you should know that better than anbyody pjs!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-30 3:52 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Teachers have issues.........

Especially teachers who FUCK Gary Coleman...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: Aaron Carter Breaks Off Engagement - 2006-09-30 4:51 AM
eww
© RKMBs