RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 2:38 AM
Spears files for divorce

Britney Spears today slapped rapper hubby Kevin Federline with divorce papers. The troubled duo had been married for two years.

Spears is seeking full custody of the pairs two sons, 13-month-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, 8 weeks.

The pop star cited irreconcilable differences for the divorce, which comes after months of speculation that there was serious trouble between the pair.

Most of the rumors centered on whether Federline, a former dancer-turned-hip-hop singer, was stepping out on his wife with other women while she stayed close to home for most of the past two years while pregnant with their kids. But there also were reputed grumblings from the blinged-up hubby, who dubbed himself K-Fed, about the lack of support from his wife in backing his career.

Paghe 6 has reported the pair have an iron-clad pre-nup agreement.

Spears, in her filing in Los Angeles County Superior Court, asked the judge to ensure that both of them pay for their own lawyers.

You know, if two mature, responsible, level headed people like this couldn't make it, what hope do the rest of us have?
Posted By: Poncharillo Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 3:37 AM
I wasn't planning on marrying you!
Posted By: allan1 Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 4:56 AM
I.....am.....SHOCKED!!Shocked I tell you.I thought they'd last forever.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 5:01 AM
not me, poncharillo is a adult, and g-man is a pedophile, i gave the marriage 2 days....
Posted By: allan1 Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 4:14 PM
But they seemed so in love.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 4:32 PM
Quote:

In a bit of breaking news, CNN.com is reporting that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from husband Kevin Federline. Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." She also asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. Federline appeared on RAW last night in a taped segment issuing a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the New Year's edition of RAW.

Several Hollywood gossip websites are reporting that Spears left Federline several days ago, taking their children to a local Los Angeles hotel. Apparently, Federline allegedly went into a fit of rage and destroyed some property after Spears laughed at a tape of his recent WWE appearances. It looks like that may have been the breaking point for her.

Posted By: Rob Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 9:28 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." She also asked for legal and physical custody of their two children. Federline appeared on RAW last night in a taped segment issuing a challenge for a one on one match against WWE champion John Cena on the New Year's edition of RAW.

hahahah the difference in their lil bios just cracks me up
Posted By: notwedge Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 9:52 PM
Not only did he find out in a text message, it was caught on tape.

Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 10:00 PM
Posted By: Rob Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 10:20 PM
hah!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 11:37 PM
That cant possibly be how he found out.
Who honestly believes Britters knows how to smell let alone text message someone?
Posted By: Rob Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-08 11:40 PM
i, for one, believe she smells.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 12:13 AM
I would imagine she smells like scotch and waffles.
Posted By: Rob Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 12:25 AM
and boobs!

Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 12:51 AM
ball gag!
Posted By: Rob Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 1:01 AM
heh.
Posted By: THE Bastard Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 3:29 AM
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I would imagine she smells like scotch and waffles.

It's whut's fer dinner!!!!!
Posted By: PrincessElisa Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 3:46 AM
Wow.............and I thought it was a match made in heaven.

Guess he wasn't so toxic huh?

Hah.......Im a dork.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 5:13 AM
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Hah.......Im a dork.

You really thought they'd stay together, didn't you?

I'm surprised. They beat my prediction by about 6 months...
Posted By: THE Bastard Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 6:54 AM
Kinda proves the old saying:

"No matter how hot the chick is, somebody, somewhere is tired of fucking her"

Federline got sick of that hillbilly pussy, tried to use her money to get his non-starting music career on line, stepped out on that ass to get some new ass and NOW is about to be thrown out on his ass. Springer could do a week of shows on these kids.

Gotta love ig'nant rednecks in LURVE!!!!!

I'd still fuck the dawgshit outta Britney, though...
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 6:57 AM
At least you're a man of principles, Bastie... we can say that for you at least.
Posted By: THE Bastard Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 8:34 AM
That, and I have an enormous penis.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 3:33 PM
unless the mason jar seal breaks, and it decomposes!
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 3:34 PM
tat goes without sayin'
Posted By: THE Bastard Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 4:51 PM
Heh.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 5:31 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:

Hah.......Im a dork.

You really thought they'd stay together, didn't you?

I'm surprised. They beat my prediction by about 6 months...

she's probably still recovering over her and justin breaking up!
Posted By: Nonoxynol9 Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-09 6:35 PM
She can time-track-travel-speed back to the past and start anew.
Posted By: difficult kind Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-10 1:08 AM
Good for Britney!!!!!! Bout time she got rid of him!!
Yeah, hard to believe a classy chick like her ended up with some white trash asshole.

It must have killed her to find out that the guy on "My Name is Earl" was a fictional character. Stupid bitch probably had called her mother up and said "Momma I found my new baby's daddy" and everything before her manager explained that Jason Lee was an actor playing a role.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-10 4:40 AM
Quote:

Angry Drunk G-man said:

It must have killed her to find out that the guy on "My Name is Earl"

You mean Earl?
Yes, Snarf, I mean the character Earl. But if I just said "Earl," and didn't reference the TV show, some dumbfuck like yourself would have thought I was posting about their inbred hillbilly cousin that comes over every Sunday to clean out the crawlspace and make sure that your momma's back hair is tick and lice free.

GodDAMMit do I have to spell out everything for you?
I see G is taking out the frustrations of his message board career on other posters.

Vent, G. Vent.
Posted By: Animalman Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-10 4:52 AM
He's taking his "resignation" harder than I thought. Alcohol makes the tears taste less bitter.
I guess his night is just starting. Soon he'll move on to hard drugs, then hard men.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-10 4:55 AM
Quote:

Angry Drunk G-man said:
Yes, Snarf, I mean the character Earl. But if I just said "Earl," and didn't reference the TV show, some dumbfuck like yourself would have thought I was posting about their inbred hillbilly cousin that comes over every Sunday to clean out the crawlspace and make sure that your momma's back hair is tick and lice free.

GodDAMMit do I have to spell out everything for you?

ORRRRRR.... You could have said "NBC's Earl", numbnuts.
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
I see G is taking out the frustrations of his message board career on other posters.

Vent, G. Vent.

Is "vent" Spanish for "harder," Mxy?
Nope, sorry to disappoint.
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: Britney Spears Files for Divorce - 2006-11-12 8:36 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005460337,00.html

BRITNEY Spears and Kevin Federline reportedly fear a steamy home video is about to be made public.

A member of the singer’s entourage is believed to have copied one of the couple’s personal video tapes – allegedly recorded while Britney was still expecting baby son Sean Preston - and is threatening to release it.

A source told America’s US Weekly magazine: "He has threatened to release raunchy footage of the two taken before Spears looked pregnant.”

During her pregnancy, Britney confessed her sex life was the best it had ever been.

The sexy singer insisted her bedroom romps with husband Kevin had been red hot since she conceived.

She confessed at the time: "I think it's the best. Sex is crazy good."

Britney also stunned viewers on her reality TV show Chaotic after she was shown begging Kevin for sex.

The blonde babe, who was not married to former dancer Kevin when the footage was shot, brands the couple's bedroom antics "so good" before begging her 26-year-old lover to let her take the day off from her Onyx tour last year "to just f*** all day".
© RKMBs