RKMBs

will you now?
CG doesn't do it for me when it comes to Robots. Especially if the color tones are gloomy.
Megatron doesn't sound robot enough.
The style of animation is just horrible, in my opinion. Lot of cool detail with the backgrounds, explosions, and stuff; but the characters look awful.
Also, it looks even more shitty when you consider the fact that the movies' robots were also CG (of course, I understand that the movies had better budget).
I hate the anime influence. Anime sucks.
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I hate the anime influence. Anime sucks.
I like anime. I hate its influence. And, more to the topic at hand, this show is no Beast Wars.
aww, i thought these were pretty cool. lotsa retro feel, with new (pretty goddamn good for tv) animation. and in that first clip, there's like a good 60 seconds or so with no dialog, just action - so incredibly rare for an american toon.

Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Also, it looks even more shitty when you consider the fact that the movies' robots were also CG (of course, I understand that the movies had better budget).

i actually prefer these designs to the movies, which are so fucking complex and drab i often can't tell which bot, or what part, i'm supposed to be rooting for. to me, these look more like updated versions of the 80s toon.
© RKMBs