RKMBs
Posted By: PJP What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 10:54 PM
In honor of Beardguy I wanted to make a thread similar to those that he has come up with. It was actually a good idea given to me by one of my favorite posters here.

Oh and my favorite part is the bedroom.
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:05 PM
You're an ass.
Why the bedroom?
Posted By: PJP Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:09 PM
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck, sleep and if you're rex violate your socks.
Posted By: PJP Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:10 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

But what's your favorite part of the house cutie?
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:13 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck, sleep and if you're rex violate your socks.

lol poor rex...
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:15 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

My bedroom - I've got the most comfortable bed on the planet and getting out of it every morning sucks.
Posted By: klinton Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:16 PM
The kitchen. In the kitchen is my fridge. In my fridge is beer. Life is good.
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck...

Then for me it's the bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, guest room, roof, back yard...
Posted By: PJP Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:20 PM
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

My bedroom - I've got the most comfortable bed on the planet and getting out of it every morning sucks.

Mine may be more comfortable. Maybe I should spend a night in yours to see who's bed is better.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-15 11:51 PM
My living room and computer room. They're essentially the same room, with a recliner chair that acts like a border. I guess It's a transformer, then?

I love my couch, it's not too firm and not too soft. I sleep on it most of the time. It's a double recliner, too. I have my entertainment center there, and it houses movies, music, tv, stereo, vcr, a lot of my books, my figure collection, etc. My stereo is hooked up to my tv and vcr for a sound more like a movie theater.

My computer room has my computer, of course, and a small tv, and my 1:18 scale diecast car collection is in rattan shelves against the wall, and in one shelf is a desk top stereo, with 300 watt per channel speakers. Most of my cd collection is on my desk, as is my Harry Potter figure, my Lost In Space robot and a figure of Astroboy, and a small K - 9 figure, too. Both rooms have beautiful curtains my mother made for me herself.

My artwork hangs on the walls of both rooms.
uh got a few

basement - has the good tv, the surround sound, and the PS2 and a bunch of shitty bean bas, my amps drums and what not and a very well stocked bar

the hot tub out back....and the ice bucket nexzt to it!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:14 AM
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

Mine may be more comfortable. Maybe I should spend a night in yours to see who's bed is better.

I guess that means I take the couch for the night...
Posted By: PJP Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:17 AM
Posted By: klinton Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:19 AM
Quote:

harleykwin said:

No vino for you! Bad PJP! Down boy!
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:19 AM
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:20 AM
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

No vino for you! Bad PJP! Down boy!

LMAO
Posted By: harleykwin Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 12:26 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Now, that's a sweet set up.
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Now, that's a sweet set up.

yep, and just moved the 6.1 sereo stuff out there.

now to just get the delivery people to bring the food back there.
LOL
Between the walls, ad the crawl space under the floor boards, Plenty Of storage there!
Posted By: Sideways Re: What's your favorite part of the house? - 2005-06-16 7:42 AM
The bedroom, definitely. That's where I keep my toothbrush and my salad shooter in case I'm feeling frisky.
© RKMBs