RKMBs
Posted By: Prometheus The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:10 AM
First, a thank-you to Rob for adding the newest one:

Now, on the business.

We all use the graemlin/emoticon/smileys. It's evident. Some more than others. Some, not at all (Animalman!). Still, I think it's time to make this system a bit more efficient. If it's going to take up space on the server, we need to have a list of ones that are truly, and inherently useful.

Here is my list of graemlins that are, in my opinion, quite pointless. They're rarely used (except in forthcoming posts in this thread, I expect) and taking up needed space.

To wit:

• -- Come on. What, he's wearing sunglasses, so that makes it the "cool" one? Listen, either you're cool, or you're not...and using this graemlin isn't going to prove one way or the other. NOTED EXCEPTION: Wednesday is the only one "cool" enough to get away with using this at any legitimate point.

• -- Haven't we already debunked this guy with the patented Elisa rip of " ;p " ? Is there really a need for this one? The answer is no. We don't.

• -- Yeah, I know the tag word used for this is "sigh". But, does anyone read that from the expression? Does anyone care? Absolutely not. It's just the unloved bastard child of the far superior . Lose it.

• -- Other than it being the one graemlin that closely resembles PJP, I find it unneccessary since we have a far more stern, and imposing statement of anger/irritation:

• -- You eliminate THIS one, and you force Mopius to do more work, and/or stick with the square version. It's win-win, either way.

• -- Oh it's a dancing green banana. That makes it sooo much more understandable as an emotional smiley than, say, the normal yellow dancing banana. Pointless.

• -- And look...a devil version! Hilarious. No...no, wait....the word I meant to type was "redundant".

• -- And, finally, the 80's rock-hands one. Why would ANYone want this around, when the less goofy is possible? Why?

• -- Something akin to an old joke we all heard when we were three. It was funny and meaningful the first thirty seconds we heard it. After that....meh. Not needed.

• -- I love you Uschi. Harley's current sig can attest to that. However, I would love a count on how many times this has actually been used. Four? Seven? None?

• -- Why this one? Is it a precursor to ? If so, is it needed or even used?

• -- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING???

• -- Hey look, it's a graemlin that is supposed to signify "dizzy" or "confused". Hey look...no one uses it. Ever.

• -- How long do I have to wait before the loop replays and the guy wipes his brow in relief again? Meanwhile, it's a generic face just staring at me. Kill it before it kills the rest of us. Really.

Now, admittedly, it's much easier to point out the flaws than the solution. Therefore, I challenge everyone to fix this.

I know you all visit other MBs. I know sometimes you see smileys that are cool, and would be useful here. So, my challenge is this:

-Steal the fucker.

-Post it here.

-Convince Rob and everyone why we need it.

See? Easy as cake. Right off, I think we need:

1) A vomit emoticon

2) A flip-off/middle-finger emoticon

3) A "no shit" sarcasm emoticon

4) A "Cunt!" emoticon (After all he's given these boards, Nowhereman deserves to be able to express himself with a graemlin)

Can anyone think of others?

So, that's my case. That's gripe. My suggestions. And my challenge. And, since I'm just springing this out of the blue, I don't know if Rob would even concede to changing anything. But, it's worth of try...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:12 AM
BTW, I offer these:

Don't know what they would be used for....but, here you go nonetheless...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:14 AM

Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:16 AM
I know it says it's "goatse" but it looks like "cunt!" to me:

And I like the "Bueller?" emoticon, used or not!
Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:18 AM
We need a vomiting icon.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:18 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
I know it says it's "goatse" but it looks like "cunt!" to me:

More like "gape". Still, it's possible...

Quote:

And I like the "Bueller?" emoticon, used or not!

Well, maybe he has room for ALL of them?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:19 AM
Quote:

rex said:
We need a vomiting icon.

I think I said that. Do you have one to offer?
Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:19 AM
no
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:22 AM
Then go FIND one...
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:24 AM
do we get a pink username at the end of this game too?
Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:25 AM
No your graemlin becomes canon.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:32 AM
I like the dancing bananas! And the blobby thingie that jumps up and down. I vote we keep 'em!

I agree with Rex, we need a puking icon. Wow, that one would get over used quickly!

I agree with Pro, get rid of the sleeping icon, doing that will annoy Mopius.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:32 AM
Should be used instead of , in my opinion. The latter is horribly overused by Mx...er...uh...Mopius.

and still have untapped potential and can still be used. Especially the dizzy one. It's uses include: confusing posts, roundabout ways of explaining a point, and making fun of someone when they contradict themselves.

This can be used when no one is responding to a thread/post that you think can be a really good one. And by "you" I of course mean "me".

I agree, get rid of it.

Don't mock the nanners, except the not ripe one...that's kinda silly. Though I do like your 80's RAWK!! one Pro.

can always precede

Finally Pro, your comic book guy options? Helloooooo!!

In conclusion
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:32 AM
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
do we get a pink username at the end of this game too?

Ask Rob. He's in charge of pinking-things. However, I think your snatch may be a lost cause...
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:33 AM

It's slow repeating but it's all I can track down right now.
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:35 AM
p.s. I've been campaigning for a puke (and fucking nana) emoticon for, litterally, years and Rob has never given in.

I remember haveing a really awesome one all lined up once, too.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:39 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Should be used instead of , in my opinion. The latter is horribly overused by Mx...er...uh...Mopius.

and still have untapped potential and can still be used. Especially the dizzy one. It's uses include: confusing posts, roundabout ways of explaining a point, and making fun of someone when they contradict themselves.

This can be used when no one is responding to a thread/post that you think can be a really good one. And by "you" I of course mean "me".

Coulda. Shoulda. Woulda.

And yet....isn't.

Quote:

Don't mock the nanners, except the not ripe one...that's kinda silly.

They're all silly. Hit puberty.

Quote:

Though I do like your 80's RAWK!! one Pro.

Yes!!! But, it's Jeff's (Glacier)...

Quote:

can always precede

I'm starting to see a pattern of you trying to vouch for emoticons only you use. Hmmm...

Quote:

Finally Pro, your comic book guy options? Helloooooo!!

It's called "options", Jeremy. As in, I'm offering some. How about yourself?

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:41 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

It's slow repeating but it's all I can track down right now.

That works for me, really. I want to see others, too...
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:46 AM
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:48 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:I'm starting to see a pattern of you trying to vouch for emoticons only you use. Hmmm...

He's on to me...

Quote:

It's called "options", Jeremy. As in, I'm offering some. How about yourself?

I submit to you:

and
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:49 AM
TK awhile ago had ashitload of these on rob's server...too bad rob dumped 'em all.
Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:49 AM
We need to steal the Mr T emoticon from the Natureverse.

Quote:

Jeremy said:

Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:50 AM
this would be a popular one for the womens forum:
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:50 AM
And finally:

Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:51 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Now, on the business.

We all use the graemlin/emoticon/smileys. It's evident. Some more than others. Some, not at all (Animalman!). Still, I think it's time to make this system a bit more efficient. If it's going to take up space on the server, we need to have a list of ones that are truly, and inherently useful.

Here is my list of graemlins that are, in my opinion, quite pointless. They're rarely used (except in forthcoming posts in this thread, I expect) and taking up needed space.

To wit:

• -- Come on. What, he's wearing sunglasses, so that makes it the "cool" one? Listen, either you're cool, or you're not...and using this graemlin isn't going to prove one way or the other. NOTED EXCEPTION: Wednesday is the only one "cool" enough to get away with using this at any legitimate point.

• -- Haven't we already debunked this guy with the patented Elisa rip of " ;p " ? Is there really a need for this one? The answer is no. We don't.

• -- Yeah, I know the tag word used for this is "sigh". But, does anyone read that from the expression? Does anyone care? Absolutely not. It's just the unloved bastard child of the far superior . Lose it.

• -- Other than it being the one graemlin that closely resembles PJP, I find it unneccessary since we have a far more stern, and imposing statement of anger/irritation:

• -- You eliminate THIS one, and you force Mopius to do more work, and/or stick with the square version. It's win-win, either way.

• -- Oh it's a dancing green banana. That makes it sooo much more understandable as an emotional smiley than, say, the normal yellow dancing banana. Pointless.

• -- And look...a devil version! Hilarious. No...no, wait....the word I meant to type was "redundant".

• -- And, finally, the 80's rock-hands one. Why would ANYone want this around, when the less goofy is possible? Why?

• -- Something akin to an old joke we all heard when we were three. It was funny and meaningful the first thirty seconds we heard it. After that....meh. Not needed.

• -- I love you Uschi. Harley's current sig can attest to that. However, I would love a count on how many times this has actually been used. Four? Seven? None?

• -- Hey look, it's a graemlin that is supposed to signify "dizzy" or "confused". Hey look...no one uses it. Ever.

• -- How long do I have to wait before the loop replays and the guy wipes his brow in relief again? Meanwhile, it's a generic face just staring at me. Kill it before it kills the rest of us. Really.

Now, admittedly, it's much easier to point out the flaws than the solution. Therefore, I challenge everyone to fix this.

I know you all visit other MBs. I know sometimes you see smileys that are cool, and would be useful here. So, my challenge is this:

-Steal the fucker.

-Post it here.

1) A vomit emoticon

4) A "Cunt!" emoticon (After all he's given these boards, Nowhereman deserves to be able to express himself with a graemlin)

So, that's my case. That's gripe. My suggestions. And my challenge. And, since I'm just springing this out of the blue, I don't know if Rob would even concede to changing anything. But, it's worth of try...

Epic Take!

One problem: Rob's children are "Graemlins", not "emoticons".
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:52 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

LOVE IT!

Quote:

Jeremy said:
I submit to you:

The "G-Man" emoticon?

Quote:

and

LOVE IT!

Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
We need to steal the Mr T emoticon from the Natureverse.

Yes...
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:53 AM
gay:
Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:54 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

Quote:

can't believe no one yet said:
or Rob's blog!

Quote:

and then i would have said:
that guy's name!

Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:55 AM
AH HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA HA! Is it just going that fast on my computer?

Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:55 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Rob's children are "Graemlins", not "emoticons".

you're all my children!

all of you.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:55 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

Heh! Too bad it's not animated...

Quote:

Jeremy said:
And finally:

Yeah, I've seen this elsewhere. It's a tad over the top, in my opinion...

Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Epic Take!

One problem: Rob's children are "Graemlins", not "emoticons".

What, exactly, is the difference between the names? I jumped back and forth using both, as I thought they were just the same thing...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:57 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

you're all my children!

all of you.

Awwww...that is sweet, Rob.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:57 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
AH HA HA HA!! HA HA HA HA HA! Is it just going that fast on my computer?

That's fucking great!! We need that one...
Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:57 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

For example:

Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:57 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
The "G-Man" emoticon?

Now you're on to something.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:58 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
you're all my children!

all of you.

Hey, you up for all of this? Or, are we just wasting our time here?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:59 AM
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

you're all my children!

all of you.

That's pretty gay buddy.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:59 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
I jumped back and forth using both

I have a confession to make: I just read the thread title...

Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:59 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Now, on the business.

blah blah blah

i'll agree some are unnecessary.

i never wanted to get into the habbit of adding graemlins that weren't emotions.

like, you could be feeling innocent, so you'd post

but, you're never actually feeling unripened dancing banana enough to warrant posting

and, also, i dislike how some of the emoti...mlins are too tall to actually envelope in lines of text. like the shatner face or the koolaid man.

if ever you're saying those in a sentence, your sentence lines get all fucked up.
Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:00 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Now, on the business.

blah blah blah

actually... i'd quite like to see a "yeah yeah yeah" or "blah blah blah" graemlin for just sucha case! like that demoralizing thing you do in person, where you turn the other person's argument into a hand puppet gesture. graemlin that!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:00 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
I jumped back and forth using both

I have a confession to make: I just read the thread title...

Spoilers!!
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:00 AM

Colonal Angus:
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:03 AM
The second one would be really useful in the wimmens forum.
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:04 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Now, on the business.

blah blah blah

actually... i'd quite like to see a "yeah yeah yeah" or "blah blah blah" graemlin for just sucha case! like that demoralizing thing you do in person, where you turn the other person's argument into a hand puppet gesture. graemlin that!

Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:05 AM
thats quite good
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:05 AM
Yeah...
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:06 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
but, you're never actually feeling unripened dancing banana enough to warrant posting

Yeah...

Quote:

and, also, i dislike how some of the emoti...mlins are too tall to actually envelope in lines of text. like the shatner face or the koolaid man.

if ever you're saying those in a sentence, your sentence lines get all fucked up.

Yes, I know it disrupts your world, Rain Man. But, the Shatner and Kool-Aid actually express emotions. And, let's face it, are two of the coolest ones you have.

But, am I reading you right that we could come up with a request list of emo-lins, and you would consider adding and replacing the unused ones?

Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Fair enough. Besides, you never appreciate my presentations. What's next, you urinate on my Power Point slides?
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:06 AM
it's kinda adorable in its mocking little way.
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:07 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

you're all my children!

all of you.

That's pretty gay buddy.

That's me....I'm gay, buddy.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:08 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

Awesome!

Quote:

Uschi said:
Colonal Angus:

Yes!
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:09 AM
Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:10 AM
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Yes, I know it disrupts your world, Rain Man. But, the Shatner and Kool-Aid actually express emotions. And, let's face it, are two of the coolest ones you have.

aye, but i could rework'em a bit.

the shatner face, in particular, could be emoticon-sized purdy easily.

maybe i'd divide the faces into two sections - one for emotions and one for stand-alone commentary, which would include the signs and the koolaid man

the and icons are ones i will never get rid of!

Quote:

Prometheus said:
But, am I reading you right that we could come up with a request list of emo-lins, and you would consider adding and replacing the unused ones?

you're a wee, fragile man, pro.

haven't... we done that a buncha times before?

of course we can do that, my child.

Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Fair enough. Besides, you never appreciate my presentations. What's next, you urinate on my Power Point slides?

(insult and useage of proclaimed unusable emoticon! booyah!!)
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:11 AM
Rob, can we have a SUPER rolling eyes Graemlin, for those "extra special" Ray Adler posts...?
Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:11 AM
not... possible...
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:11 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

I TOLD you!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:12 AM
How about Castle of Blog?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:13 AM
How about an AFLAC DUCK Graemlin?

I may bring that one back...
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:15 AM
Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:16 AM
While we're discussing and submitting...

And for Mopius:
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:17 AM
OH JESUS THERE IS A GOD IN HEAVEN! Someone shrunk this to graemlin size!

PLEASSSE RobcanIhavejustthisonePLEAAASSSEE!

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:18 AM
Those are pretty cool, Jeremy.
Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:18 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
While we're discussing and submitting...

And for Mopius:

i enjoy the bat-wielding graemlin from jersey

however, let it be known, my boards will not feature a cabbage patching smiley
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:18 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:20 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

yer not sposda just give up alt-id information like that!

um... cuz... doing so... makes... you dizzy!

(woo!)
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:20 AM
Hey, Penn saying "Shut the FUCK up!"
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:21 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

Perfect!

Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
the shatner face, in particular, could be emoticon-sized purdy easily.

Do NOT...touch...the Shatner face. It is DAMN perfect. Don't ruin this, Rob. Step away from the editing tools. Away!

Quote:

Quote:

Prometheus said:

you're a wee, fragile man, pro.

haven't... we done that a buncha times before?

of course we can do that, my child.

But....but, the DNA tests proved you weren't my daddy!

And, it's called being polite. Sorry, I forget you're from New York...

Quote:

Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:23 AM
they fight... and fight! They fight and fight and fight! Fight fight fight, fight fight fight!

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:24 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
Hey, Penn saying "Shut the FUCK up!"

Gold!!!
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:25 AM
Nigga Please!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:26 AM
These are all the graemlins I want to see saved -

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:34 AM
Donnie, please...
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:37 AM
Donnie???? Que es "Donnie?"
Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:38 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:
Nigga Please!

it's the dubba-dubba-WB!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:40 AM
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:42 AM
ouch!
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:44 AM
I've had about a hundred or so graemlins on Rob's server for well over a year now, including the one he just added.

I like graemlins.
Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 8:47 AM
Well, kick down!
Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 10:56 AM

Computer, end program and save... exit holodeck.
Posted By: crawfordcrow Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:34 AM
Quote:

Uschi said:

Colonal Angus:

Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 5:59 PM
Quote:

A flip-off/middle-finger emoticon

I've been saying this for months now...
Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 5:59 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

Now, on the business.

To wit:

-Steal the fucker.

-Post it here.

1) A vomit emoticon

I made a thread in the Off Topic foumr a year ago called Emoticons for the RKMBs and it has about 100 emoticons in it.....once again the Random Mods are wayyy behind.
Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:02 PM
Quote:

PJP said:
I made a thread in the Off Topic foumr a year ago called Emoticons for the RKMBs and it has about 100 emoticons in it.....once again the Random Mods are wayyy behind.

He's right Promod

Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:11 PM
Emoticons for the RKMBs
Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:13 PM
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

PJP said:

He's right Promod

Yeah Promod!
Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:24 PM
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

A flip-off/middle-finger emoticon

I've been saying this for months now...

this is awesome....and yes you have been saying this for months.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:39 PM

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:49 PM
I want this one...

Posted By: Fused Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:50 PM
Quote:

Prometheus said:

• My obvious insecurities compel me to ! ! !
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 6:53 PM
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:01 PM
    this place has great ones but you have to download them

http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/main/free-msn-smileys-adult-1.aspx
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:02 PM
    Quote:

PJP said:

Should have made it in this forum, where it would have been relatively noticed. But, I'll check the link, anyway. Thanks father...
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:03 PM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    He's right Promod

I vote we don't use that, just because you suggested it...
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:04 PM
    Quote:

Pig Iron said:
    I want this one...

That's pretty cool. But, what does it signify? That's you're angry? Got a boner? A Jedi?
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:05 PM
    I was thinking I'm gonna fuck you up
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:12 PM
    Quote:

Pig Iron said:
    I was thinking I'm gonna fuck you up

Ah, yes. Well, that does say it, doesn't it? However, it still kind of looks like he's getting a radioactive boner...
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:13 PM
    which is cool
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:14 PM
    he could also be unleashing gaydiation @TheDoctor
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:14 PM

Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:21 PM

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:25 PM
    This is really good Sneaky...

Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:26 PM

Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:38 PM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    I vote we don't use that, just because you suggested it...

Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:39 PM
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:44 PM
    Quote:

Pig Iron said:
    This is really good Sneaky...

Agreed...
    Posted By: notwedge Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 7:52 PM
    I know someone's suggested an emoticon of Spoiler for, y'know, spoilers.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 9:19 PM

Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 10:20 PM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Quote:

PJP said:

Should have made it in this forum, where it would have been relatively noticed. But, I'll check the link, anyway. Thanks father...

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 10:52 PM
    Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:12 PM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Love these two. With the amount of lusting after people/objects that people do on this board the drooling one would come in handy. And the total "fuck off" or "I don't care" shrug would too.

Quote:

PJP said:
    harley and Joe

Joe Mama

Stole them off of PJ's thread - they're both awesome.

Quote:

PJP said:

Mentioned before, but a total necessity.

Also love the Johnny Cash one. The Col. Angus one is cool, but after the novelty wore off would it be used all that often?
    Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:14 PM
    Quote:

Uschi said:
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Now, on the business.

blah blah blah

Oh, yeah, love this one too.
    Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:16 PM
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

PJP said:
    harley and Joe

Joe Mama

Yours looks like it was plied with rufies, Mo. Better be careful!
    Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:29 PM
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

PJP said:
    harley and Joe

Joe Mama

Dude! That first one belongs to both of us!
    Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:31 PM
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

PJP said:
    harley and Joe

Joe Mama

Oh.

Well, then, keep drinking. I'm sure the rufies I slipped you are in at least one of those bottles...
    Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:35 PM
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

harleykwin said:
    Quote:

PJP said:
    harley and Joe

Joe Mama

Oh.

Well, then, keep drinking. I'm sure the rufies I slipped you are in at least one of those bottles...

Yeah!

waitaminnit....

By the by...your graemlin looks like a perfect example of what happened to you at D*C '05. Now if only the graemlin finished up with you droolin' and passed out on the floor...

Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-28 11:42 PM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Well, kick down!

I have no idea what "kick down" means. Please advise.

Regards,
    P.T.U.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 12:26 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 3:39 AM
    heh
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 5:30 AM
    Quote:

Wednesday said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Well, kick down!

I have no idea what "kick down" means. Please advise.

Regards,
    P.T.U.

Your hip jargon confuses me...
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 5:32 AM
    I like this one:
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 5:57 AM
    I think we should give this about three more days, and then, I'll set up some polls for what everyone wants...
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:06 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    I think we should give this about three more days, and then, I'll set up some polls for what everyone wants...

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:14 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Polls frighten me.
    Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:15 AM
    I thought you were gay?
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:16 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

!!!
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:20 AM
    Quote:

rex said:
    I thought you were gay?

You thought correctly. And?
    Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:20 AM
    Posted By: Rob Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:21 AM
    Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Polls frighten me.

how about a graemlin for when you (or someone else) says something that you just know is gonna get goofed on?

im thinkin some sorta regular-lookin, unsuspecting smiley face that has a missle dropped on its head, or something.
    Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:22 AM
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
    Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Polls frighten me.

how about a graemlin for when you (or someone else) says something that you just know is gonna get goofed on?

im thinkin some sorta regular-lookin, unsuspecting smiley face that has a missle dropped on its head, or something.

I was thinking the same, but change "missle" for "anvil". Anvils are classic.
    Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:22 AM
    Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
    Quote:

rex said:
    I thought you were gay?

You thought correctly. And?

And he wants you to be his gateway to the lifestyle.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:28 AM
    Ok, I'm gay and I just became the straight man for an in - joke.

Gotta love the irony.
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:29 AM
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Not bad. But, half the time, people don't realize they've said anything target-worthy until it's posted...
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 6:30 AM
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
    Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Polls frighten me.

Sounds more like a RoadRunner cartoon!! !!!
    Posted By: Chant Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 7:28 AM
    A question out of pure curiosity though...

Not that it matters that much, but there wouldn't happen to be copyright on any of those, would there?
    Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 8:07 AM
    KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 3:48 PM
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
    Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Polls frighten me.

I was thinking the same, but change "missle" for "anvil". Anvils are classic.

Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:00 PM
    I like the 1st anvil graemlin that NWM posted above.
    Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:01 PM
    Quote:

harleykwin said:

JM: That's a refridgerator, Harley.

Harley: THAT'S a fridge??? No wonder my food spoils so quickly!

Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:03 PM
    Posted By: harleykwin Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:07 PM
    Quote:

PJP said:

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:08 PM
    Quote:

Joe Mama said:
    Quote:

harleykwin said:

JM: That's a refridgerator, Harley.

Harley: THAT'S a fridge??? No wonder my food spoils so quickly!

Joe Mama knows about fridges, he visits them often enough!
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:10 PM

JM:"Holy shit, someone just dropped a fridge on that Emoticon, lets get over there quick!"

PJP:"I think its a bit late to save him!"

JM:"Fuck him, I wanna make sure the food inside dont spoil!"
    Posted By: PJP Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:14 PM
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:

JM:"Holy shit, someone just dropped a fridge on that Emoticon, lets get over there quick!"

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:16 PM
    Quote:

PJP said:
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:21 PM
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 4:49 PM
    hahahahaaaha
    Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 11:25 PM
    Quote:

PJP said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Now, on the business.

To wit:

-Steal the fucker.

-Post it here.

1) A vomit emoticon

Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 11:26 PM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Now, on the business.

To wit:

-Steal the fucker.

-Post it here.

1) A vomit emoticon

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 11:38 PM
    ...yeah?
    Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 11:45 PM
    Yeah

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-29 11:51 PM
    Quote:

the G-man said:

Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:11 AM
    Why do you hate Johnny Cash, Pro? I thought you were some sort of southerner.
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:18 AM
    Why do you hate southerners, G-Man?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:28 AM
    who doesn't g-man hate?
    Posted By: rex Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:34 AM
    wannabuyamonkey and wonderboy
    Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:37 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Why do you hate southerners, G-Man?

I love southerners. With only a few sad exceptions, southerners tend to live in red states and vote republican.
    Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:39 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    who doesn't g-man hate?

Aw, sneaky, you know I love YOU. You're like the daughter I'm glad I never had.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 12:40 AM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    who doesn't g-man hate?

Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 1:00 AM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    who doesn't g-man hate?

...that.......that was........funny?

DAMN YOU FUCKER!!!!
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 1:25 AM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    who doesn't g-man hate?

and you are example enough that i'm glad i only get a stoned-out-of-his-mind phone call from my dad once every couple years.
    Posted By: Glacier16 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 2:39 AM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    who doesn't g-man hate?

DAYUM!!
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 2:40 AM
    How many daughters has G-Man "had" and do the police know about this?
    Posted By: Pig Iran Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 2:48 AM
    yeah he has a couple i think...
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 2:50 AM
    Dirty bastard!
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 3:37 AM
    He fornicated! At least twice!
    Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 10:20 AM
    One more suggestion is a cricket emoticon, for "dead air".
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 10:24 AM
    When did the air die? Why was I not informed of this?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 10:26 AM
    Quote:

Jeremy said:

Posted By: Captain Sweden Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 10:08 PM
    Please save this one:

Posted By: Captain Sweden Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-09-30 10:09 PM
    Or else I'll break your fingers until you agree with me...
    Posted By: crawfordcrow Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 12:42 AM
    Quote:

Jeremy said:

Great idea. Or a tumbleweed.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 3:19 AM
    Quote:

Captain Sweden said:
    Please save this one:

I never could figure out what this one means or who it is?
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 3:21 AM
    It means "Hurmmm" and is Rorschach from the Watchmen!
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 3:25 AM
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 3:27 AM
    Thank you, Nowhere Man, I did not read WATCHMEN, and thus am unfamilar with the character.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 3:59 AM
    Watchmen is something you really do need to read.
    Pick up the tpb, its essential reading, even for someone like me who no longer reads comics!
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:10 AM
    I hear you. I, too, no longer read comics, except to buy the occasional DC Archives, or Marvel Masterworks.

I have even heard from non - comic book reading people that they love WATCHMEN, though I know almost nothing about the series.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:28 AM
    It was originally sposed to be about the Charlton characters DC bought, but then they switched it to a bunch of totally new characters, albeit just renamed & recostumed versions of the Charlton characters.

The whole basis of the concept was to present a more "real" superhero world.
    Sort of, what if our world had heroes?

There was some fantasy elements, but it was a lot more grounded than traditional DC/Marvel fare!

This book featured murder, homosexuality, middleage spread, insanity, rape & violence..............and thats just the heroes!
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:35 AM
    That sounds intruiging. I may just check out Ebay for this.
    As I said, it has engendered interest by people whom I know had never read a comic book in their lives. And thank you for the info.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:35 AM
    Oh, and I read and enjoyed the Charlton Comics when I was a kid, and so am familar with them.
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:43 AM
    I made a point to buy a copy of Watchmen when I was in Britian. It seemed only proper that it came from the source...
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:47 AM

Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 5:33 AM
    "Math is Hard

!!!!
    Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 9:24 AM
    Quote:

crawfordcrow said:
    Quote:

Jeremy said:

Great idea. Or a tumbleweed.

I second.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 4:19 PM
    Posted By: Ariel AKA Warp Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 7:32 PM
    This one would have to be resized

Shut Up graemlin

Random ones I think are cool

And for Klinton (refering to the voicechats)
    Posted By: Ariel AKA Warp Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 7:36 PM
    And here are 2 Spoiler warnings, obviously having to be resized

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 7:46 PM
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-01 7:47 PM
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 12:10 AM
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:

That must be Nowhereman as a little boy. Note the small European auto.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 12:16 AM
    The fact there is a mail box on the left would indicate that thats in America & thats 100% pure Detroit muscle parked on the right!
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 12:27 AM
    !!!
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 12:28 AM
    we build 'em good.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 12:29 AM
    Ariel, I like the "Spoiler Warning" you posted..very nice!
    Posted By: the G-man Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 5:09 AM
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:
    The fact there is a mail box on the left would indicate that thats in America

Yes, because they have yet to master simple postal technology in the old country.
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 5:15 AM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:

Yes, because they have yet to master simple postal technology in the old country.

!!!
    Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 8:49 AM
    Posted By: Beardguy57 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 1:33 PM
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 9:17 PM
    Quote:

the G-man said:
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:

No, because we get our mail posted into our houses being that we are not backward!
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-02 9:20 PM
    G-Mans post might have been funnier if it wasnt for the fact that the US postal service is one of the worst in the world that I have ever dealt with!
    I can get post to & from Canada, Australia, Japan, China & many other countries, quicker than the USA!
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-10-03 12:30 AM
    Quote:

Nowhereman said:
    G-Mans post might have been funnier if it wasnt for the fact that the US postal service is one of the worst in the world that I have ever dealt with!
    I can get post to & from Canada, Australia, Japan, China & many other countries, quicker than the USA!

Its true! which is even more funny cause canada has a high rate of missing incoming mail!
    Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:21 AM
    So...anything ever happen with this?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:32 AM
    lets just say they'll come around the same time more interviews do or the second take of RKMBS survivor.
    Posted By: dogbert Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:43 AM
    There's a whole arsenal of them here: http://webforum.mweb.co.za/graemlinpanel.php
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 9:38 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    lets just say they'll come around the same time more interviews do or the second take of RKMBS survivor.

Because I am in complete control of the boards. You heard it here first...
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 5:54 PM
    well your "voting" obviously went somewhere
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:05 PM
    Take it up with the guy that told me to be "patient", you know? I mean, why shoot the fucking messenger? Is it easier, or something?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:32 PM
    i have no problem with him. he did send my gamecube.

maybe i will when we get another round of survivor.
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 8:46 PM
    I think you should start a new Survivor game...
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 9:06 PM
    maybe i will
    MAYBE I WILL!

and maybe i'll actually put effort into it after the third challenge.
    Posted By: klinton Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 9:08 PM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    maybe i will
    MAYBE I WILL!

and maybe i'll actually put effort into it after the third challenge.

And on to the weather:

The persistent cold snap in the seventh circle of hell has experts wondering if the snow and ice will ever let up!
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-22 9:48 PM
    You go Sneaky! I'll back you all the way...
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 1:21 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

how's this, you get them interested, i'll do it and i'll foot an actual prize.
    Posted By: klinton Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 1:29 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Does this involve exclusive photos of Sneaky?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 1:32 AM
    Quote:

klinton said:

Sure.
    and a courtesy ball jiggle if RKMBs-con ever happens.
    Posted By: klinton Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 1:36 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    Quote:

klinton said:

Sure.
    and a courtesy ball jiggle if RKMBs-con ever happens.

Then I think we'll have ourselves a pretty rowdy match of Survivor this time.
    Posted By: Prometheus Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 2:11 AM
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Hmmm....maybe so. Give me a few days to get past all the holiday crap, and I'll PM you with some ideas and stuff....
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 2:37 AM
    Quote:

Prometheus said:
    Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
    Quote:

Prometheus said:

Hmmm....maybe so. Give me a few days to get past all the holiday crap, and I'll PM you with some ideas and stuff....

stuff eh? okay, i want a half ounce, carmel papers and uh....hurm...a six of keiths IPA mmmkay?
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 6:08 AM
    Quote:

dogbert said:
    There's a whole arsenal of them here: http://webforum.mweb.co.za/graemlinpanel.php

Yeah but those all suck. That's why we pick out the good one or two and actually POST them.
    Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53 Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 7:34 AM
    Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 8:51 AM
    Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 8:59 AM
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 9:18 AM
    Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

versus ?

NO contest.
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 6:59 PM
    I have an idea for a new emoticon.
    What could it represent hmmmmmmmmm?

Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 6:59 PM
    Quote:

Uschi said:
    Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

versus ?

NO contest.

Yeah I know, I was just being Rob
    Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 7:01 PM
    Gay?
    Posted By: sneaky bunny Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-23 8:07 PM
    retarded

its a NJ thing.
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-24 5:34 AM
    ballsalicious!
    Posted By: Balloon Knot Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2006-11-24 10:03 AM
    All OF the Above
    Posted By: MisterJLA Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 5:27 AM
    Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
    Quote:

MisterJLA said:

you're all my children!

all of you.

Awww...
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 6:23 AM
    house of blog?
    Posted By: Jeremy Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 6:55 AM
    Quote:

Uschi said:
    house of blog?

Castle! Castle!!
    Posted By: Uschi Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 6:59 AM
    SORRY!
    Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 6:04 PM
    Quote:

dogbert said:

Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: The Emoticon Challenge! - 2007-05-05 6:07 PM
    Quote:

Uschi said:
    Quote:

dogbert said:

Yeah but those all suck. That's why we pick out the good one or two and actually POST them.

© RKMBs