RKMBs
rex's fuckbitch levels are dangerously high of late. Here's an average rex post from today:

Quote:

your mom your mom your mom

Fuckbitch reading: 97%

rex, we care about you. Well, not really. Let me re-phrase that: rex, we care about you more than anyone else. Or rather... rex, we come closer to caring about you than anyone else. We're the most important people in your life, and nobody here likes seeing you make a fool out of yourself. Okay, okay: Some people don't like seeing you make a fool out of y... No, wait. Some people, some of whom may or may not really exist, don't like seeing make a fool out yourself. Most of us do, but others might not. Hypothetically.

Ah, fuck this.
5 stars!
Greatest. Thread. EVAR!!!1!
i approve this petition
by the way folks...sign harleys petition...
11 stars for this thread!
He's secret-code saying he's got a crush on Joe Mama!
Joe am gonna get butt raped this weekend.
Rex, Stop being a Fuckbitch
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk said:

Your mom is 97%.
Quote:

Jeremy said:
5 stars!

Your mom is 5 stars.
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Greatest. Thread. EVAR!!!1!

Your mom is the greatest thread ever.
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
i approve this petition

Your mom approves this petition.
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Your mom wants to sign harleys petition.
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
11 stars for this thread!

Your mom is 11 stars.
Quote:

Uschi said:
He's secret-code saying he's got a crush on Joe Mama!

Your mom has a crush on joe mama.

(I might have gone too far with that one.)
Quote:

URG said:
Joe am gonna get butt raped this weekend.

Your mom butt raped joe mama this weekend.
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Rex, Stop being a Fuckbitch

Your mom is a fuckbitch.
Rex is obsessed with me. Thankfully he's too lazy to leave Eugene (the town in Oregon and his favorite sock monkey) to stalk me properly.

Oh, and in keeping with his normal posts, Rex's Mom asked me to sign the petition for her.
Your mom is too lazy to leave my bed.
My mom is dead, Rex. Which I guess makes you a sock fucker AND a necrophiliac. Thanks for ruining my weekend. Maybe Elisa will notice you now.

x "No. Not really."
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Rex is obsessed with me. Thankfully he's too lazy to leave Eugene (the town in Oregon and his favorite sock monkey)

Don't be so sure. They're at the bus stop even as we speak

Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:

Your mom wants to sign harleys petition.

All right!
Thanks, but you're a little late to sign the petition, Mopy.
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk said:
rex's fuckbitch levels are dangerously high of late. Here's an average rex post from today:

Quote:

your mom your mom your mom

rex, we care about you. Well, not really. Let me re-phrase that: rex, we care about you more than anyone else. Or rather... rex, we come closer to caring about you than anyone else. We're the most important people in your life, and nobody here likes seeing you make a fool out of yourself. Okay, okay: Some people don't like seeing you make a fool out of y... No, wait. Some people, some of whom may or may not really exist, don't like seeing make a fool out yourself. Most of us do, but others might not. Hypothetically.

Ah, fuck this.

That was beautiful !

Rex must feel so loved...
um...IN THE ASS...?
So it's not "in the butt" now? I'm confused.
never that germy. never that...
That's good enough to roll with.
M
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Ah, fuck this.

still hilarious...
97% is astounding
© RKMBs