RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-25 5:42 AM
Heath Ledger's been dead two days now and no one's posted as "Heath Ledger's Ghost" yet?

Sure, his kid's posting here. But, dammit people, there's tradition to think of.
That's the most fucked up idea I've heard since that talking sex toy alt. Michael Landon and I were just aboot to plan Ledger a welcome party. Kick up your feet and relax, guy!

BTW, don't tell Bobby Sands because last time we invited him he ate all the food.
I'd be more impressed if the ghosts of all 1,500 of the people who died when Titanic sank started posting here.
Yes Jerry. That would be quite psychotic...
 Originally Posted By: Saddam Hussein's Ghost
That's the most fucked up idea I've heard since that talking sex toy alt. Michael Landon and I were just aboot to plan Ledger a welcome party. Kick up your feet and relax, guy!

BTW, don't tell Bobby Sands because last time we invited him he ate all the food.

JFK should really stop filling his head halfway.
Posted By: Pariah Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-25 7:11 AM
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Heath Ledger's been dead two days now and no one's posted as "Heath Ledger's Ghost" yet?

Sure, his kid's posting here. But, dammit people, there's tradition to think of.

I was actually about to make one but now that you've requested it, I'm not gonna bother anymore.
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
I'd be more impressed if the ghosts of all 1,500 of the people who died when Titanic sank started posting here.

Silly Jerry. They died before the internet was invented. How could they ever post here?
 Quote:
The Internet was invented by the US Department of Defence as a means of communication if we were attacked by Russia. That was in 1969. The WWW on the other hand was invented by an Englishman called Tim Berners-Lee in Switzerland in 1989. The Internet dates back to the 1950s and 60s, although few of us knew of it then as it was part of the American defence system.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_was_the_Internet_invented

You'd need a hell of an alt-erior motive to bother making that many alts.
Posted By: LLance Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-25 2:29 PM
a sad, sad day...
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
The Internet was invented by the US Department of Defence as a means of communication if we were attacked by Russia. That was in 1969. The WWW on the other hand was invented by an Englishman called Tim Berners-Lee in Switzerland in 1989. The Internet dates back to the 1950s and 60s, although few of us knew of it then as it was part of the American defence system.

That's a lie. Al Gore told us HE invented the internet.
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

That's a lie. Al Gore told us HE invented the internet.

You left out the part where, when Gore invented the 'net, he used a rubberband, a paperclip, a pencil, and parts from an old vacuum cleaner....
Posted By: allan1 Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-25 4:47 PM
You're thinking of MacGyver when he invented the internet.
heh

that was a great show...
See...this place hasn't changed at all, G-man. It's so much the same, that it's hard to identify with anymore.

It kinda makes me sad sometimes. I come here always expecting to be amused, and it makes my eyes bleed. The same conversations are happening over, and over, and over.

You know what might really shake this shit up...some Harly pics!
 Originally Posted By: klinton

Posted By: allan1 Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-25 7:30 PM
heh

that was a great show...

No it wasn't.
See...this place hasn't changed at all, G-man. It's so much the same, that it's hard to identify with anymore.

It kinda makes me sad sometimes. I come here always expecting to be amused, and it makes my eyes bleed. The same conversations are happening over, and over, and over.

" This party is like a party from 1981, which has been cloned and recycled every year."

From the 1986 movie, Big.

" This party is like a party from 1981, which has been cloned and recycled every year."

From the 1986 movie, Big.

My point has been made...

i think the first sign the good boards were gone was everyone crying that uschi made fun of the beardguy...
Posted By: Uschi Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-26 12:52 AM
ja ja ja!
i was going to complain but it doesn't seem very important anymore. wooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Originally Posted By: Dabney Donovan
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Posted By: Uschi Re: WHAT happened to the RKMBs I used to know? - 2008-01-27 8:13 AM

© RKMBs