RKMBs

And the "inverse fade-out" hairstyle just isn't doing it anymore. Go ahead and accept you don't have enough hair to keep the steamroller going, and just shave it. You'll look ten times better. Not saner, or thinner, or safer around kids, but better.

Also, as far your weight goes, may I suggest three things:

1) Walk for thirty minutes a day. That's all, just get the blood moving. Not only will it effortlessly burn some calories, but its great for your circulation and breathing.

2) Cut out 90% of your sugar. No lie, this helped me when I added the quit-smoking-twenty-pounds. I switched to strictly un-sweet tea, used Splenda in my coffee, and try to limit sodas to (max) one-a-day. Also, if you can switch to whole wheat bread, rather than strict white. White bread has all that refined sugar in it, and it shit for your weight-line. Take it from a starch-freak like myself who wishes his dinner to consist of mashed potatoes, french fries, and garlic bread. White bread is the hardest to divorce from. Maybe just cut your intake of it by half. Watch your pasta intake, too.

3) Practice telling yourself what you like about yourself, and what positive qualities you bring to the people around you on a daily basis. Maybe do it in front of a mirror for the eye contact. Just peel the stark bitterness away, only a for a few minutes, and give yourself a good pep talk.

If you make these THREE SIMPLE THINGS a literal habit, you'll see the difference in less than six months, I promise you. Seriously, consider it...
Queer Eye for the Basement Kind of Guy
I know he posted his photos in the womens thread, but I had no idea Pro really was having a sex change!
also, unsweetened tea? what the hell kind of southerner do you call yourself, pro? lemme guess - next you'll be eliminating catfish and grits from your diet.
I would never eliminate catfish you batshit-insane man! But, I'm telling you, get the sugar out of the tea and you'll lose at least ten pounds of gut alone...
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Queer Eye for the Basement Kind of Guy

Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-02 6:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus

And the "inverse fade-out" hairstyle just isn't doing it anymore. Go ahead and accept you don't have enough hair to keep the steamroller going, and just shave it. You'll look ten times better. Not saner, or thinner, or safer around kids, but better.

1) Walk for thirty minutes a day. That's all, just get the blood moving. Not only will it effortlessly burn some calories, but its great for your circulation and breathing.

2) Cut out 90% of your sugar. No lie, this helped me when I added the quit-smoking-twenty-pounds. I switched to strictly un-sweet tea, used Splenda in my coffee, and try to limit sodas to (max) one-a-day. Also, if you can switch to whole wheat bread, rather than strict white. White bread has all that refined sugar in it, and it shit for your weight-line. Take it from a starch-freak like myself who wishes his dinner to consist of mashed potatoes, french fries, and garlic bread. White bread is the hardest to divorce from. Maybe just cut your intake of it by half. Watch your pasta intake, too.

3) Practice telling yourself what you like about yourself, and what positive qualities you bring to the people around you on a daily basis. Maybe do it in front of a mirror for the eye contact. Just peel the stark bitterness away, only a for a few minutes, and give yourself a good pep talk.

If you make these THREE SIMPLE THINGS a literal habit, you'll see the difference in less than six months, I promise you. Seriously, consider it...

sure g-man sure
I would never eliminate catfish you batshit-insane man! But, I'm telling you, get the sugar out of the tea and you'll lose at least ten pounds of gut alone...

Last time I had to do something akin to dieting, I eliminated all the sugar in my diet for two weeks (mainly in the form of sweet tea and coke) and the pounds melted right off.
fuck that noise. I like my sugar intake the way it is.
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch's Choice In Women
\:lol\:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
oh shit MEM is gunna buttrape someone!!!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: rex

sure g-man sure

The obsession continues.
^Yeah, I'm not sure how me giving some friendly, positive advice made him think of you...
 Originally Posted By: iggy

Last time I had to do something akin to dieting, I eliminated all the sugar in my diet for two weeks (mainly in the form of sweet tea and coke) and the pounds melted right off.

True story!

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch's Choice In Women

True story!

Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"

I knew someone would get there sooner or later... \:lol\:
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 12:30 AM
Telling me how to live my life without me asking is very g-man like.

couple pushups wouldnt hurt. just sayin...
Telling me how to live my life without me asking is very g-man like.

Hey, I wasn't telling. I was just offering advice to be helpful. If I didn't care, I would just give up on you like I have with Snarf or Sammitch. But you have the potential. I believe in you!
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 3:56 AM
Just so you leave me alone I'll tell you what I am now doing.

I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment that is on the second floor. that's gonna be some good exercise there since I have a dog that will need to go out several times a day, along with whenever I leave to go anywhere.

The apartment is on the bike path and river. I love riding my bike there and if I go one way there's a mall and the other way is a major shopping area. If the weather is nice I walk to either of those.

There is a workout room in the complex that I will use when its raining, which is nine months out of the year.

The shit hole neighborhood I live in now is right in the middle of the two major bike paths. To get to either I have to cross major streets and that sometimes makes me not want to go anywhere. Once I'm in the new apartment I will be either walking or riding my bike everywhere.
and this is where your girlfriend from Wow is coming to visit you at eh? not bad rex. not bad at all...
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
and this is where your girlfriend from Wow is coming to visit you at eh? not bad rex. not bad at all...

Is the apartment wheelchair accessible?
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:00 AM
I didn't meet her in wow.
Right. He hasn't actually met her. ;\)
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:03 AM
Wow is where I met joe mamas woman.

It's true. She asked me, "Do you know some gay guy named rexstardust?"

It's true. She asked me, "Do you know some gay guy named rexstardust?"

Just so you leave me alone I'll tell you what I am now doing.

I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment that is on the second floor. that's gonna be some good exercise there since I have a dog that will need to go out several times a day, along with whenever I leave to go anywhere.

The apartment is on the bike path and river. I love riding my bike there and if I go one way there's a mall and the other way is a major shopping area. If the weather is nice I walk to either of those.

There is a workout room in the complex that I will use when its raining, which is nine months out of the year.

The shit hole neighborhood I live in now is right in the middle of the two major bike paths. To get to either I have to cross major streets and that sometimes makes me not want to go anywhere. Once I'm in the new apartment I will be either walking or riding my bike everywhere.

Well FUCK YES! I'm proud of you, Brian!

Man, change is good. Even changing your environment is preferable to stagnation. I'll be sure to nag you again by December to hear of your progress...
Oh and seriously...cut the sugar intake. It's the most pain-free form of dieting you can find. If you skip the sugar in your coffee, you can still have those french fries...
If you want to lose fat, do weights. Especially your back and leg muscles.
What is that useless piece of skin around a womans vagina?

The woman!
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:30 AM
Oh and seriously...cut the sugar intake. It's the most pain-free form of dieting you can find. If you skip the sugar in your coffee, you can still have those french fries...

I don't drink coffee.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:31 AM
 Originally Posted By: Juche

No one asked you.

I don't drink coffee.

Okay, then cut your sodas in half, and you can still have your starches (i.e. breads, fries, etc.) Unless you're a sugar freak. Then, you'd probably want to cut your greasy foods as much as possible, and try to keep your soda intake to about two a day, max.

What's a normal meal for you? On an average day?
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:41 AM
stop eating the lunches of the little children you bring beneath the bridge with you!
You one asked anyone. You worthless piece of shit.

True that. But, we're trying to find a way for Rex to tone up with the least path of resistance. If he can take the first step of just regulating what he eats, then each new step will be that much easier and that much more beneficial. Weights are, like, the fifth step in this ladder...
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:45 AM

What does that mean?

And what did Rob do?

What does that mean?

And what did Rob do?

He didn't let me give him advice on how to lose weight.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:47 AM

Bowl of cereal or bagel
peanut butter or turkey sandwich
soup or something light. It gets hot here and I'm not hungry at night.

True that. But, we're trying to find a way for Rex to tone up with the least path of resistance. If he can take the first step of just regulating what he eats, then each new step will be that much easier and that much more beneficial. Weights are, like, the fifth step in this ladder...

Well, to me regulating my diet is harder than doing exercise. But it might be different for you.
For me, physical habit is harder than mental habit...
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 4:54 AM
stop thinking about eating the lunches of the little children you bring beneath the bridge with you!

And are you in shape?

I really like food, if I exercise it's mostly an excuse to be able to eat more food.
Hate to tell you this, but doing weights does not necessarily help you lose fat.
It can convert your carbohydrates into energy, to help develop muscle tone, but it does not burn fat, at least not in a quick fashion.

This is why I have not touched the weights since I returned to the gym a few months ago.
I have been working on cardio first, using running machines and the excercise bikes, as the initial priority is to burn calories and get my internals fully functioning again before I worry about toning my muscles or bulking them back up.

Weights are absolutely no use for losing fat without a controlled/balanced diet of sorts.

Weights are the last thing anyone wanting to lose weight, should be considering.

What rex is going to do with the dog walking and bike riding is far more useful than lifting weights, and probably even more useful than straight forward dieting.
Cutting out bits and pieces here and there, is a good idea, but full on dieting is not necessarily the healthiest thing to do.

Bowl of cereal or bagel
peanut butter or turkey sandwich
soup or something light. It gets hot here and I'm not hungry at night.

What kind of cereal?

Are we talking Cheerios or are we talking Extra-Chocolate-Marshmellow Cookie Crisp Sugar Balls?

How many bowls, on average?

What kind of milk?

And you're saying you eat only a sandwich and something "light" for lunch and dinner every day? What's light? I can't see you eating soup if it's so hot outside you're not hungry.

What about snacks? Do you snack between the meals? What kind of snacks?

I'm asking specifics because your weight could very well come from UNDER-eating. If you're not getting the right amount of healthy daily caloric intake for your body size, your body thinks you're starving. If it thinks that, it begins hording fat cells to store for future survival. If that's the case, then you're actually gaining weight from not eating enough.
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
stop eating the little children you bring beneath the bridge with you!
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Hate to tell you this, but doing weights does not necessarily help you lose fat.
It can convert your carbohydrates into energy, to help develop muscle tone, but it does not burn fat, at least not in a quick fashion.

This is why I have not touched the weights since I returned to the gym a few months ago.
I have been working on cardio first, using running machines and the excercise bikes, as the initial priority is to burn calories and get my internals fully functioning again before I worry about toning my muscles or bulking them back up.

Weights are absolutely no use for losing fat without a controlled/balanced diet of sorts.

Weights are the last thing anyone wanting to lose weight, should be considering.

What rex is going to do with the dog walking and bike riding is far more useful than lifting weights, and probably even more useful than straight forward dieting.
Cutting out bits and pieces here and there, is a good idea, but full on dieting is not necessarily the healthiest thing to do.

Quoted for the Truth. This guy knows what he's talking about. I'm being serious here. Obtaining a balanced metabolism is the most important key in actually losing weight. Also, like Nowhereman says, if Rex wants to slim it down, using the weights during the improper health cycle would actually build more weight, albiet it would be muscle.

And are you in shape?

I really like food, if I exercise it's mostly an excuse to be able to eat more food.

Yeah, I'm relatively in shape. I'm not going to run a marathon like my wife, but I'm fit. However, I have an addictive personality trait. Thus, managing habits and practices has to be a primary focus for how I, as a person, function. Getting and/or staying healthy mean I have to learn habits that promote healthy eating, first, before I can motivate a physical regiment of exercise. That's just me, though. I'm sure it's different for everyone...
Well with weights you burn a lot of calories, and you grow muscles that require more calories. So unless you start eating a lot more than before, the calories you're obtaining should go to your muscles instead of becoming more fat.
Weights are good for burning off recently consumed calories, but have little effect on fat.
Once calories become fat they are no longer calories.

Weights are good for keeping fat off, but excerises such as walking, sit ups, squat thrusts and running are more use for losing fat that has already taken a hold on the body.

Too many people think that fat can be converted into muscle by doing weights, but they are not even connected.
This guy knows what he's talking about. I'm being serious here.

Just for the record, just so Juicy Fruit (or whatever he is called) knows, I might be a bit of a fat slob these days, but go back a few years and I was not only a regular weight trainer, I was also heavily into athletics, and would take part in two day decathlons and shit like that!

None of this was professional, nor was I ever the greatest person at it, but you still have to know what you are doing when it comes to shit like this!
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 5:34 AM
I agree with what nowie is saying. If you want to lose weight you have to move your entire body for long periods of time. You do not do that sitting on a weight bench. That is one of the reasons I walk when I can since on a bike you can cheat and coast when you don't want to pedal. Walking keeps you honest.

I lived in the apartment complex I'm moving into before. I'll be more active now but even back then I lost weight just because of the location of the apartment.
As far as dieting goes, try a protein diet. I love it.

-klinton
What he said.

-Jim Jackson
Duh! Proteen is grate!

-sneaky bunny
I lived in the apartment complex I'm moving into before. I'll be more active now but even back then I lost weight just because of the location of the apartment.

No elevator down to the basement eh?
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:04 AM
Yup, no elevator to your imaginary basement.
will jacking off to pictures of power girl help in losing weight?
I'm asking for Mxy. He's curious about these sort of things.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 7:18 AM
I don't know, but I think I've lost weight ever since pro posted those pictures of his wife.
I think you lost weight since you found out that whomod had a daughter.
Well with weights you burn a lot of calories, and you grow muscles that require more calories. So unless you start eating a lot more than before, the calories you're obtaining should go to your muscles instead of becoming more fat.

Weights really don't burn THAT many calories. The bit about muscles altering your metabolism is true.

Rex, I know you don't exactly like listening to me, but I'll tell you... Take it from a dude that's dropped nearly half his body weight. Walking a lot makes a hell of a difference. Just put on some comfortable clothes, listen to some music, and it's a fucking breeze. And it only gets easier.

Don't get discouraged if you're genuinely trying to lose weight. And don't think "I'm not doing enough, I'm not trying hard enough."
You're trying. That alone is "enough." Just keep at it, man.
We may have had our disagreements in the past but I'll definitely support you on this one.
Can I touch your stomach?
If I didn't care, I would just give up on you like I have with Snarf or Sammitch.

Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 1:54 PM
 Originally Posted By: PCG342

Weights really don't burn THAT many calories. The bit about muscles altering your metabolism is true.

Rex, I know you don't exactly like listening to me, but I'll tell you... Take it from a dude that's dropped nearly half his body weight. Walking a lot makes a hell of a difference. Just put on some comfortable clothes, listen to some music, and it's a fucking breeze. And it only gets easier.

Don't get discouraged if you're genuinely trying to lose weight. And don't think "I'm not doing enough, I'm not trying hard enough."
We may have had our disagreements in the past but I'll definitely support you on this one.

Committing fake internet suicide does not mean you lost half of your body weight.
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf
If I didn't care, I would just give up on you like I have with Snarf or Sammitch.

Well lets hope it breaks so much that you die!

At the rate you do it? Probably...you'll burn off calories and foreskin.
I don't know, but I think I've lost weight ever since pro posted those pictures of his wife.

\:lol\: Enjoy...

Well for fucks sake, Snarf, at least Rex is open to the dialogue. I start a thread about wanting to get you laid, and you pretty much ignore it...

\:lol\: Some of your best one/two stuff...

Take from someone with the scars to prove it!

Take from someone with the scars to prove it!

There are no scars thanks to cauterization. Just a cock that looks like an apple core.

Committing fake internet suicide does not mean you lost half of your body weight.

Hey, I'm being supportive here. But if you wanna be a dick, forget it. I weighed nearly 300 pounds at one point. In two years, I'm down to 155. I know what I'm talkin' about here.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:01 PM
Do you really think I'm insecure enough to need your support? You're a lost cause. You will never, ever matter to anyone here. Go away.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:04 PM
Well for fucks sake, Snarf, at least Rex is open to the dialogue. I start a thread about wanting to get you laid, and you pretty much ignore it...

it's pretty mean to start off a snarf convo with "for fuck's sake", who never did anything for him
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:04 PM
also, it's not so much snarf ignoring the sex conversation than it is the act of sex ignoring snarf
and he's bald
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:05 PM
somethin about karaoke
Ric Flair is old!
Like the Civil War!
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 6:19 PM
i think he's so old he was in the civil war!
Do you really think I'm insecure enough to need your support? You're a lost cause. You will never, ever matter to anyone here. Go away.

Have it your own way, then.
Lock your door, rex. I've seen his pics. He likes guns and has sideburns. Seriously. It's like Grifter, but without the budget. He'll kill you...
Lock your door, rex. I've seen his pics. He likes guns and has sideburns. Seriously. It's like Grifter, but without the budget. He'll kill you...

He's threatening until he points that gun at you and you gently remove it from his hand.
Gently remove?

The story behind this picture involves one of my friends being a drunk jackass and banging on my door. But yeah, let's not go there.

In any case, do you think you could just pluck that gun from my hands? (Yes, that is the shotgun in question from the night the crackheads attacked...)
Allow this picture to further illustrate, also, that getting into shape really ain't THAT hard...
do you think you could just pluck that gun from my hands?

Yes!

That's not Grifter. It's Dale Gribble from King of the Hill

Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 7:00 PM

He was also raped by jesus. He's a pushover.
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh

That's not Grifter. It's Dale Gribble from King of the Hill

Boil up some Mountain Dew; it's gonna be a long night.
Dang it, PCG.
Gently remove?

The story behind this picture involves one of my friends being a drunk jackass and banging on my door. But yeah, let's not go there.

In any case, do you think you could just pluck that gun from my hands? (Yes, that is the shotgun in question from the night the crackheads attacked...)
Allow this picture to further illustrate, also, that getting into shape really ain't THAT hard...

God, but I don't WANT a short-barreled shotgun!

Barrels cost damn near $200 for that stupid thing, anyway.
Posted By: rex Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-03 7:27 PM
Gently remove?

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

I didn't even see it at first. I couldn't figure out why you quoted him.
MisterJLA Moderator Paul Mandral.
15000+ posts 06/03/09 09:42 AM Checking who's online
sorry. i was just bored...
Gently remove?

Could I "just pluck" it? No, I could easily remove it. Or, if you were pointing it at me, I could press my finger against the barrel until you gave up and released it to me, having been neutralized a la Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd and unwilling to pull the trigger lest the backfire blow your face into black char.

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click".

"Feel lucky, punk?"
C'mon, at least gimme a "Get off my lawn..."

"Touch my stomach!"
Mxy came up with that quote. I don't know why he's so obsessed with your stomach.
(I think he's gay)
or do you...
DO I!
... Well?

Do you?

Well, what was I supposed to say? I've had a few blowjobs, and I hooked up with some girl I never met before at a party a few weeks back.
Please stop being a slut. Shame on you.
YEAH, SLUT!
SLUTTY McSLUT!
Well, what was I supposed to say? I've had a few blowjobs, and I hooked up with some girl I never met before at a party a few weeks back.

Big deal, did you get in her pants?
He tried, but they didnt fit!
\:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
He tried, but they didnt fit!

Actually, I probably could've fit; she's the kind of girl Sammitch would've been all over.
So you are as fat as she is then?
Snarf took a porker home and still couldn't seal the deal?
At least Sammitch closes the deal with the fat chick. Snarf can't even succeed as a chubby chaser.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rex, we need to discuss the fact it's 2009... - 2009-06-05 12:42 AM
she was a 3/4 ton!
30/4 of a woman!
© RKMBs