(2) Da Sammitch Squad
(3) 2004 Yankees

It's on! Whoa!

EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Masked Pie Smurfer User 25+ posts 09/05/11 08:23 PM Checking who's online

EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE
You got me again!
Congrats to Joe for taking the title.

It's OK though...I throughly sodomized the Shadows in the Miskatonic League, and then FUCKED his team in the Ultimate JLA football league for good measure. Danny Woodhead didn't RAWK this week.

Congrats to Phil for taking the coveted Bronze Trophy.
The 2004 Yankees beat the Innsmouth Shadows for a shot at the title in that league, but they were no match for a HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!!!

As for football, it should definitely make you proud to beat a guy so knowledgeable about football that he has - in the past - named his team LAST PLACE. Yup, be proud you won this week in a league you designed specifically to favor yourself and your husband, Sammitch. Hold your head up high in week two, you mook. The Fantasy Sports Gawds take notice, you zilch.

(See? Even in defeat, I'm still the king of trash talk!!! Thanks for another fun fantasy year, y'alls.)
Hobo with a Shotgun deserved it. #1 seed and all.

Just like the Shadows. Another #1 seed. Just think if you would have followed my suggestion and made Miskatonic a non-playoff league.

P.S. Tell Bogan he's next.
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Yup, be proud you won this week in a league you designed specifically to favor yourself and your husband, Sammitch.

Captain Sammitch User returning cheapion
15000+ posts 09/20/11 10:18 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Sports and Wrestling
Thread: Re: 2011 Ultimate Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Playoffs...RAWK
Fuck.
too slow, old man!
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Fuck.
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Hobo with a Shotgun deserved it. #1 seed and all.

Just like the Shadows. Another #1 seed. Just think if you would have followed my suggestion and made Miskatonic a non-playoff league.

P.S. Tell Bogan he's next.

Unlike some commissioners, I don't stack the league so I can profit. I prefer a level playing field. I'm not like the...well, the 2004 Yankees.

;\)

Your team versus my brother...or, as I prefer to call it, the "Worst Case Scenario Playoffs." I'm not sure which of you will be less insufferable if you win.

;\) ;\)

"Stack the league"? I don't even know what that means. It's not like I locked or changed rosters. Now there's an idea for next year...

And yeah, I will definitely be worse than Bogan. We're talking "I was mentioned in Rob's Blog" levels...
© RKMBs