RKMBs
Posted By: jafabian Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2005-07-21 9:05 AM
Well, like Paris Hilton and countless others before him, CNN.com has reported that Colin Farrell is trying to block a tape of himself engaged in a sex act with a former Playboy Playmate by the name of Nicole Narain.

Now, it's my understanding the ladies are hoping this hits the web soon, since the rumors of Farrell's delted frontal nude scene in a recent movie is legendary, but who wouldn't want to see Nicole?
Quote:

jafabian said:

Now, it's my understanding the ladies are hoping this hits the web soon, since the rumors of Farrell's delted frontal nude scene in a recent movie is legendary, but who wouldn't want to see Nicole?

since i'm on the subject:

WTF??!!!

cuz this makes no sense to me (apart from Japan being a part of the Axis powers).
Posted By: Jim Jackson Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2005-07-21 3:55 PM
Quote:

jafabian said:

Just the ladies?

I would have no qualms about seeing Colin's infamous uncut member.
Posted By: magicjay Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2005-07-25 9:01 PM
Quote:

jafabian said:

since i'm on the subject:

WTF??!!!

cuz this makes no sense to me (apart from Japan being a part of the Axis powers).

Shut-up, Stupid Gaijin
Posted By: Pariah Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2006-08-10 7:32 AM
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

Nazi Booth-Babes.

That's pretty hot.
Posted By: SliderACH Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2006-08-10 8:14 PM
Actually, you can already watch it on the web. Just go to myfreepaysite.com and join up for free. It's in their "Celebrity Videos" section.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2006-08-10 8:31 PM
Welcome to 2005!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Colin Farrell sex tape coming soon - 2006-08-11 7:27 AM
Where has the time gone?
© RKMBs