RKMBs
and settle this:
My God YES!!!! His dick feels so GOOD!!!!!
Posted By: rex Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2005-06-17 11:29 PM
This should be interesting.
Why isnt there an option that says "Cunt!"?
Cuz that's the obvious choice. Don't wanna make this too easy.
I am seriously starting to lose respect for you Weds!
I'm...I'm sorry.
I hate obvious choices!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2005-06-18 2:18 AM
OH YES!
Posted By: rex Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2005-06-18 2:22 AM
Posted By: Barney Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2005-06-18 2:25 AM
Wow, can you feel the love in this room? It's so thick, you can cut it with childproof plastic scissors!
http://www.petitiononline.com/rkmbsoff/petition.html

Quote:

To: Rob Kamphausen
The "off-topic and offensive posts" forum at Rob's Damn Boards (www.rkmbs.com) currently has a forum-description which is woefully inadequate to describe what actually goes on in there. It reads as follows:

"these miscellaneous posts are in here because they are off topic and/or offensive. and thats the way they should be."

Pathetic, isn't it?

It is our belief that a new, better forum description should replace the current one to better give all posters at Rob's Damn Boards an idea of what REALLY occurs in that forum. Our preferred suggestion for such a forum description is as follows:

"rexstardust99: The off topic forum is all about me and joe mamas penis."

Doesn't that just say it all? It conveys in as few words as possible exactly what that forum is about.

We thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Posted By: rex Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2005-06-18 5:11 AM
Yes.
Basically
Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?
A: Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about fifteen.

Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Casper?
A: One is pale and scares kids and the other is a friendly ghost.

Q: What will they call Michael's new TV series?
A: Anus and Andy.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2006-02-15 3:05 AM
Quote:

Barney said:
Wow, can you feel the love in this room? It's so thick, you can cut it with childproof plastic scissors!

Because metal scissors are sharp, and someone might get hurt!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2006-02-15 5:20 AM
Did PCG really need to vote "OH YES!" seven times?
Posted By: PCG342 Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2006-02-15 5:25 AM

The unoriginal asshole strikes again.

Hi, Mimic
Posted By: mimic Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2006-02-15 9:31 AM
hi (insert another incorrect alt id here)
Posted By: Frank Burns Re: Let us now turn our attention to rex... - 2006-02-18 10:12 AM
The essence of a free government consists in an effectual control of rivalries.

The happiness of society is the end of government.

John Adams Second Americian President 1797-1801
© RKMBs