RKMBs
We've been discussing this matter in the secret mod forum, and Übermoderator Drzsmith has instructed me to remove any overly offensive posts coming from you and replace them with nice things, like the ones you SHOULD be posting.

If you continue with your reckless behaviour I'll have no option but edit every single post you make from now on. I know this is harsh, Chris, but your abuse has gone on for too long.

Best,
Bill J.
Oh yeah, this is your LAST LAST warning.
The boys gonna need some tough love.
Don't we all, at some point or another?
His actions have been reprehensible. I think we should Ban him from living

Just give me a clear shot... Don't want to take out any bystanders.

Well, maybe I do.
I LOVE HELLO KITTY!
Drzsmith is gonna be pissed that hasn't been edited yet.
Took me a while.
I like coconuts. I'm eating one raw right now.

Man, that's gonna be edited into something horrible, isn't it?
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Lothar of The Hill People said:
The boy's gonna need some tough love.

What I really need is for PJP,Rex,and Balloon Knot to admit that everything they say and do on these boards is directed against me personally.

Well, someone certainly has a high opinion of himself!

Oakley needs to grow up, even if he was born in 1967...
Oakley needs to Pull a pin on a grenade and swallow the thing
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

The pin or the grnade? Just want to clarify...
Either. as long as he doesn't throw anything, we'll be fine. See my Karl Gustav pic for more entertaining ideas...
Why the grenade silly, A lot good it does us if he just swallows the pin
I like Phil Collins better as a solo act.
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:

Well,there you have it,folks--proof positive that Balloon Knot is out to get me.

WHO CARES???
Genesis wasn't bad,but their music is a bit too loud for me.
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Well,it's not like I can just afford to keep quiet,now,is it?

Yes. You could. You could post in other forums here and never see BalloonKnot. You could just read the posts and laugh. Why do you take a bunch of posts from people you don't know and have no real dealings with so personally? Why do you CONSTANTLY allow yourself to be baited and rise to their taunts?
COCK COCK COCK
Why do you care? He doesn't like you. You don't like him. Put "PJP, Rex, and BalloonKnot engage in group sex" in your sig - it has the same effect and impact: NONE. Any "power" they seem to have over you is power that YOU'VE given them. IGNORE THEM.

Or don't - but it leads to the quesyion "Why come here if there's a 'conspiracy' to make your life miserable and 'get you'???"
COCK IS THE ROCK IT ROCKS
Only if it seemed like people were believing what others were saying. I certainly wouldn't say or do anything to support the supposed lies that were being told. Y'know, like if someone was saying I was "paranoid" or that I "flew off the handle at the slightest provocation". I'd try my hardest not to appear that way...

But that's just me.
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Only if it seemed like people were believing what others were saying. I certainly wouldn't say or do anything to support the supposed lies that were being told. Y'know, like if someone was saying I was "paranoid" or that I "flew off the handle at the slightest provocation". I'd try my hardest not to appear that way...

But that's just me.

EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Well,it's not like I can just afford to keep quiet,now,is it?

Yes. You could. You could post in other forums here and never see BalloonKnot. You could just read the posts and laugh. Why do you take a bunch of posts from people you don't know and have no real dealings with so personally? Why do you CONSTANTLY allow yourself to be baited and rise to their taunts?

JOE!!!!!

Stop, Your going to ruin our fun
This isn't fun... on the contrary, it's a bit sad.
ALL I WANT IS COCK
You bring it upon yourself.
GODDAMMIT OAKLEY! STOP IT ALREADY! Do you know how long it took me to edit all your offensive posts?!

People think being a mod is all fun and games, but there's also times like these when I wish I was an inferior being again.
God Bless you Mxy
I'm only doing my job... if you think this is fun, you're terribly wrong.
Thank God for you Mxy. I wish we could all be so selfless to throw away our own free posting time just to teach the misguided the proper ethics of posting
I hate proper posting ethics.
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
GODDAMMIT OAKLEY! STOP IT ALREADY! Do you know how long it took me to edit all your offensive posts?!

I DONT CARE ALL I WANT ITS COCK
Yes otherwise they may be left to tarnish your good internet name!
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:

Hey,it's not like I can afford to let my enemies have the last word.

Yeah god forbid you don't say anything stupid for a second.
Oakley meltdown in

I HATE WHEN ICE CREAM MELTS!
Then how is he posting?
BEAT ME WITH A COCK
I know tempers must be exploding with some of you...namely Oakley and Mxy...but damn! This is pretty funny shit!
Shut up you queer!
© RKMBs