RKMBs
Posted By: Stupid Doog my wife never smoked a cigar before today - 2012-10-17 4:59 AM
I buy one every several years, but I've kinda kept it secret until recently. My wife generally hates cigars but I prefer them over cigarettes or cigarillos. This year I talked her into smoking a cigar with me and she said she despises them. I did buy a cheap one, but it still wasn't horrible (tasted like shit like a marlboro, but still...)

What should I buy? Nothing dirt cheap, just something middle of the road between $15-30 a piece.
And now I remember why I quit. My mouth tastes like ass.
I have a feeling you're not the first to taste ass after a cigar.

Posted By: PCG342 Re: my wife never smoked a cigar before today - 2012-10-18 3:04 AM
I'm fond of the ACID line by Drew Estate for something on the low end of midrange, with a little something more than a plain "vanilla" cigar to offer. And if yer mouth tastes like ass, either you're smoking it too fast, or you like tossed salad way too damn much.
My mouth always tastes like ass the next day, no matter what or how much I smoked. it was part of the reason I quit years ago, but every few years it's nice to have one with a glass of whiskey.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: my wife never smoked a cigar before today - 2012-10-21 12:23 AM
Rome y Julieta is a good, mild cigar that's not too expensive. Any decent tobacco shop should have some in stock. If you want your wife to participate ( ), try having something like chocolate out for her to eat at the same time. A good cigar will enhance the tastes of certain foods and drinks. I remember one time while at my brother's, we ran out of bourbon. I opened a Dr. Pepper, and I'll be damned if that wasn't the best fucking Dr. Pepper I've ever drank.
You ain't sposed to fuck Dr. Pepper.
You don't fuck Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper fucks you
his medical bills are sky high!
because it includes charges for the fucking!
Obama care provides for a free fucking from your doctor.
© RKMBs