RKMBs
Posted By: Anonymous One How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-10 8:07 AM
It's been stated many times before that Robin isn't getting any from Spoiler. Plus he's a teenager with all his hormones raging so I'd expect him to choke the chicken three times a day at most. In fact I'd say every Teen Titan probably faps threes times a day.

Batman is so tense all the time. So he probably relieves himself by punishing the pope in the car under the cover of it's tinted windows or on a rooftop where no one can see him.

Superman, Flash, and Kid Flash probably tickles the pickle all the time, and in public too! But they do it and clean it up so fast nobody can see them.

What do you guys think?

PS: I always thought Spider-Man would be a dirty-dirty perv considering his age and collection of white-sticky substance.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-10 8:15 AM
Green Lantern doesn't belittle himself with masturbation... he lets his artificial construct of a hooker whack him off!

Aquaman uses fish oil and conch shells for that authentic Atlantean feel.
Posted By: rexstardust Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-10 8:47 AM
Batmans tense because he doesn't masturbate.

Ultimate spider-man is a chronic masturbator.
Think about it, Gwen Stacy lives with him, he's isn'gettin any from anyone. To much pent up sexual tension.
Posted By: Anonymous One Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-10 10:39 AM
DD does it too much! So much that he went blind!
Posted By: LLance Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-10 12:19 PM
My theory is that all of the DC heros do Dick Grayson up the butt and have been doing so for many years...even before Pete Townsend made kiddie sex so dang popular!
So they all love the Dick?
Posted By: LLance Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 3:28 AM
Hell...they friggin' worship the dick!
So they post at issue9mm?
Posted By: PJP Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 6:47 AM
I do it 4 times a day......that will be 7 times a day when this months Torrie/Sable Playboy comes out.
Posted By: rexstardust Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 7:37 AM
Quote:

PJP said:
I do it 4 times a day......

Lightweight
Posted By: Pariah Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 7:41 AM
Once or twice a day myself. Soon enough I hope to break the habit. Which means I have to stop reading back issues of Tarot.
Posted By: jafabian Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 7:59 AM
Hmm...the Invisible Woman, Martian Manhunter, Metamorpho, Plastic Man, Elongated Man, Mr. Fantastic. The endless possibilities.
Posted By: Pariah Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 8:16 AM
Eeeeeewwwwww!!!

All of those are guys and invisible woman is a known pre op.

You sir, disgust me.
Shouldn't you be wanking by now?
Posted By: LLance Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 9:24 PM
Quote:

I'm Not Mister Mxypltk said:
So they post at issue9mm?

We all know issue9mm is just one big jerk circle!
Posted By: Hybrid Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-11 11:17 PM
with Bull standing in the middle.
Dancing like an indian as semen falls like rain.
...and a single tear rolls down his cheek when the semem stops flying.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-12 1:32 AM
The Hulk needs to, all that repressed anger!
Posted By: LLance Re: How Often Do Superheroes Masturbate? - 2004-02-12 10:09 PM
Damn! You guys are just so...so...fucking poetic! You almost make me want to go and register at Issue9mm!
© RKMBs