RKMBs
Posted By: rex DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-10 7:36 PM
newsarama
Slipping through cracks, the cover to January’s Previews has been leaked, revealing apparently DC’s next major event following Identity Crisis, DC Countdown.

DC’s solicitations for March-shipping books are due to be released early next week. Until then, speculation rules.

Update 11:12 am EST: At his blog Jim Lee posted the following side-by-side, pencils to finished version comparision, adding:

Soooooooo I guess the image is out. Been having to keep this under my hat for some time now. Yep, the second cover that I collaborated on with Mr. Alex Ross and once again, he delivers the goodies. I already like how the fans are speculating who Batman is holding...but good luck.

This puppy has a million things built-in to throw you off. (Can't make it that obvious =duh=). Unfortunately the original was GIGANTIC and had to scan it in two parts. Our studio scanner was on the fritz so the lower half did not capture the gray tones for some reason (= D).

Still, was fun to draw so many DC heroes assembled on one piece and of course, Alex shines an incredible light onto it all. Very ethereal. I like how he improved upon Green Lantern and Hawkman the best. For a closer look, peek here.

Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-10 9:00 PM
I think the guy he's holding is Nightwing.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-10 9:05 PM
Good luck.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-10 10:05 PM
Note how Superman's in the foreground, and WW seems to be holding him back.

The figure to me, appears to be a bald man in a suit. Bald man in a suit connected to Superman=Lex Luthor. Could be wrong.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-10 11:27 PM
Either that or a mask that pulls up over the head.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 12:11 AM
Oh great: Greg Rucka, Geoff Johns, and Judd Winnick.

Gah! Don't they have enough books already? Couldn't they have handed this over to Grant Morrison, Brian K. Vaugn, and mayhaps Karl Kesel? Whatever it is?
I'm so sick of Geoff Johns. He tries to write like he's James Robinson, Neil Gaiman and Johnny Silver Age all meshed together. And it always ends up being cutesy uber-violent crap where a hero has a moment of pride after being told "that man's the real hero."
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 1:45 AM
You guys do notice Hal Jordan is there right?
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 1:48 AM
Well, that makes sense, seeing as how DC has said he'd be taking up the mantle again with Rebirth...
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 1:53 AM
I like Jim Lee and Alex Ross, but superman looks like a steroid freak.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 2:51 AM
I hate the way he makes Batman all buff. He's supposed to have lean trained muscle.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 3:21 AM
What do you expect? The dude worked at Image!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 8:22 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:
You guys do notice Hal Jordan is there right?

Yeah, and Kyle isn't...hmmmm.
Posted By: Uschi Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 10:10 AM
I hate the way he gives the male heros with skivvies (Batman, Superman) thong/speedo stuff. That makes no sense. Batman's old boxer (as in the sport) short shaped outerpanties are cool, thongs = not cool.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 4:30 PM
the older I get, the more stupid I think the red-underwear-on-the-outside looks on Superman. It totally brings attention to his bulge. Maybe Siegel and Shuster were gay costume fetishists?
Originally he had shorts. Right? I think.

I think it's Nightwing too.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-11 11:11 PM
Quote:

Pariah said:
I hate the way he makes Batman all buff. He's supposed to have lean trained muscle.

Posted By: Rob Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 1:26 AM
  • around-since-the-silverage type characters (hal, hawkman, fate).
  • batman holding the fallen
  • superman appearing to equally want to rush in
  • the suit appears to have a blackish/blueish hue
  • note: the appearance of starfire in the background (accompanied by wally)

in addition to much of the creative staff being involved with nightwing or batman-revolving characters.

all indications point towards it being nightwing.

which is exactly why it isn't.

Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 1:37 AM
DC Solicitations for March coming Monday at 5!
Posted By: Fused Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 1:42 AM
Even though this image is totally sick, I still wish hed give ol wondey her tried and true wonder-bikinis.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 2:24 AM
If it does end up being Nightwing, I will be pissed. Enough of Batmans group has been killed.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 3:44 AM
Are you kidding me? The Bat "family" needs to be downsized. Big time.

Although, I wish it was Oracle kicking the bucket.
It could be something like the cover from Crisis #7, only from another angle. Nightwing would be an approapiate replacement for Supergirl, in that case.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 4:21 AM
I, too, hope it isn't Nightwing.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 6:31 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

in addition to much of the creative staff being involved with nightwing or batman-revolving characters.

Much as I hate to say it, Rob is right.
Posted By: Danny Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 12:20 PM
Quote:

Pariah said:
Are you kidding me? The Bat "family" needs to be downsized. Big time.

Although, I wish it was Oracle kicking the bucket.

Agreed on your first point. But Oracle is the most unique of the bat-family. The information gatherer and co-ordinator. Why would you kill her instead of one of the half dozen costumed proteges?
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 12:24 PM
Cuz' I find her to be more annoying than interesting, that's why.

She's also a security risk. I'd rather see Batman do his info gathering on his own.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 12:25 PM
There's other ways to downsize the bat family. They don't need to kill them. Have some move to other cities, retire or something else.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 12:32 PM
I don't care how they get rid of em' just get rid of em'.

Death is just more preferable. Especially in Barb's case.

Leave Cass though. Untapped potential there. Take away her voice again too.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:24 PM
She can talk? I thought she was deaf.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:29 PM
You do realize, of course, that there are many deaf people who can talk, yes?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:31 PM
...yes...
I was just under the impression she couldn't talk.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:36 PM
In the beginning she couldn't, but then WHAM!, she could. It was in the middle of a fight and cost her a few bruises.

It was stupid.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:41 PM
Could be Alfred.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 10:43 PM
I have this theory that Alfred is an immortal. Like a concept made manifest. A universal constant as it were. If it were Alfred, that whole theory would be shot to pieces. PIECES, I say!
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 11:18 PM
If it's Alfred (which I'm not saying it isn't) why are all the other heroes present? Do that many heroes even know Alfred on that level? Heck, does Starfire even know Bats' secret ID?
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-12 11:21 PM
If she knows Dick's then she may have put 2 and 2 together.
I don't see how being familiar with The Bat-Man's dick equals knowing his secret identity.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 7:10 AM
Quote:

Wednesday said:
If it's Alfred (which I'm not saying it isn't) why are all the other heroes present? Do that many heroes even know Alfred on that level? Heck, does Starfire even know Bats' secret ID?

Everyone knows Bat's secret ID. It's probably the worst kept secret in the DC Universe.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 8:38 AM
Quote:

I'm Not Mister Mxypltk said:
I don't see how being familiar with The Bat-Man's dick equals knowing his secret identity.

Posted By: Snapman Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 5:16 PM
Quote:

Jeremy said:

It's not sexy when a chick is smart enough to add.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 5:22 PM

For the fastest man alive, Wally sure does get to these big events late. He's all the way in the fucking back!
The body looks to be bald and in the remnants of a suit from my perspective, and Superman in particular is being held back -- could it be Luthor?
Posted By: Darknight613 Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 10:27 PM
So is there any word about what COUNTDOWN is actually going to be about?
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 10:30 PM
In this weeks LITG it said that countdown was a countdown to Identitty Crisis 2.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-13 10:42 PM
Quote:

The Indestructible Man said:
The body looks to be bald and in the remnants of a suit from my perspective, and Superman in particular is being held back -- could it be Luthor?

It's Pa Kent!

...and Batman pulled the trigger!
Posted By: LLance Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 4:11 AM
Quote:

Things that make you say..."hmmmm...."

Well if you went to all the men in Gotham City and made them pull down their pants and you'd just happen to recognize Batman's dick hanging off of Bruce wayne you just might put two and two together!?!

It better not be Nightwing...unless it's a Earth 56 version or something.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 4:15 AM
Right now, I'm saying either Luthor or Alfred.

Winick talks Countdown to CBR.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 4:33 AM
Posted by Rags Morales:

Quote:

Yeah, I'm working on Chapter One, as we speak, of this big ol' lead-in project for 2005, post I.C.

Chapter One is 14 pages and I'm with my comic book brothers Geoff and Bair on this one.

Wizard will run a preview from Chapter One in a future issue.

Others working on it will include Greg Rucka, Ed Benes, Judd Winick, Phil Jimenez, Ivan Reis, Jesus Sais, and Joe Bennett.

And...

It's gonna rock.

Posted By: Danny Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 4:38 AM
Well, if someone who is working on it and employed by the publisher says its gonna rock, then it must do...
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 5:01 AM
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:

Or maybe they just want you to think that, and it is!

Gah!
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 5:34 AM
Quote:

Danny said:
Well, if someone who is working on it and employed by the publisher says its gonna rock, then it must do...

Rags isn't going to say its fucked and don't buy it, is he?
Posted By: Danny Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 6:22 AM
This is my point.
Posted By: Danny Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 6:23 AM
Also, his name is Rags. What the fuck is that?
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 6:41 AM
That's his working name. It comes from a strip he drew when he was younger, called "Rags to Riches."
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 6:54 AM
By that logic, I for one am grateful he didn't start his working life drawing "Striperella".
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 7:32 AM
Aren't we all.
Quote:

rex said:
In this weeks LITG it said that countdown was a countdown to Identitty Crisis 2.

He didn't say Identity.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 10:41 AM
I just hope that, whatever DC has planned, they don't actually call it "Crisis 2". I'm sure it's a working title, but it's pretty unoriginal.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 10:56 AM
Quote:

Snapman said:
Quote:

Jeremy said:

It's not sexy when a chick is smart enough to add.

Finally, a voice of reason.
Posted By: Jason E. Perkins Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 10:59 AM
I just found a preview of the first issue on www.suprnova.org.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

It's Stan Lee.

And the DCU will never be the same again.
Posted By: Fused Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-14 11:34 AM
If its anything like that Stan Lee shit DC came out with a few years ago I think we all have something to be afraid of. I love "The Man" but his DC ideas were like the turds my ass spat out a half hour ago.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-20 4:37 AM
Get fucked.

Stan Lee again?

You'd think after the catastrophes that were stanlee.net and Striparella they'd leave him well alone.....
From LITG:

Quote:

PRIME BEEF

So, I get this e-mail. It could be one of the nonsense faked leaks DC are trying to put out there (to counter the true ones I usually get) but even if fiction, it's entertaining enough.

"Anyway, apparently Countdown leads into DC's major summer event, Crisis on Earth. The basic plot is that someone wants their Earth (Earth X) restored the way they remember it. The twist is that the protagonist is based on our Earth, and in our time.

"It's a place and time called Prime Time.

"20 years ago, post Crisis, the protagonist was integrated into our time and space, and has been reading comics but slowly becoming aware they were out of place and time. After reading Identity Crisis, something contained within leads to this person realising that, and they want to correct matters.

"Supposedly DC Countdown leads to the moment of awareness, and the reboot of the DCU is their point of view focused upon the heroes and how this person wants to see the DCU. For a few months, significant changes will be made to the DCU, destroying the concepts that most people believed in, but they won't be long lasting.

"Seven Soldiers is supposedly the 'real' DCU universe as we see it, and events contained within that will lead to the formation of a group that knows what is wrong with the DCU, and ultimately how to fix it.

"This forms the basis of the hypertime idea, allowing multiverses and multitimelines to coexist after the event, and Seven Soldiers will suggest the awareness of the DCU that Grant Morrison wanted before as events in SS will drop hints to the characters within about their role and how to fix the brokenness."

Now I've been told that there's a lot wrong here, the timeline doesn't work out so well and things are horribly mixed up. And "Prime Time" is not the title. But that might mean there's a gem of correctness in here... somewhere...

Posted By: Snapman Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-20 9:43 PM
I didn't realize Jeph Loeb was an Earth X resident.
Disco pointed out that this e-mail looks like it was written by Grant Morrison, and I'd say he's right. Maybe DC asked him to come up with something to e-mail Rich Johnston to throw him off...
Posted By: Danny Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 3:48 AM
Well, that sounds like utter crap.

There'll be a six issue mini that's promoted as changing everything, they'll fight a villain and someone might die setting up their resurrection next year, and things will go back the way they were after issue 6.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 3:56 AM
I deleted this post because newsarama and millerworld both got warnings from the legal department at Wizard.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 3:57 AM
Countdown is going to lead into Crisis on Earth which will explain how these new books come about.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 4:03 AM
Smells craptastic!
I like that idea... but I doubt the article is real.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 6:42 AM
It makes sense that DC would want to emulate Marvel's success in the Ultimate line. The Ultimate line possibly doubles Marvel's circulation of some of its character concepts - eg. Avengers/ Ultimates (it wouldn't surprise me if Ultimates sells better than Avengers).

With this business model in play, Dc could potentially double sales on weaker titles like Wonder Woman or Green Lantern through an "All-Star" version.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 7:19 AM
Quote:

Dave said:
It makes sense that DC would want to emulate Marvel's success in the Ultimate line. The Ultimate line possibly doubles Marvel's circulation of some of its character concepts - eg. Avengers/ Ultimates (it wouldn't surprise me if Ultimates sells better than Avengers).

The Ultimates were usually the top seller for the month they came out.

Quote:

With this business model in play, Dc could potentially double sales on weaker titles like Wonder Woman or Green Lantern through an "All-Star" version.

I have always been hesitant to get into comics like Green Lantern because of all the different Green Lantern. I have never cared for Wonder Woman, but if they only have 3-4 All Star series I will get them all. Thats one of the things that I like about the Ultimate line, you can buy 3-4 books a month and know everything that is going on in that universe.
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 7:32 AM
Bingo. And everyone else will be thinking just like you.
Posted By: ShazamGrrl1 Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 10:19 AM
DC Countdown ... another Johns 80's rehash craptacular that's coasting on a lot of Internet MB hype, but will fail to deliver the goods.

Can't wait to avoid it.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 10:20 AM
Shazamgrrl1
The female, more articulate version of pariah?
Posted By: ShazamGrrl1 Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 10:23 AM
No, but I'm really fucking scary when I'm pissed.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 10:53 AM
No, you're not.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 12:23 PM
I, on the other hand, am always scary.
Posted By: whomod Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 12:45 PM
Quote:

From LITG:

Quote:

PRIME BEEF

So, I get this e-mail. It could be one of the nonsense faked leaks DC are trying to put out there (to counter the true ones I usually get) but even if fiction, it's entertaining enough.

"Anyway, apparently Countdown leads into DC's major summer event, Crisis on Earth. The basic plot is that someone wants their Earth (Earth X) restored the way they remember it. The twist is that the protagonist is based on our Earth, and in our time.

"It's a place and time called Prime Time.

"20 years ago, post Crisis, the protagonist was integrated into our time and space, and has been reading comics but slowly becoming aware they were out of place and time. After reading Identity Crisis, something contained within leads to this person realising that, and they want to correct matters.

"Supposedly DC Countdown leads to the moment of awareness, and the reboot of the DCU is their point of view focused upon the heroes and how this person wants to see the DCU. For a few months, significant changes will be made to the DCU, destroying the concepts that most people believed in, but they won't be long lasting.

"Seven Soldiers is supposedly the 'real' DCU universe as we see it, and events contained within that will lead to the formation of a group that knows what is wrong with the DCU, and ultimately how to fix it.

"This forms the basis of the hypertime idea, allowing multiverses and multitimelines to coexist after the event, and Seven Soldiers will suggest the awareness of the DCU that Grant Morrison wanted before as events in SS will drop hints to the characters within about their role and how to fix the brokenness."

Now I've been told that there's a lot wrong here, the timeline doesn't work out so well and things are horribly mixed up. And "Prime Time" is not the title. But that might mean there's a gem of correctness in here... somewhere...

Weird.

A few years ago when they were coming up with that bullshit Post-Crisis-Crisis nonsense, I posted something similar to this idea at the DC boards.

My idea was to just have the DCU become aware of their pre-Crisis reality and how their current fucked up continuity/reality would result in another Crisis-type event as all the contradictory crap of the 20 years was unstainable to the DCU and might make an interesting story if you actually acknowledged it all.

Of course since then, i beleive Supreme did this concept already.
Posted By: Chewy Walrus Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 6:40 PM
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Grimm said:
No, you're not.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-21 6:57 PM
Is there ANYTHING about modern comics you like? Or do you just slag everything and every title?
Posted By: The Question? Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:12 AM
Quote:

ShazamGrrl1 said:
DC Countdown ... another Johns 80's rehash craptacular that's coasting on a lot of Internet MB hype, but will fail to deliver the goods.

Can't wait to avoid it.

somehow i doubt that avoiding this is going to keep you from complaining loudly about it....

btw aren't Winnick and Rucka also a part of this project?
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:26 AM
Quote:

Chewy Walrus said:
Quote:

Pariah said:

Quote:

Grimm said:
No, you're not.

Rack Chewy.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:44 AM
That's right, keep fooling yourself.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:45 AM
Quote:

The Question? said:
btw aren't Winnick and Rucka also a part of this project?

Unfortunately yes.
Posted By: Grimm Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:50 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:

Jealous?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 3:55 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:

The only scary thing about Pariah is that even he has, no matter how minuscule, a chance to reproduce.

Otherwise, I've seen potato salads that are scarier than him.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 4:08 AM
But pariah doesn't have sex "by choice".
Posted By: winged creature Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 4:15 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:

no ur just a kid who hate the world
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 4:31 AM
Quote:

rex said:

Rex, the problem with this insult is most people can afford whores. Namely, me. So stick with the "you hate everything" angle. It works for Wings. Or you could just say in so many words that you're better than me like Doc does.
Posted By: rex Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 4:42 AM
Your parents give you a big allowance?
Posted By: First Amongst Daves Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 4:57 AM
I'm going to have to separate you two, aren't I?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-22 7:14 AM
Quote:

rex said:

Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-24 8:21 AM
Quote:

Pariah said:

... is most people can afford whores. Namely, me.

ME TO!

However, I prefer to call them fuckbitches.
Posted By: LLance Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-24 11:35 AM
Quote:

ROY BATTY said:However, I prefer to call them fuckbitches.

I thought that was my nickname! So you say it to all girls?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2004-12-24 5:54 PM
BUSTED!
Posted By: therealdeadshot Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-21 2:03 PM
Quote:

rex said:
If it does end up being Nightwing, I will be pissed. Enough of Batmans group has been killed.

Well, I say don't stop til they're all dead! He's supposed to be the avenging loner sleuth, not the dysfunctional babysitter!
Posted By: Flameswordsman Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-21 5:30 PM
Its not Nightwing, DC have slapped everyone in the face by keeping Devin Grayson on as 'Wings writer. Go and read the solicit for 'Wing #107 at DC, its sounds like shit so much it sickens me, they could have atleast made the effort to hide the fact that it will be complete bullshit

The dead guy on the sketch cover seems to have some stupid little goatee beard aswell as the scragly pieces of hair on his head. I say

1] He's dug up Sue Dibny and used some miracle Bat-hair growth fromula on her

2] its Jason Todd [he's either Red hood or Hush and the next Bat-arc is called "family reunion"]

3] Its someone no-one gives a shit about. [like it was with Sue Diby's death after all the hype speculated it would be someone important who was meant to die in ID crisis]
Posted By: PJP Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-21 5:33 PM
yeah......nightwing has sucked pretty bad lately
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-23 8:33 AM
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
BUSTED!

I didn't think people posted here!
Posted By: King Krypton Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-23 8:56 AM
Quote:

therealdeadshot said:
Quote:

rex said:

Well, I say don't stop til they're all dead! He's supposed to be the avenging loner sleuth, not the dysfunctional babysitter!

If he was supposed to be such a loner, Robin and Alfred never would have been created.

That said. they do need to downsize Batman's hangers-on. Nightwing, Robin, and Alfred should stay. The others? Send 'em packing.
Posted By: Pariah Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-23 9:24 AM
Quote:

King Krypton said:
Quote:

therealdeadshot said:
Quote:

rex said:

If he was supposed to be such a loner, Robin and Alfred never would have been created.

That said. they do need to downsize Batman's hangers-on. Nightwing, Robin, and Alfred should stay. The others? Send 'em packing.

Why are you so driven to make Batman a flaming homersexual?
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: DC countdown starts in march? - 2005-01-23 9:34 AM
MisterJLA is a tease!
© RKMBs