RKMBs
Seriously, I regret having seen this, so I'm gonna give you plenty of spoiler space.

From an upcoming issue of Detective Comics:

Personally, I think it's a shame. I've always liked the character, even if Johns made him redundant by turning him into Superman Jr. and taking away all his originality.
Hmmmm... Maybe they made him bang Wonder Girl in the Teen Titans annual so he could leave a little something behind...
What a way to go!
Posted By: LLance Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-28 2:15 PM
Wow!

Darn you Mxy for making me look!

What? He was like 6 years old?

He is a clone though...

There could be more of Connor floating around...somewhere!
Quote:

LLance said:
There could be more of Connor floating around...somewhere!

Inside Cassie!
Posted By: PJP Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-28 5:26 PM
He fucked her good.
He'll be back.
Uh, the way DC retcons everything they are probably referring to Connor Hawke.
DAMN THEM!
Chuck Connors?
NOT AGAIN!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-28 11:09 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:

PJake GyllenPappas stars in BrOakleyback Mountain!
A log that you can be proud of!
Posted By: g-spot Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-29 8:01 AM
Wrong place again! Hee hee!
Posted By: Jeremy Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-29 8:26 AM
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:

Personally, I think it's a shame. I've always liked the character, even if Johns made him redundant by turning him into Superman Jr. and taking away all his originality.

Fuck...I need to learn to resist spoilers. Though the recent issue of Teen Titans (during Crisis) seemed to hint towards him biting the bullet.

Giving him a secret identity and putting him in Smallville was a good idea. "Revealing" that he had Lex's DNA was a huge fuck up and a big slap in the face. Infinite Crisis wimpified him too.
Shame - I liked the character.
What ever will the Ravers do now?
Posted By: Grimm Re: Huge motherfucking Infinite Crisis spoiler - 2006-03-30 12:55 AM
I thought he was an annoying little shit. Good riddance.
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
He'll be back.

© RKMBs