RKMBs
What I'm not quite sure of is how Toy Biz lost the license to make Marvel action figures when the company is owned by Marvel itself. In any case, the same sculptors will be working with Hasbro to give us some cool figures starting with (Hasbro's) Wave 2:

From X-Men: The Last Stand:
  • Phoenix
  • Juggernaut

The others:
  • Blob
  • Ultimate Wolverine
  • Xorn
  • Yellowjacket
  • Quicksilver
  • Thor
  • She-Hulk

I have another pic with a clear view of She-Hulk's ass, but Blob's offensive mass interferes just ruins it. If someone with access to Photoshop software would kindly eliminate him, I'd be more than happy to post the pic.
Wow. No love for Marvel on this thread (or are we hatin' on Hasbro?).

Nice re-uses of the Bullseye body for Quicksilver and Yellowjacket. It's a customizer-friendly figure, so I may pick those up for that reason alone.

That Thor is ridiculous. He's definitely going into my ML collection (as is She-Hulk).

Good finds, little bro.

Is that cream on she-hulks leg Thor's doing?
That would also explain the cream on his helmet.
Thor's arms look waaaaay too big in that shot. But, he's the only one that I think looks worth it...
Is it just me, or have Wolverines claws melted?
Wolverine's claws look like strands of spaghetti!
It's an in-joke: the Xorn figure is nearby.
It looks like Hasbro will continue where Toybiz left of. Great character selection & BAFs. I've heard that the BAFs will be smaller but will be used for the larger Marvel characters like the Blob. It also sounds like there won't be comics in them either.

Quicksilver & Yellow Jacket will be a nice addition to the Avengers shelf.

Quote:

What I'm not quite sure of is how Toy Biz lost the license to make Marvel action figures when the company is owned by Marvel itself.

I would guess it's less a case of "losing the license" as making some money selling it. Toybize beyond some distribution problems early on really did a great job.
i take it you know Brian from waaay back?
© RKMBs