<CHAPTER I>
"A 'Prince' Among Men"

ALL STATES, all powers, that have held and hold rule over men have been and are either republics or principalities.

January 1996.

“In closing, this I ask of you, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, we must unite. For we all share a bloodline from the ends of time. When but one innocent soul is killed, a little bit of each of us dies with them. We all share the same high standards of strength and sacrifice. As the words of a once great man and President, ‘With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.’”

With these closing words, President Richard S. Turner stepped down from the platform of his Inaugural Address. At once, the crowd broke out in cheers. Red. White. And Blue. Our country was united in celebration for an instant. A single sound of Thunder ended that. A bullet ripped through the crowd, catching President Turner in the lower stomach, sending his body hard onto the ground. Havoc followed.

Red.

Blood stained the flag that evening.

At 1: 30 a.m. the President was announced dead to the World.

Principalities (territories) are either hereditary, in which the family has been long established; or they are new.

A week’s time passed. His body was laid to rest in front of the World. His killer, Justin Paul Creed, was put to justice before the cops could even find him, or what was left of him.

The News covered the second Inaugural Address in only a month’s time, Vice President Robert Brown stepped into office.

This date marked the first African American President.

The new are either entirely new, as was Milan to Francesco Sforza, or they are, as it were, members annexed (taken possession of) to the hereditary state of the prince who has acquired them, as was the kingdom of Naples to that of the King of Spain. Such dominions thus acquired are either accustomed to live under a prince, or to live in freedom; and are acquired either by the arms of the prince himself, or of others, or else by fortune or by ability.

In Nevada a very hush hush operation had just finished. Underground, a huge complex had been built, unaware to the public. Some could consider it’s size that of a small city.

In a office located completely in its center core, two figures watched as President Brown was swore into office. One lit a cigarette and leaned back in his chair. The other man, dressed in Military style, smiled.

“I hope I didn’t kill you too harshly,” he began, a sarcastic tone to his voice.

“No, General Creed.” The man said before taking another breath from his cigarette, “My murder was executed just fine.”

“Only the best for the President. Only the best.”

“Thank you. It was much appreciated. Now, the matter at hand…”

The Ex-President took out a file and threw it onto the desk seperating the two men. Engraved on the files top right hand corner, the letters MCCA

"The Metagene."

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: GoozX ]