Next Thread
Print Thread
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Hulk Hogan walking in the back tells Jim Korderas to go tell Vince he heard what McMahon said last week and out in the ring… they’re going to find out who the real coward is. He takes off toward the ring.

BOOT OF THE WEEK (Lugz & Flex): Vince calling Hogan a coward last Thursday and proclaiming Hulkamania dead and McMahonamania running wild.

Hulk Hogan makes his way to the ring to… well the Hogan reaction from the crowd.

HOGAN: “You guys are unbelievable man. You know in all seriousness I got something I got to get off my chest. You know Vince McMahon I’ve had it brother, I am totally through with you. I’m tired of playing games with you and I know you’d love it if I walked out of this very ring and walked right out of your life… but that’s not going to happen. I’m just not going away dude. You can go ahead and screw me out of my match with the Rock, call me a coward behind my back and say McMahonamania is running wild. But you know something Vince, that doesn’t change one damn thing brother. There’s an issue between you and me McMahon and it goes longer than twenty years brother… and there’s only one way to settle it Vince. I know how to do it, they know how to do it brother, you know exactly what it’s all about… so all I got to say Vince is get your ass out here right now and let’s settle this like men! Come on Vince, let’s settle this like men!”

Vince atop the ramp with his microphone and stopping there.

VINCE: “Shut the damn music off! I got no problem settling a problem with you anytime anyplace Hogan, no problem at all. Oh really (to the crowd)? There’s the asshole right there in the ring, there’s the asshole. I’ve got no problem settling an issue with you. I do have a problem doing it as men because quite frankly, you’re not a man. I’m the only man of the two. You’re a mere shell of a man and you know it when you look in the mirror. I can’t believe that you would call me out here after all I’ve done for you.

HOGAN: McMahon shut your ass up, I’m tired of your crap! You know week after week you say you hate Hulkamania, how you created Hulkamania blah blah blah blah blah. You’re either delusional, you got hit in the head with a damn hammer, or are a straight out liar… you did not create Hulkamania. Hulkamania was a success in spite of you, not because of you. Hulkmania lives forever because of all these Hulkamaniacs. And you know McMahon, the fact that I have something to do with building this company just makes you sick. The fact that I am the one that put this company on the map and helped you make it what it is today, that makes you sick to your stomach. And all those jets that you have, those billions of dollars, the houses your kids live in, the twenty million dollar vacation home you live in…

VINCE: SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

HOGAN: ‘Kiss my ass!’

VINCE: Let me tell you something, I think you’re starting to believe in your own bullshit Hogan. I could have had anybody play the part of Hulk Hogan.

HOGAN: ‘Hold on one second McMahon. You actually think anybody could have run with Hulkamania? Look at all the guys you gave the ball to, look at all the guys that had the belt, look at all the guys that you let run with it, nobody ran as hard and as long as I did McMahon. If you actually believe in your mind, if you actually think that I was just the right guy at the right place at the right time, then you’re a bigger delusional bastard than I thought.

A few weeks ago it was supposed to be you in that match with me. You put the Rock in your place brother. You say you’re the man, well I say prove it Vince. Get in this ring with me right here tonight.’

VINCE: You want to have a match with me tonight? Let me respond to that by saying there’s no chance in hell. Let me say this… you claim that I hate Hulkamania, you’re wrong, I don’t even hate the Hulkamaniacs, no I don’t. But just for the record Hogan, I hate you! And I’ll tell you why, I hate you because I created you and you walked out on me Hogan. I hate you because you left me, you went down south and joined up with Ted Turner and competed against me. I hate you because you tried to put me out of business and you know damn well you did. And there’s one more reason I hate you and this is more personal than anything, something else I hate you for… you testified against me for the federal government in the trial of my life and you know damn well you did.

HOGAN: ‘If it wasn’t for my testimony… I saved your ass and if it wasn’t for me your big ass would still be rotting in prison. If you were in prison, the word screw would have a whole new meaning.’

VINCE: You son of a bitch! My family gave you your first break… your name… I plucked you from obscurity. I made you a household name man. I made you a part of the fabric of Americana and this is what I get? I don’t owe you a damn thing and pal you owe me… you owe me and I’m going to collect. You want a match with me? You’re not going to have a match with me Hogan, but you know what you’re going to have… you’re going to have a fight and I damn sure say it’s the first fight you’ve ever had Hogan. That fight is going to take place on the grandest stage of them all, my creation known as Wrestlemania, that’s where this fight’s going to take place. There’s one stipulation and that stipulation is this… not if but when you lose your fight to me at Wrestlemania Hogan, and I want this in writing because your word is no good… that stipulation is you will never ever wrestle again as long as you live.

just like I said Hogan. I created Hulkamania and by god at Wrestlemania I’m going to kill it. So what’s your answer Hogan, yes or no?

HOGAN: ‘Yes or no? Well hell yes, I’ve been waiting for this my whole life and you know something McMahon. All my life I’ve been waiting for this and I’ve got one question for you… Whatcha gonna do…’

VINCE: What YOU gonna do when McMahon kills…

HOGAN: Lets cut the crap McMahon.

Maybe this is no time for catch phrases.

But because of you there’s still one… you better start training, you better start eating your vitamins and you better start saying your damn prayers McMahon!’”

Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
pretty spot on, eh doc? grimm?

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
More importantly...how is the Kurt Angle title situation going to resolve itself....with his injury???

What were you talking about Rob???

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Bobo, I'm going to kill Kampmania!

100+ posts
100+ posts
If Kamp-A-Mania goes down, where will we post??

AGW Offline
400+ posts
400+ posts
Don't sweat it. Kamp-mania's already long dead.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by dun_like_dinner:
If Kamp-A-Mania goes down, where will we post??

Kamp-A-Mania goes down all the time!

100+ posts
100+ posts
........On LLance! [woooOOOOoooo!]

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kamphausen:
pretty spot on, eh doc? grimm?

I'm having flashbacks to last summer. . . [nyah hah]

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
quote:
Hulk Hogan has still not signed the latest contract sent to him by WWE.

Vince McMahon obviously has faith that Hogan will not no-show Wrestlemania, as they have along history together, and also would make Hogan look very bad from all the press appearances he has made.

Apparently Hogan is holding out from signing the contract to see what kind of storylines WWE has for him after Wrestlemania. By remaining unsigned, he can easily refuse to participate in angles he doesn’t approve of, such as last November when he was booked to lose to Brock Lesnar, and chose instead to stay at home, having already fulfilled his contract.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
quote:
- Right now, the plan is to have the Hulk Hogan/Vince McMahon match at WrestleMania take up roughly 25 minutes (including intros). No decision has been made yet regarding which match will be last on the card.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Hey how about Brock/Angle as the last match on the card.
I mean Brock won that right at the Rumble.

Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by thedoctor:
quote:
By remaining unsigned, he can easily refuse to participate in angles he doesn’t approve of, such as last November when he was booked to lose to Brock Lesnar, and chose instead to stay at home, having already fulfilled his contract.

um...

didn't hogan lose to lesnar in... august(?) or so, to put over brock before the rock/lesnar match?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Right before SummerSlam.

quote:
Originally posted by thedoctor:
No decision has been made yet regarding which match will be last on the card.

[whaaaa!] McMahon thinks he'll get a bigger reaction than Austin/Rock?!?

Link Copied to Clipboard