Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#665525 2006-04-19 3:48 PM
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Tonight the RDCW debuts two new Hotties the only way we know how, with a nice catfight in the ring for all to see.

Then, newly signed Big Pimp Tim enters the Cheesedome arena with his signature match, the Top Rope Punk Ass Challenge. The only way to win is to toss your opponent over the top rope and to the arena floor outside the ring.

All that and more on tonight's Havoc!

Hotties Debut Match
single choice
Karla (67%, 8 Votes)
Nikki Avalon (33%, 4 Votes)
Total Votes: 12
Voting on this poll ends: 2024-06-04 6:25 AM
Big Pimp Tim's Top Rope Punk Ass Challenge
single choice
Big Pimp Tim (83%, 10 Votes)
Pariah (17%, 2 Votes)
Tag Match
single choice
SDC (Chewy/Killconey) (42%, 5 Votes)
Charlie/DMN (58%, 7 Votes)
Y Division Title Match
single choice
PenWing (c) (50%, 6 Votes)
Jeremy (50%, 6 Votes)
Heavyweight Belt "Gauntlet": Match 2
single choice
Nowhereman (83%, 10 Votes)
Winged Creature (17%, 2 Votes)
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
"Breakin' The Law" blares over the Cheesedome PA speakers as the RDCW world tag team champions strut into the ring grinning like the proverbial cats that swallowed the canary.The crowd boos at the top of their lungs as Chris Oakley picks up the mic and starts to address them.

CHRIS: Yeah, happy Easter to you too, boneheads. Before we get down to cases, I want to congratulate my tag team partner El Superbeasto on winning the Lucha Libre Lockdown on last week's Havoc. He proved beyond a doubt that he is the greatest luchadore in RDCW history....

SUPERBEASTO: Muchas gracias, amigo!(High-fives Chris as the crowd's boos get louder)

CHRIS(after a brief pause): Now let's turn to the main reason why Superbeasto and I are here tonight...as you've already heard, we're looking to recruit a fourth member to our happy little family, and out of all the RDCW competitors we could have picked for the job, there was one who stood out above all the rest. He's just arrived in this federation, but he's already showing that he has the tools to become RDCW's next great superstar-- and he hails from Japan, a nation which has produced some of the finest athletes to ever grace the ring!

LOUIE(off-camera): Does he mean who I think he means?

MONROE(off-camera): We'll find out soon enough!

CHRIS(pointing towards the curtains leading to the backstage area): Ladies and gentlemen, accompanied to the ring by our manager Nuriko....("Turning Japanese" starts to play over the Cheesedome PA)...the newest member of the Outcasts, Amuck!

LOUIE(off-camera): I was right all along!

The Outcasts' Hummer pulls to a stop directly in front of the ring; Nuriko and Amuck climb out and make their way up the ring steps. True to his nature, Amuck says nothing aloud, but his enthusiastic embrace of Superbeasto and Chris speaks volumes about his feelings for his new teammates.

MONROE(off-camera): Amuck seems to be getting along pretty well with his new buddies...

LOUIE(off-camera): Of course he is, Monroe...they're giving him the respect and appreciation a rising star deserves!

NURIKO(bowing to the fans): Thank you all for your kind attention. Before we go, we have an important announcement for you...

CHRIS: Right here, right now, I'm officially issuing a challenge to Spandex Junky Man, Chevy Nutso, Clod, and Syxxty-Whine to meet me, Superbeasto, Nuriko, and Amuck in an eight-man no disqualification tag team match at Re-hash! (Smirks) That is, if you're not chicken.

Chris hands the mic to James White as the Outcasts ride back to the dressing room area in their Hummer.

MONROE(off-camera): There you have it, folks, RDCW's most dangerous trio has now become a quartet with the addition of Amuck to their roster!

LOUIE(off-camera): What'd I tell ya, Monroe?! Oakley and the Giant Luchadore know great talent when they see it!

Last edited by Chris Oakley; 2006-04-20 1:56 PM.
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
"another one bites the dust" starts to play as for the first time bpt enters the cheesedome. as the crowd doesn't know whether to boo or cheer bpt walks around the ring taking it in for a minute.

my name's tim. big pimp tim. i notice quite a few punk ass's round here. i think it's time for them to go. over the top rope. starting tonight, with pariah, and lasting as long as it takes, i will remove them all, one punk ass at a time, via the tope rope.

watching fopr the crowd reaction, seeing the light bulbs flickering on above their heads.

the over the top rope punk ass challenge starts tonight.

dropping the mic, bpt exits the ring, and into the back without another word

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Holy shit! I was one vote away from winning a title? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner (besides you doc)? What's a Y Division title and what can I buy with it?

300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Hotties Debut Match
Nikki Avalon vs. Karla

300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Big Pimp Tim's Top Rope Punk Ass Challenge
Pariah vs. Big Pimp Tim

300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Tag Match
Charlie/DMN vs. SDC (Chewy/Killconey)

300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Y Division Title Match
Jeremy vs. PenWing (c)

*"Detroit Rock City" blasts over the speakers as PenWing makes his way to the ring. He holds up the Y Belt as the fans welcome him to Havoc.*

PW: This is what it's all about! And before I get to my first order of business as the second ever Y Division champion, I want to thank my opponents in the Ultimate Y for the most exciting match I've ever been a part of!

*Chants of "Chewy!" give way to chants of "SDC!" as PenWing stands in the ring.*

PW: Now, on to what is the first and only order of business for any champion, I want to talk about the defense of the Y Belt. Mister JLA, as a former Big Cheese champion, you embarrass me. You have no idea how happy I am that I'm not currently competing in the same division as you right now. You're a coward, a hack, and an all around man of poor character. You think only defending the Cheese Belt on Pay Per Views is the best way to bring respect back to the title? That's not bringing it respect, that's selling it out!

*Chants of "Sell Out!" are heard throughout the Cheesedome.*

PW: You're a champion, JLA. Granted, you don't have to defend against just anyone, but the best way to defend a title, any title, is to challenge others to come and take it from you! And that's what I'm here to do tonight!

*Pops from the crowd.*

PW: I'm putting the Y Belt on the line right here, right now, to anyone who wants to try and take it from me! JLA wants to hide behind the convenience of Pay Per Views to try and extend his title reign more than the month it will be, that's fine, but I have no intention of denying anyone here the match they want to see, when they want to see it!

*The crowd roars and chants of "PenWing!" reverberate throughout the Cheesedome.*

Monroe: PenWing provides a stark contrast to JLA!

Bastardo: He sure does! Pure idiocy to genius.

*"Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen starts playing and Jeremy runs down the ramp to accept PenWing's challenge. Lothar signals for the bell as Jeremy enters the ring and locks up with PenWing.

The match goes back and forth between the champion and challenger, with Jeremy failing to lock in the Final Grade, and PenWing unable to connect a High Holy Howe. Shortly after PenWing kicks out of a two count late in the match, he manages to weaken Jeremy with three consecutive suplexes.

Jeremy begins to slowly pull himself to his feet. PenWing charges, but the challenger is able to pull the ref infront of him. PenWing tries to stop, but still collides with the ref. As the champ makes sure the official is alright, Jeremy slips out of the ring and pulls a steel chair out from under the ring. He slips back in, but PenWing turns around before the challenger can get a shot off. Jeremy slaps the chair against the mat hard, echoing through the Cheesedome. He then throws the chair at PenWing, who catches it with a confused look on his face. Jeremy grabs his face and falls to the mat. The ref turns around to see PenWing holding the chair and Jeremy rolling on the canvas and calls for the bell.*

James White: The winner by disqualification: Jeremy! The Y Division Title does not change hands. PenWing still retains the title.

Bastardo: PenWing had to cheat to keep his belt.

Monroe: Oh, shut up!

300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Heavyweight Belt "Gauntlet": Match 2
Winged Creature vs. Nowhereman

Link Copied to Clipboard