Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#681054 2006-06-06 5:51 PM
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Welcome to a special edition of Tuesday Night Havoc! Hot on the heels of Prom Night, Evil Wrestler Johnny has invoked a rematch clause from last year's BattleWar for the RDCW World Tag Team Titles! The current champions, The Outcasts have acceptd the match, but who will EWJ's partner be?

Also, the DCWEBMASTRS in tag action!

Y Division Champion Jeremy faces PCG32!

The Million $ Pitbull Charlie goes on one one with Chevy Nova of the MWO!

and the Sudden Death Connection will battle three of the Four in 6 man mayhem!

6 Man Tag
single choice
JLA / Howdy / Mid-Nite (53%, 9 Votes)
Sammitch / Walrus / Killconey (47%, 8 Votes)
Total Votes: 17
Voting on this poll ends: 2024-06-11 8:26 AM
Tag Match
single choice
DCWEBMASTRS (65%, 11 Votes)
Liberal Conspiracy (35%, 6 Votes)
Grudge Match
single choice
Charlie (82%, 14 Votes)
Chevy Nova (18%, 3 Votes)
Y Division
single choice
Jeremy (78%, 14 Votes)
PCG32 (22%, 4 Votes)
Total Votes: 18
World Tag Team Titles
single choice
The Outcasts (C) (18%, 3 Votes)
EWJ / ??? (82%, 14 Votes)

I make stars, baby!
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
*The Otaku come down to the ring, Ramada has her new belt.*

EWJ: Things didn't go quite as well as they could have at Prom Night. Ramada did manage to pull out a win, but, frankly we Otaku tend not to do as well in uncomplicated matches. We need crazy rules. We need big surprises. Matches that would require flowcharts and slideshows narrated by Jeremy Irons and one of those expensive calculators that makes graphs. Something so complicated that Stephen Hawking would use that talking computer thingy to say "what the fuck do all those equasions mean?" Something so complicated that an infinite number of monkeys typing for an infinite ammount of time would come up with "this makes no sense, now give me a fucking banana". So tonight, I have invoked a rather camplicated clause from this contract.

*EWJ pulls out a contract.*

EWJ: This is the contact that the Princes of thr Universe (remember them?) signed for the Battlewar (remember that?). You see, there was a rather...unique rematch clause. You see, in a dangerous match like the Battlewar, there was a very real possibility that one of the members of the team may meet with an unfortunate...accident, shall we say.

Ramada: YEAH!! LIKE ONE OF THEM BEATING UP THE OTHER ONE UP SO BAD AFTER THE MATCH THAT IT ENDS HIS CAREER!!

EWJ: Exactly. In that case, the still active member of the team has the right, according to this contract, to challenge for the tag team titles with the partner of his choice. Now, due to the wording of the contract, it has to be someone who was active at the time of the former partner's injury. So, I will not be able to partner with one of my fellow Otaku. Don't worry about me though. I'll have a more than adequate parner tonight. One who was also half of a legendary tag team and a man I have allied myself with in the past. And that man's name is...

...going to be announced just before the match. We gotta keep you watching somehow.

Monroe: We'll be right back after these words from our sponsor: Passenger 57 2 starring Wesley Snipes and Dakota Fanning. This summer: Always bet on black...again!

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Camera fades to the Outcasts' dressing room, where we see the Crotch standing by with Chris Oakley and El Superbeasto.

CROTCH: Chris, last week at Prom Night you and Superbeasto saw your plans to capture the RDCW hardcore title go up in smoke when Captain Howdy's teammates from the IV interfered in the match and cost you a victo--

CHRIS(angrily interrupting): And those assholes will pay for it with their own blood!

SUPERBEASTO(nodding): Si! When those maricons least expect it, we will take our revenge and leave them for dead!

CROTCH: Getting to tonight's match, you two will be defending the RDCW world tag team titles against Evil Wrestler Johnny and a mystery partner of Johnny's selection....

CHRIS(smirking): Yeah, well, Johnny and his mystery partner are going to wind up become just two more names on our casualty list. With our skills in the ring, our manager's brilliant mind, and our Reprobates backing us up in the stands, there's no way we can possibly lose.

CROTCH: Twice you and Superbeasto have offered to face Big Pimp Tim in an over the top rope match, but so far he has yet to answer you. Why do you think that might be the case?

CHRIS: Tim goes around calling everyone else punks, but he's the real punk in RDCW, and when me and the Giant Luchadore finally get him in the ring we'll prove it once and for all!

SUPERBEASTO(raising a fist): Viva Los Reprobates! Viva Los Outcasts!

Nuriko walks on-camera and hands the champs their title belts as they turn to ride down to the ring.

CROTCH: The reigning RDCW tag team champions full of fire as they get ready to take on Evil Wrestler Johnny & Johnny's mystery partner...back to Louie and Monroe at ringside!

1 post
1 post
*Before the camera can cut away, Amuck races into view, steel chair in hand. He takes down the Crotch with a swing and goes after Nuriko who screams and ducks out of the way as Chris turns directly into the chair shot!

Chris drops to the ground as Amuck hits Superbeasto with the shot, but Superbeasto shrugs it off and laughs. He tells Amuck to try for another. Amuck hits a second shot and Superbeasto shrugs it off again.

Amuck hits Superbeasto in the groin with the chair and the Giant Luchadore drops to the ground in pain. Oakley begins to get up but Amuck decks him again before taking off as security storms into the backstage area!

Monroe: Amuck has just devastated the Outcasts before their tag title defense here tonight!

Bastardo: He just signed his own death warrant! After the Outcasts defend their titles tonight, they'll put Amuck six feet under permanently!

25+ posts
25+ posts
*Havoc returns from commercial break as we see Monroe and Bastardo at ringside.

Monroe: Fans, during the commercial break, the Outcasts went on a rampage in the backstage area!

*We see a clip of the Outcasts ripping through several jobbers in the backstage area as Superbeasto spots the camera and grips it in his massive hands.

Superbeasto: Amuck! Pendajo! Next week! I will end you myself! In true lucha fashion!

*Superbeasto tosses the camera aside as it hits the ground and the signal cuts out!

Monroe: The challenge was made and RDCW officials have signed the match for next week's Havoc, Louie!

Bastardo: What a match! The Giant Luchadore vs. The Reckless One! It's gonna be a wild one, definitely!

Monroe: Now let's go back to ringside!

I will destroy all of you putas. Greetings from El Superbeasto.
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
6 Man Tag
Captain Sammitch, Chewy Walrus, and Killconey vs.
MisterJLA, Captain Howdy, and Doc. Mid-Nite

Tuesday Night Havoc opened with a bang as two of the RDCW's premiere factions squared off in six man action! The Four escaped with a quick victory when their manager, Joe Mama, returned from his suspension late in the match and began screaming obsceneties at the SDC members!

Suitably distracted, the Four took advantage, gaining the win after a long, hardfought, fastpaced affair! Postmatch, JM and his men took the ring and he declared that RDCW GM thedoctor would pay for what he'd made Joe Mama endure during his suspension!

But Captain Sammitch grabbed another mic and declared that the SDC weren't done with the Four yet, and that they challenged them to a rematch! But not just any rematch! A rematch inside of a steel cage to be held at the next ppv, RDCW Convolution!

I make stars, baby!
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Tag Match
DCWEBMASTRS vs. Liberal Conspiracy

The masked DCWEBMASTRS stormed the ring and took it to their opponents, battering the veteran Conspiracy members as Irwin Shwab and the Insane Liberal traded quips at ringside! The WEBMASTRS made quick work of their foes hitting their finisher, Bannination, and ending the bout! After the match, Irwin Shwab declared that the WEBMASTRS weren't done with MisterJLA yet, and that they would avenge their loss to him a few weeks ago! But before Shwab could go further, Bibbo and I-Man stormed the ring and attacked the WEBMASTRS in retaliation for the attack from a previous Havoc!

Monroe: PUNCH/COUNTERPUNCH!! They're back together!

The brothers sent the masked men and mentor from the ring as the fans went wild!

Singles Match
Charlie vs. Chevy Nova

Charlie, emboldened by the return of his manager, Joe Mama, made short work of MWO member, Chevy Nova, despite the antics of Nova's cohorts at ringside! Postmatch, Charlie screamed for Spandex Monkey Man to step back into the ring with him, but before he could do so, the house lights dimmed again and flashed several times.

Charlie, not wanting another bloodbath, left the arena through the crowd, leaving a bewildered MWO in the ring!

I make stars, baby!
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
Y Division Match

Jeremy vs. PCG342

The reigning Y Division Champion, Jeremy, made short work of his opponent in this match, ending things with the Spoiler! Postmatch, Jeremy took the mic and declared that "The equation in RDCW is simple! J + Y = M! For those of you that don't get that, which is most of you, Jeremy + the Y Division Title = Money!"

Bastardo: J Money! I told you, Monroe!

Monroe: Oh, please.

Big Pimp Tim appeared on the rampway, his head bandaged from the Prom Night match, and declared that although he was not cleared to wrestle this week, he wanted a rematch at Convolution!

Killconey also appeared and stated that though he didn't win the gauntlet match at Prom Night, he still held TWO victories over Jeremy and still deserved a title match!

RDCW GM thedoctor then appeared via Cheese-O-Tron and declared that since both challengers held valid claims, that the only way to settle things would be to have a match at Convolution. . .an Ultimate Y Match, with all three men competing for the title!

I make stars, baby!
300+ posts
OP Offline
300+ posts
RDCW World Tag Team Titles
The Outcasts (C) vs. Evil Wrestler Johnny and ???

As the challenger, EWJ made his way to ringside first, accompanied by the Otaku. EWJ sent the Otaku back to the back, stating that he was a loner and that he needed to do this alone. . .except for his partner, of course.

Before EWJ could announce his partner, "Breakin the Law" cued up and the Outcasts stormed the ring, tearing into EWJ and working him over!

Monroe: The World Tag Team Champions are angry!

Bastardo: Do you blame them? They're pissed off and they're gonna take out their frustrations in the ring! I wouldn't want to be Johnny right now!

EWJ tried to fight back as Lothar attempted to restore order! Finally managing to get a semblance of the match, Oakley stepped onto the apron as Superbeasto continued working over EWJ!

EWJ mounted several comebacks, but the Outcasts quick tags, brutal double teams, and sheer ferocity seemed too much for him to overcome! Finally, after several moments, Superbeasto tagged in Oakley and lifted EWJ up onto his shoulders as Oakley climbed the turnbuckles!

Bastardo: Journey Into Exile! Add another name to the Outcasts' list of victims!

Monroe: Wait! Look in the crowd!

Cameras shifted as a familiar, black clad figure jumped out of the crowd and slid into the ring, sweeping Superbeasto's legs out from under him!

Monroe: It's Grimm! Grimm is back!

Bastardo: WHAT???!!!!!

Oakley missed his shot, landing flat on the canvas as Grimm grabbed him and dropped with a quick ddt! He pulled EWJ over and laid him on top of Oakley as Lothar made the three count!

Monroe: New Tag Champs! Grimm and Evil Wrestler Johnny just defeated the Outcasts! I can't believe it!

Bastardo: This is a travesty! I can't believe Lothar would be a party to this!

Grimm grabbed the belts from ringside as James White made the official announcement. He picked up EWJ and handed him one of the belts! EWJ took the belt, in seeming disbelief, before a look of glee came over his face! The Otaku rushed down to ringside to celebrate with their leader as Grimm took his half of the title and disappeared back into the crowd!

Monroe: Has Grimm joined the Otaku? Fans, we hope to have an answer for you next week!

*Cameras fade out as the Otaku celebrate EWJ's victory in the ring!

I make stars, baby!

Link Copied to Clipboard