Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#752428 2006-11-04 4:58 AM
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

What type of match should the Viscera & Charlie Haas vs Cryme Tyme vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs The Highlanders match be?
single choice
Fatal Four Way (0%, 0 Votes)
Tag Team Turmoil (20%, 1 Votes)
Texas Tornado (80%, 4 Votes)
Total Votes: 5
Voting on this poll ends: 2006-11-05 11:45 PM
What type of match should Mickie James and Lita compete in for the Women's Championship?
single choice
Diva Lumberjacks (50%, 3 Votes)
No Disqualification (17%, 1 Votes)
Submission (33%, 2 Votes)
Total Votes: 6
Who should face Umaga?
single choice
Sandman (50%, 3 Votes)
Chris Benoit (50%, 3 Votes)
Kane (0%, 0 Votes)
Who should Ric Flair team up with to face the Spirit Squad for the World Tag Team Championship?
single choice
Sargeant Slaughter (0%, 0 Votes)
Rowdy Roddy Piper (33%, 2 Votes)
Dusty Rhodes (67%, 4 Votes)
Who should be the referee for D-Generation X vs Edge & Randy Orton?
single choice
Mr. McMahon (17%, 1 Votes)
Jonathan Coachman (17%, 1 Votes)
Eric Bischoff (67%, 4 Votes)
Who should face Jeff Hardy for the Intercontinental Championship?
single choice
Johnny Nitro (0%, 0 Votes)
Shelton Benjamin (50%, 3 Votes)
Carlito (50%, 3 Votes)
Which championship should be on the line in the Champion of Champions Triple Threat match?
single choice
ECW World Championship (Big Show) (0%, 0 Votes)
World Heavyweight Championship (King Booker) (67%, 4 Votes)
WWE Championship (John Cena) (33%, 2 Votes)

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
I voted for wrestling.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
If only we had that option. Wouldn't that be nice.

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
You forgot the "Dont give a shit" option on all of those!

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
You remembered!!

Let's see if the fans agree with us tonight..

Eddie Guerrero said
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
All this fuss about champion of champions match, and one guy could walk away with two titles is crap!
Lets face it, no matter who's belt had been picked by the fans, the only thing WWE has to do is make that champion win, and all three titles stay where they are!

While we'd like to consider that WWE will have the balls to unify two belts, the most likely scenario is to just let Booker win!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
I wonder if with the Smackdown and ECW house shows being merged, if they would put either Show or Booker over on the other for the time being though....

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
My vote was for King Booker's title to be defended, then if he were to lose the title, a new Smackdown champion could be crowned at Survivor Series. But of course that would be too respectful to fans who remember that JBL would have been named Smackdown champion had Batista not brought the World Heavyweight title to Smackdown last year.. There probably wasn't an actual belt in that black bag Teddy had, but still.

Eddie Guerrero said
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
I wonder if with the Smackdown and ECW house shows being merged, if they would put either Show or Booker over on the other for the time being though....

A lot of the advanced word on ECW is that the ECW PPV in December (December to dismember.......sheesh) will feature a 6 man title match.
I believe it will be Show, RVD, Sabu, Test, CM Punk & Holly.

The rumours are that Show wants to retire, as you know, and that the title will go to Test as the only other person Vince would consider is Sabu!
Punk is being groomed, but believed to not be ready yet, and RVD is still in Vinces bad books over the drugs thing (why the fuck he overlooks Sabu's involvement is beyond me), and is highly unlikely to recieve another title run for some time!

At the end of the day though, it all panned out like I predicted.
WWE goes on about controversy, but rarely delivers on it.

The closest they came to doing something like this was during the draft, but we all knew that it would balance out by the end of the month!

Link Copied to Clipboard