Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59234 2003-12-07 11:19 PM
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts
Damn them! they took my game! basterdized the entire thing.
if you can't tell i just bought this game. In truth i knew i shouldn't have bought it, but did i listen to that little voice in my head? No. i got bored and decided that i would give it a shot. if you are considering buing this thing thanlet me tell you a little about it.
spoilers
you open up with yuna singing a piss ass pop song and thin it just gets worse. your girl power team is quickly formed and then go into an actual charlies angels pose. my heart just sank
it picks up a little when you see a glimse of Tidus, and your off to find him. It doesn't last long.

It's not all bad though it has some fun in the fact that you can see the same world from FFX and how some characters have evoled. it even gives you glimpses of an intersesting story hidden deep within the bile. My roommate has pointed out the fact that some of the cliche' may be on purpose, a little wink to those of us who have been playing this game since the first FF. who knows

And the one thing that I hate the most about this game is the fact that I know, i will continue to play this game in the vain hope that it does get better. [no no no] [no no no]

#59235 2003-12-19 9:14 PM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by the mad gob:
My roommate has pointed out the fact that some of the cliche' may be on purpose, a little wink to those of us who have been playing this game since the first FF. who knows

I'm right!!

And the one thing that I hate the most about this game is the fact that I know, i will continue to play this game in the vain hope that it does get better. [no no no] [no no no]

He's right!!

Link Copied to Clipboard