Next Thread
Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Man Sues McDonald's After Allergic Reaction to Cheeseburger

• A West Virginia man is suing McDonald's for $10 million after he claims he suffered an allergic reaction to a cheeseburger.

Jeromy Jackson says he clearly ordered two Quarter Pounders without cheese at a restaurant, and suffered the reaction when he bit into the burger without checking, according to the Charleston Daily Mail.

The lawsuit alleges the man "was only moments from death" by the time he reached a hospital.

The lawsuit seeks damages on two counts of negligence, one count of intentional infliction of emotional distress and one count of punitive damages.

The fast-food giant has been sued before. In 1992, a jury awarded 79-year-old Stella Liebeck of Albuquerque, N.M., nearly $3 million in damages after she suffered third-degree burns from a spilled cup of coffee.

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
Dumbass Knowing he could have this kind of reaction,he should've checked the food before eating it.

How you doin'?
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
What kinda moron trusts the minimum wage kids to give a fuck?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
professional zapper of dragons and rescuer of fair maidens
25+ posts
professional zapper of dragons and rescuer of fair maidens
25+ posts
Exactly.

It's common knowledge that McDonald's no longer stands for fast fresh food in a clean restaurant like it used to. Nowadays only 42% of the time are customers actually satisfied.

This guy should go to Checkers or the average local bar. They'll forget the cheese even if you ask for a cheeseburger. You have to spell it out for them "Hamburger and put cheese on it." Don't even get me started on medium well bacon double cheeseburgers or my head will explode.

I used to roam the world fighting monsters and sleeping in mud. Now look at me, living in a castle, sleeping in a bed. Aren't I sweet? Yuck!

Link Copied to Clipboard