Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1059625 2009-05-24 5:49 PM
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Since he's come up again I want to set the record straight.

beardguy was a pathetic lonely old man who wanted these boards to revolve around him. He would constantly spam shit like "hello, how are you today" and would try to turn every conversation into how he was gay, a star trek fan (they're the same thing ~nowie) or his childhood molestation experiences.

He was not "nice" or "pleasant". He was a relentless kiss ass to anyone who wasn't tired of his crap. When you tards made him a mod he went crazy and started locking threads so he can make them his own personal blog.

He was an attention whore. He would spam not to discuss something but to try to get people to notice him. When we called him out on it he would turn into a cry baby and say we're mean to him. He would constantly mention meeting other fags online when no one asked. He thought these boards were his own personal boards and he wanted us to discuss only things he cared about.

To sum things up, he is the very opposite of what these boards are and when that fact finally made it thought his retarded brain he almost gave himself a heart attack and left.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
he was gay, a star trek fan (they're the same thing ~nowie)

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Sounds like the Gaysurgeries!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Another of his tricks was posting an opinion on something, which you would disagree with and he would change his stance to yours.
Fer fucksake, just cause someone disagrees with you, you dont have to change your opinion 100% just to make someone like you.

Ok, so when its someone as retarded as Snarf and his opinions, maybe he should change his opinions from time to time, but Beardgay would pretty much agree with you on anything if he thought it would make him seem like a nice guy.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Cor, no man you've got it wrong!

The problem with Beardguy, the really only reason he had to go, through the door or the morgue... he didn't get it, man. Sure he was a dandy fop on epic scale. Sure he was a candyassed rainbow rummer. Sure he was a faggot and an emo twat and an annoying bastard. The problem was that if anyone called his arse out for it, he'd cry to Rob to have them banned for making a hostile posting environment. That's it. He was as annoying as anyone I've ever met online, but the kicker was that he wanted to make everyone else tow the Sunshine Lollypop line along with him.

I think Sneaks still has me quoted in her sig, but I can paraphrase:
I make fun of whomever I please. One of my favorite people online turns out to be blind and I harass her incessantly about it. But we're still friends.

Beardguy doesn't fit here. He never fit here, never will. He belongs on some knitting, kittens, and dominoes messageboard with people posting about their favorite rainstorm. I just tried to show him HOW much he didn't belong and run him out of my life.

Also, it was fun as hell to take the piss out of someone that took it so... close to heart! \:lol\:

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
For anyone who still thinks beardguy is a "good" guy. This was his breakdown/goodbye post where he bitches and moans about him not getting his way.

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/917043#Post917077

Quote:
Jackie, the ONLY suggestion I have is one that Rob just won't do:

Ban Uschi.

And anyone else who engages in similar childish, immature behavior.

But that will never happen.

Rob is a pretty cool guy, but, as long as he allows people who are immature, disruptive, hateful, petty and so full of themselves like Uschi and Rex in here, the other posters here will suffer.

At almost any other Chat forum, people who are like that are banned.

Uschi and Rex dump on me a lot here. It's become like the second grade for me here, and, last night, while things were happening, I got sick to my stomach, I felt dizzy, my heart was beating wildly, and my chest hurt. I thought I was having a fucking heart attack. Hours later, I felt better, but, since heart disease runs in the family - and, last night, the anger I felt at Uschi and a few others here was intense and frightening - I logged out.

Now? I'm not sure I want to post here anymore.

To survive being attacked by monsters, I'd have to become one.

I would have to match the hate thrown at me, and surpass it.

I can do it. Part of me would love to do it, as I am totally sick of being dumped on. You push hard enough at even the nicest people, and they will react with anger.

In having to deal with the bitter, anger filled ones, I found myself becoming as angry as them.

I don't want, and don't need that in my life.

I'm tired of the childish, never - ending circular arguments that seem to escalate into ever tightening spirals of futility.

I am certain that several here will merely perceive this missive as an " Oakley Meltdown", and just laugh and start threads about what an "emo" I am.

Eventually, such individuals will drive away all the good ones here.

That will be a sad day.

Rex is a pathetic loser with delusions of humanity.

Uschi is an anger filled, spiteful child, who thinks she sould be able to get away with anything. She thinks she is so dark, deep and mysterious, but that's crap. She's as easy to figure out as a two piece jigsaw puzzle is.

Life will catch up with these two. They won't believe it now, but it will. I've seen it happen many times in my life to others who thought they were so cool and superior.

People such as they really have only ONE true purpose in life:

To serve as teachers for others - for how NOT to behave, and how NOT to be.
And as a constant reminder to ever be on guard, lest we begin to become as they are.

I might just stay on, and post my stories here.. I might not.

Why bother to work hard at building a sand castle, when there are immature ones here just waiting eagerly to smash it down?

It makes no sense.

Oh, and BSAMS? You called me a "Fascist" for deleting the bullshit that Usci put into the DT forum.

And that I was becoming what I hate.

That is only partially correct. I was dealing with extremely childish behavior.
Extreme behavior that could only be dealt with by engaging in extreme measures.

But I did become what I despise: An anger filled person.

When such anger is dumped on you long enough, it corrupts and taints you.

The hate filled, childish reactions that this post will incur will only serve to prove me right - however, the haters will not see it that way.

They will rationalize, justify, and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. They will make fools of themselves with each angry post, and not even realize it.

That is sad.

I have seen this in many people over the years.

The faces vary, but the minds and thinking are alike.

I might not be back. I might just post my stories. Right now? I do not know.

I cannot again have to unleash anger as I began to last night. It could destroy my health. I have worked hard to eliminate anger from my life.

A pity that a few here embrace it like a warm, comforting, and comfortable piece of apparell.

I would miss the ones here who are kind, amusing, and fun to chat with.

You know you are - and thank you for your online friendship.

I can't think of a good way to end this..

So, one word will have to suffice:

Peace.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi

Nope.
There were at least a dozen or so times he said something, which I said he was wrong about, and he backed down and said I was right.

As long as it wasnt "offensive" to him, he would often switch his opinions to match yours.

The whole thing with deleting shit and asking for people to be banned was probably the straw that broke the camels back with me, but I think what really pushed me over the edge wasnt actually Beardgay, it was when Rob changed your name.
It pissed me off that Rob bought into his shit!

crook
25+ posts
crook
25+ posts
Funny man. He was great as a team.

I wonder what it feels like to work alone.

bum
25+ posts
bum
25+ posts
Ask me. I do it every week.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän

Nope.
There were at least a dozen or so times he said something, which I said he was wrong about, and he backed down and said I was right.

As long as it wasnt "offensive" to him, he would often switch his opinions to match yours.

The whole thing with deleting shit and asking for people to be banned was probably the straw that broke the camels back with me, but I think what really pushed me over the edge wasnt actually Beardgay, it was when Rob changed your name.
It pissed me off that Rob bought into his shit!

I meant I thought Reax got it wrong. I'm not doing the best job at "replying" to the right post these days...

Yeah, I never actually got mad at Beardguy... despite his insistence that I was a bitter, angry bitch. I got annoyed sometimes, eye-rolly... but Rob changing my name and de-modding me kinda irked me for ...I think it was a few minutes. Well, it still sucks not being MOD anywhere, I still think Rob doubled-back on his own free-for-all rules with that move... fuck, I've completely lost the plot.

Beardguy sucks ass. His death be praised!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
ah, yes... I don't think BG being a "kiss-ass" or "attention whore" is what the problem was. Hell -- I defy you to find a bigger attention whore than myself! And by GOD do I kiss my own shiny luscious ass!

but he was a twat that couldn't roll. So fuck 'im.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I meant I thought Reax got it wrong.

Where was I wrong? I thought we were saying the same thing?

Rob changing your name is the worst thing he's ever done here. Its more proof he'll stand up for the gays no matter what.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Its more proof he'll stand up for the gays no matter what.

Rob will stand up for any man!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Jimmy Olsen: I'm Jimmy Olsen, WGBS TV, can I talk to you for a minute?
Man: Sure.
Jimmy Olsen: How do you like Washington?
Man: GREAT!
Jimmy Olsen: What do you think of that tree up there?
Man: FANTASTIC! I'M FROM OREGON!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Are you on dope?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Since he's come up again

You mean by this thread? \:lol\:

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
No, by snarf's little "rex is a bully" thread.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Yes. I miss him. He's the only one who ever showed me any true attention. \:\(

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: wonder mcgroin
Yes. I miss him. He's the only one who ever showed me any true attention. \:\(

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i forgot pro was a beardguy cheerleader wasnt he?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Pariah nerdy User Bow down to combaticus!
15000+ posts 50 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: The truth about beardguy

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
Since he's come up again

You mean by this thread? \:lol\:

You really should try reading other threads before stumbling in like this.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän

The whole thing with deleting shit and asking for people to be banned was probably the straw that broke the camels back with me, but I think what really pushed me over the edge wasnt actually Beardgay, it was when Rob changed your name. It pissed me off that Rob bought into his shit!

Yeah, I never actually got mad at Beardguy... despite his insistence that I was a bitter, angry bitch. I got annoyed sometimes, eye-rolly... but Rob changing my name and de-modding me kinda irked me for ...I think it was a few minutes. Well, it still sucks not being MOD anywhere, I still think Rob doubled-back on his own free-for-all rules with that move... fuck, I've completely lost the plot.

i never cared what uschi (or anyone) said to beardguy (or anyone). to be honest, i didn't even care enough to follow what the fuck they were fighting about. the only thing lame about it to me was her editing posts, which i've always hated. i took away her ability to edit posts, let her continue to say whatever she wanted, and haven't cared since!

giant picture
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
*shrug* what irked me was getting blanket de-modded. I left his shit alone in the politifuk forum but you still took that mod away from me.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
no one should be mod!

no one!

giant picture
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Since he's come up again I want to set the record straight.

beardguy was a pathetic lonely old man who wanted these boards to revolve around him. He would constantly spam shit like "hello, how are you today" and would try to turn every conversation into how he was gay, a star trek fan (they're the same thing ~nowie) or his childhood molestation experiences.

He was not "nice" or "pleasant". He was a relentless kiss ass to anyone who wasn't tired of his crap. When you tards made him a mod he went crazy and started locking threads so he can make them his own personal blog.

He was an attention whore. He would spam not to discuss something but to try to get people to notice him. When we called him out on it he would turn into a cry baby and say we're mean to him. He would constantly mention meeting other fags online when no one asked. He thought these boards were his own personal boards and he wanted us to discuss only things he cared about.

To sum things up, he is the very opposite of what these boards are and when that fact finally made it thought his retarded brain he almost gave himself a heart attack and left.

In light of Beardguys's departing so-called "breakdown" post...

1) I don't think you disproved that Beardguy is a nice guy.

2) What Nowhereman said in Snarf's topic about Beardguy allegedly leaving for health reasons because it was "killing" him...

... is also not proven. Beardguy said it did affect his health, but did not say it would kill him. He said he could go on posting here forever, but chose not to subject himself to more of it, and chose to leave.

3) the great nazi oppressor Beardguy was not alone in wanting a crackdown on the abusiveness of you (Rex) and Uschi.
A) Cowgirl Jack objected to what Uschi did, and restored Beardguys posts to what they were before Uschi altered them).
B) Rob Kamphausen as well (in the topic), said that while not believing in censoring or deleting posts, felt Uschi's editing of Beardguy's posts was over the line, and while saying he wouldn't do what Cowgirl Jack did in restoring Beardguy's posts to what they were BEFORE Uschi changed them, he did not object to her restoring them.
and most importantly:
C) Rob Kamphausen REMOVED USCHI AS MOD.

That would tend to indicate that Beardguy, for whatever flaws, is on the side of the angels on this one, and not the mean guy and opressor of free speech you allege him to be.

For anyone who doesn't know, the topic in question was a WRITER'S BLOCK topic, where Beardguy periodically over 2 years built the topic, and it was a very personal work for him. And Uschi created a beheaded image of Beardguy with the giant caption "THIS IS HOW I LIKE BEARDGUY" or equivalent, and edited the image into every last one of Beardguy's posts.

There is a huge difference, HUGE between editing someone's posts to a political topic or media, women or whatever, and editing their personal work on writer's block. And far from Beardguy being a nazi for wanting control of that personal stuff, there was some considerable consensus that Uschi was way over the line.

There is a difference between free speech such as political/other opinion, and just vandalizing someone else's work. Much of what Rex and Uschi post is not expression of anything that deserves to be protected, it's just online vandalism of someone else's free speech.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
he promised to ass fuck you didnt he?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Beardguys' departing post, from Retarded Shit link above

Uschi and Rex dump on me a lot here. It's become like the second grade for me here, and, last night, while things were happening, I got sick to my stomach, I felt dizzy, my heart was beating wildly, and my chest hurt. I thought I was having a fucking heart attack. Hours later, I felt better, but, since heart disease runs in the family - and, last night, the anger I felt at Uschi and a few others here was intense and frightening - I logged out.

Now? I'm not sure I want to post here anymore.

To survive being attacked by monsters, I'd have to become one.

I would have to match the hate thrown at me, and surpass it.

I can do it. Part of me would love to do it, as I am totally sick of being dumped on. You push hard enough at even the nicest people, and they will react with anger.

In having to deal with the bitter, anger filled ones, I found myself becoming as angry as them.

I don't want, and don't need that in my life.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

He told me to let you know, the offer's still open.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy, just shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you're talking about. If you like Beardguy so much, go find him and start up your own message board that specializes in forcing everyone to be nice to one another, pre-1985 comics, Star Trek, cats, and homosexuality. This board is what it is. You've been here long enough to know that a decent part of this place is based upon the freedom to goof on one another and generally make fun. It's funny how little you had to say about what happened to Beardguy at the time it was happening. It's even funnier how you support people shitting on people you don't like (like the former Insurgents). But you're not so allowing of that behavior when it's happening to you or one of your "friends." You're a hypocrite, so just fuck off.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You do realise that you just told basams that Beardgay did actually offer to ass fuck you?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

well thats nice for you then, I was afraid that your recent bitterness was because that boat has sailed. are you taking him up on the offer?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
He's also taking him up the arse!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
its kinda creepy that beardguy wanted me to know about their ass fucking!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User a man's signature quote is inversely proportionate to his cock size
4000+ posts 11 minutes 23 seconds ago Making a new reply
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: Re: The truth about beardguy

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
\:lol\:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard