Next Thread
Print Thread
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Quote:
While the big Hollywood players puzzle over what to do about bringing the classic comic strip character 'Buck Rogers' to the big screen, leave it to the more agile independent filmmakers of the web to crack it.

It turns out that early in the year the folks who made the well received fan films 'Star Trek: The New Voyages' signed a deal with Dille Syndication Company to generate an authorized web serial based on the original space cowboy, a man out of time who wakes up in a 25th century world marked by high technology, warring tribes and women's lib!

TrekMovie.com reported on the deal way back in January. James Cawley, who shepherded the 'Trek' series under his Cawley Entertainment Company banner, is producing and (persumably) directing the serial. Flint Dille is also executive producing. Bobby Quinn Rice (who played Peter Kirk in the 'Trek' series) stars as Buck.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
few posts
few posts
pooh tried to get honey from the bees by pretending to be a cloud... again... and he fell on my house... oh dear

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
This alt is only slightly funnier than Mopius.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You should put more effort into it.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
no, you should!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
nah, ain't worth it.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
While the big Hollywood players puzzle over what to do about bringing the classic comic strip character 'Buck Rogers' to the big screen, leave it to the more agile independent filmmakers of the web to crack it.

It turns out that early in the year the folks who made the well received fan films 'Star Trek: The New Voyages' signed a deal with Dille Syndication Company to generate an authorized web serial based on the original space cowboy, a man out of time who wakes up in a 25th century world marked by high technology, warring tribes and women's lib!

TrekMovie.com reported on the deal way back in January. James Cawley, who shepherded the 'Trek' series under his Cawley Entertainment Company banner, is producing and (persumably) directing the serial. Flint Dille is also executive producing. Bobby Quinn Rice (who played Peter Kirk in the 'Trek' series) stars as Buck.

izzit gonna be cg?

giant picture
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Frank Miller was attached until the Spirit turned out like shat.

I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
If the teaser's any indication, the actual series should be ten kinds of awesome.

Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chris Oakley
If the teaser's any indication, the actual series should be ten kinds of awesome.

Shut the Fuck up you Cunt

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

Link Copied to Clipboard