Next Thread
Print Thread
PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
If you were a few hours away from getting fried......what would your last meal be?

I was just talking about Cheeseburgers with Uschi and Jacktheknife and it got me thinking.......mine would defintely be a Cheeseburger (well done) with fries and onion rings on the side. Washed down with a Vanilla Milkshake. MMmmmmmmmmmmm. [DOH!]

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I would want garlic. LOTS of garlic. Straight cloves. And saurkraut. And vinegar. Stuff to really stink up the room when they're all taking their sweet-ass time settin' the shit up. Then something really potent to knock my brains out my head sos I have NO idea what's happening.

PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Uschi:
I would want garlic. LOTS of garlic. Straight cloves. And saurkraut. And vinegar. Stuff to really stink up the room when they're all taking their sweet-ass time settin' the shit up. Then something really potent to knock my brains out my head sos I have NO idea what's happening.

I like the idea about stinking up the room. Hey who farted??? [gulp!]

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The flesh of un-believers.

PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Jaburg53:
The flesh of un-believers.

Damn you .....that was my second choice. [eh?]

betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
A nice rack of lamb served with a red wine sauce.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I'd have to go with the McDonald's thing..

Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Large Fries, Vinalla Shake..... Maybe if the shake froze my head, I wouldn't feel myself getting turned into a crispy critter...

------------------------------------------------

" I Think we just killed our Science Teacher...."

" Great, there goes my D in science..."

From the Movie, MY SCIENCE PROJECT

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I dont know any of you.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'm scared.

100+ posts
100+ posts
I'd say skip the meal, just give me a bottle of whiskey.

Cause my plan would be to kill myself with Alchohol poisoning just so I can cheat the MAN out of being able to kill me.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Wait a minute.

You're about to die and all you can think of is food?

What about sex, don't you think that might be more important than dying with a full stomach?

I guess the argument could be made that having sex before being put to death might be too traumatic psychologicaly, but still, I rather have sex than food before I die.

If I can only have food then make it some of everything, McDonald's (all the burgers), Dominoes (three different kind of pizzas), KFC (just breasts since they have the more meat), Baskin Robbins (ALL 31 flavors!!), Hagen Dhaz(sp?), what's the other one with the ice cream? It's red, can't remember the name!!, Sara Lee chocolate cake, and a stomach pump with some pepto...

100+ posts
100+ posts
Alright. You talked me into it. I'd tell the Warden to bring me a bottle of whiskey AND a whore.

500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by JacktheKnife:
Alright. You talked me into it. I'd tell the Warden to bring me a bottle of whiskey AND a whore.

There you go. Now it's a fun execution! lol

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
I'd eat a lot of Butter.

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Buh-leeee dat!

100+ posts
100+ posts
GASP! TK...you changed your avatar. I didnt even recognize you.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Big 20 oz porterhouse that has spent the last few days marinating, grilled nice and slow. Corn on the cob drenched in butter, a loaf of warm bread from Longhorn or Thirsty Dog, a baked sweet potato all buttered and covered in cinnamon, and a 12 of Corona with little limes. For dessert? A nice warm slice of home-made apple pie, topped with vanilla ice cream.

Yeah, I've thought about it quite a bit...

ZOD Offline
2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Zod would eat and eat and eat continously and get so fat that he could not fit into the gas chamber! Zod shall not pay for killing a billion people on a whim!! [biiiig grin]

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by JacktheKnife:

LMAO! :lol:

Make sure the whiskey is Jamesons...

It's a tie between my mom's rice and beans con tostones and pasteles,

or

A steak from Peter Luger's - cooked rare.
Their spinach, and home fries.
Jamesons to drink.

Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.

Fuck it - I'm about to fry - diets and indigestion go out the window. [mwah hwah haa]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by TK-069:
I'd eat a lot of Butter.

Does Butter know that's your last wish?

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Well she does now!

PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
[izzat so?] For Krissy

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Totally chocolate. I could go for a whole swimming pool full of chocolate right now. Just swim. Swim and be happy.

1 post
1 post
Better yet, after you eat as much as you could, they fry you in it.

Chocolate's a good conductor, so I've heard.

It's true! It's damn true!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Deep fat fried! In a vat at McDoogles!

I hate McDoogles.

Mmmm. Ramen noodles with egg and tunafish and hotsauce and onions and soysauce - the good stuff kambodian Phany hoooks us up.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
An entire Oreo cookie cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory and a Hershey Pie.

Though that "flesh of un-believers" idea sounds mighty yummy.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
It's amazing that there's an entire board of these losers with no lives. I guess if you have no friends in real life, and no girl would ever want you, spamming message boards might be the only thing left.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
PJP FOR MOD!

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
The Night I Called The Old Man Out
Garth Brooks

The dining room fell silent
I can't believe what I just said
I just told my dad he's full of it
And I watched his face turn red
And I should've said, "I'm sorry"
But I matched him shout for shout
I can still hear that screen door slammin'
The night I called him out

He said, "Son it's gonna hurt me more than it hurts you"
But somehow I couldn't help but have my doubts
'Cause I'd seen my own dear brothers crawl back in the house
Each time they called the old man out

Fist to fist and eye to eye
Standin' toe to toe
He would've let me walk away
But I just would not let it go
Years of my frustration
Had let me to this night
Now he'll pay for all the times that he's been right

It was over in a minute
That's when I realized
The blood came from my mouth and nose
But the tears came from his eyes
And in memory of that fateful night
I know the greatest pain was his
And I just pray some day I'm half the man he is

Just like my own dear brothers
I crawled back in the house
The night I called the old man out

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Iron Chef America: The Series is an American cooking show based on Fuji Television's Iron Chef, and is the second American adaptation of the series, following the failed Iron Chef USA. The show is produced by Food Network, which also carried a dubbed version of the original Iron Chef. Like the original Japanese program, the program is a sort of culinary game show. In each episode, a new challenger chef "battles" one of the resident "Iron Chefs" in a one-hour cooking competition based on a theme ingredient.The show is presented as a successor to the original Iron Chef, as opposed to being a remake. The Chairman is portrayed by martial arts expert Mark Dacascos, who is introduced as the nephew of the original Japanese chairman Takeshi Kaga. The commentary is provided solely by Alton Brown, and Kevin Brauch is the floor reporter.
Per the introduction fiction from the Battle of the Masters miniseries (and ignoring story elements from the 2002 Iron Chef Japan Cup Special), Chairman Kaga (the character) has ordered his nephew to continue the tradition of Kitchen Stadium, this time in New York's Chelsea Market. For the inaugural battle, the elder Chairman dispatched two Iron Chefs: Hiroyuki Sakai and Masaharu Morimoto.Unlike the original Iron Chef or Iron Chef USA, Alton Brown, rather than the Chairman, is credited as the show's host.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts

The rules in Iron Chef America are thought to favor the Iron Chef less
than the original program, however, some challengers have noted favoritism in the
selection of theme ingredients. On Iron Chef the Iron Chef's food was always tasted
second, while on Iron Chef America, a coin toss before the show determines which chef's
food is tasted first. Chefs also have a tendency to borrow equipment from the opposite
side of Kitchen Stadium when the corresponding equipment on their side breaks down (which
occurred surprisingly frequently in the first season).

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
Ronald Reagan

The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them away.
Ronald Reagan

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Reagan made his debut on television 7 December 1950 as a detective on the CBS Airflyte Theater adaptation of an Agatha Christie novel. After a dozen appearances over the next four years on various shows, Reagan's big television break came when Taft Schreiber of MCA acquainted him with G.E. Theater. Reagan hosted this popular Sunday evening show from 1954 to 1962, starring in thirty-four episodes himself. Reagan was one of the first movie stars to see the potential of television and, as host, he introduced such Hollywood notables as Joan Crawford, Alan Ladd, and Fred Astaire to their television debuts. He also became a goodwill ambassador for G.E.--plugging G.E. products, meeting G.E. executives, and speaking to G.E. employees all over the country. This proved fine training for his future political career as he honed his speaking skills, fashioned his viewpoints, and gained exposure to middle-America.

In 1964, Reagan began a two-season stint as host of Death Valley Days which he had to relinquish when he announced his candidacy for governor of California in January 1966. During his terms as Governor of California (1966-74), Reagan made frequent televised appearances on Report to the People.

The hinge between Reagan's acting and political careers swung on a nationally televised speech, "A Time for Choosing," on 27 October 1964. This speech for Barry Goldwater, which David Broder hailed as "the most successful political debut since William Jennings Bryan electrified the 1896 Democratic convention with his 'Cross of Gold' speech," brought in over one million dollars for the Republican candidate and marked the beginning of Reagan's reign as the leading conservative for the next twenty-five years.

By 1980, the year Reagan was elected president for the first of his two terms, more people received their political information from television than from any other source. Reagan's experience as an actor on the screen and on television gave him an enormous advantage as politics moved fully into its television era. His mastery of the television medium earned for him the title, "the great communicator." He perfected the art of "going public," appealing to the American public on television to put pressure on Congress to support his policies. The rhetoric of this "prime-time president" suited television perfectly. Whether delivering a State of the Union address, eulogizing the crew of the Challenger, or speaking directly to the nation about his strategic defense initiative he captured the audience's attention by appealing to shared values, creating a vision of a better future, telling stories of heroes, evoking memories of a mythic past, exuding a spirit of "can-do" optimism, and converting complex issues into simple language the people could understand and enjoy.

He understood that television is more like the oral tradition committed to narratival communication than like the literate tradition committed to linear, factual communication. As Denton puts it, in video politics, "how something is said is more important than what is said." Reagan surmounted his numerous gaffes and factual inaccuracies until the Iran-Contra affair, when it became apparent that his style could not extricate him from the suspicion that he knew more than he was telling the American public.

His administration also greatly expanded the Office of Communication to coordinate White House public relations, stage important announcements, control press conferences, and create visual productions such as That's America, shown at the 1984 Republican convention. Image management and manipulation increased in importance because of television. Reagan's aides perfected a new political art form--the visual press release--whereby Reagan could take credit for new housing starts while visiting a construction site in Fort Worth or announce a new welfare initiative during a visit to a nursing home.

Ronald Reagan was an average television actor but a peerless television politician. Both Reagan and his staff set the standard by which future administrations will be judged. As Schmuhl argues in Statecraft and Stagecraft, Ronald Reagan represented not only the rhetorical presidency, but the theatrical presidency as well.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Robin: "Let's go!"
Batman: "Not you, Robin. They have strict licensing laws in this country. A boy of your age is not allowed in a drinking tavern."
Dick Grayson: "What's so important about Chopin?"
Bruce Wayne: "All music is important, Dick. It's the universal language. One of our best hopes for the eventual realization of the brotherhood of man."
Dick Grayson: "Gosh Bruce, yes, you're right. I'll practice harder from now on."

Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!"
Batman: "Easily."
Robin: "Easily."
Batman: "Good grammar is essential, Robin."
Robin: "Thank you."
Batman: "You're welcome."

Batman: "Better put 5 cents in the meter."
Robin: "No policeman's going to give the Batmobile a ticket."
Batman: "This money goes to building better roads. We all must do our part."

Robin: "Boy! That was our closest call ever! I have to admit that I was pretty scared!"
Batman: "I wasn't scared in the least."
Robin: "Not at all?"
Batman: "Haven't you noticed how we always escape the vicious ensnarements of our enemies?"
Robin: "Yeah, because we're smarter than they are!"
Batman: "I like to think it's because our hearts are pure."

Robin: "Holy molars! Am I ever glad I take good care of my teeth!"
Batman: "True. You owe your life to dental hygiene."

Bruce: "Yes, Dick, your bird calls are close to perfect. If more people practiced them, someday we might have a chance for real communication with our feathered friends."
Dick: "In that case I think I'll polish up my ruby-crowned kinglet and my rose-breasted yellow-tailed grouse-beak calls."

Dick: "Sorry, I'm not interested in dance lessons."
Bruce: "Wait a minute, Dick. The junior prom's coming up, isn't it?"
Dick: "Yes, but..."
Bruce: "Well, we don't want you to be a wallflower, do we? Dancing is an integral part of every young man's education."
Dick: "Gosh Bruce, you're right."

Batman to Robin: "When you get a little older, you'll see how easy it is to become lured by the female of the species."

Robin: "I guess you can never trust a woman."
Batman: "You've made a hasty generalization, Robin. It's a bad habit to get into."

Robin: "That's an impossible shot, Batman."
Batman: "That's a negative attitude, Robin."

Batman: "The green button will turn the car a la escarda o a la drecia."
Robin: "To the left or right. Threw in a little Spanish on me, huh, Batman?"
Batman: "One should always keep abreast of foreign tongues, Robin."

Dick: "Gosh, Economics is sure a dull subject."
Bruce: "Oh, you must be jesting, Dick. Economics dull? The glamour, the romance of commerce... Hmm. It's the very lifeblood of our country's society."

"Gosh, Batman, you're right!"
Bruce: "Don't dip your oar in this sordid sea, Dick. You might be besmirched."

Batman: "That's one trouble with dual identities, Robin. Dual responsibilities."

Batman: "In fact, Mr. Wayne is taking Mrs. Harriet Cooper, a devotee of Miss Glaze's, backstage before the performance to meet the dazzling star."
Robin: "While Dick Grayson, I suppose, stays home and works on his essay on glaciers?"
Batman: "Right again, Robin."

Robin: "To the batcave?"
Batman: "And up the batpoles."
Robin: "The batpoles?"
Batman: "Even crimefighters need their sleep, Robin."

Robin: "Picked up the seal pulsator yet, Batman?"
Batman: "We're still over land, Robin, and a seal is an aquatic, marine mammal."
Robin: "Gosh, yes, Batman, I forgot."

Robin: "Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?"
Batman: "The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin."

Robin: "Batman, maybe I should stay home tonight. Homework, you know."
Batman: "I think you should acquire a taste for opera, Robin, as one does for poetry and olives."

Robin, to Carpet King: "You must be that gentleman I've read about. Aren't you a king or something?"
Batman: "Robin, England has no king now. England has a queen, and a great lady she is, too."

Robin: "Gosh, Batman, this camel grass juice is great."
Batman: "Beware of strong stimulants, Robin."

Batman: "Robin, the Constitution provides that a man is innocent until proven guilty. And the Constitution is the cornerstone of our great nation. We must abide by it."
Robin: "Gosh, when you put it that way..."

Batman: "Man-eating lilacs have no teeth, Robin. It's a process of ingestion through their tentacles."

Batman (after cracking a safe): "It's not difficult, if you have steady nerves and a good ear. Quality is destroyed by the tenor of criminal life."

Batman: "An older head can't be put on younger shoulders."

Robin: "Venus seemed like a nice girl in that costume."
Batman: "I suspect she is a nice girl down deep, but she's fallen in with bad companions. And who knows what her home life was like."

Batman: "Go back outside and calm the flower children."
Robin: "They'll mob me!"
Batman: "Groovy."

Batman: "You know your neosauruses well, Robin. Peanut butter sandwiches it is."

Batman: "Too many Bessarovian Cossacks around here, Robin. If I'd joined you in the fight, some of them may have been injured."

Robin, about Batgirl: "She's gone again! For once, Batman, let's follow her."
Batman: "No, Robin. With my head sticking out of this neosaurus costume, I might not appear like an ordinary, run of the mill crimefighter."

Bruce: "Just because we're traveling, I don't think that Dick should neglect his studies, so we brought along one thousand key works of literature, his biological specimens, and also his own desk."
Dick: "Yes, I expect to study hard."

Batman: "You're far from mod, Robin. And many hippies are older than you are."

Superintendent Watson: "Well, I think this calls for a cup of char at venerable Ireland Yard."
Robin: "Char?"
Batman: "Yes, Robin, a colloquialism for tea."

Catwoman: "Let noone say that Catwoman is not the best-dressed woman in the world."
Batman: "There are no fashion shows where you're going, Catwoman."
Robin: "And how could a feline feloness like you also be a fashion model?"
Batman: "Ah-ah. Give credit where credit is due, Robin. She may be evil, but she is attractive. You'll know more about that in a couple of years."

Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."

Robin, about Catwoman: "Do you think she'll kill Batgirl?"
Batman: "Or worse, Robin. Or worse."

Batman: "Nobody wants war."
Robin: "Gee, Batman. Belgravia's such a small country. We'd beat them in a few hours."
Batman: "Yes, and then we'd have to support them for years."

Joker: "Let bygones be bygones. I'd like to shake hands with both of you. Can't we be friends?"
Robin: "I'd rather shake hands with a spitting cobra!"
Batman: "You're being cynical, Robin. To err is human, to forgive...divine."

Batman: "What took you so long, Batgirl?"
Batgirl: "Rush hour traffic, plus all the lights were against me. And you wouldn't want me to speed, would you?"
Robin: "Your good driving habits almost cost us our lives!"
Batman: "Rules are rules, Robin. But you do have a point."

Batman: "Cattail Lane and Nine Lives Alley. The Grimalkin Novelty Company is on that corner."
Robin: "Grimalkin? What kind of a name is that?"
Batman: "An obscure but nevertheless acceptable synonym for cat, Robin."

Robin, looking at Batgirl: "You know something, Batman?"
Batman: "What's that, Robin?"
Robin: "She looks very pretty when she's asleep."
Batman: "I thought you might eventually notice that. That single statement indicates to me the first oncoming thrust of manhood, old chum."

Robin: "Gosh, if I could just figure out that riddle. Why can't I get it?"
Batman: "Maybe your mind's on that cute little teenager who waved to you on the way across town, eh?"
Robin: "Awww, come on, Batman."

Dick: "Awww, heck! What's the use of learning French anyway?"
Bruce: "Dick, I'm surprised at you! Language is the key to world peace. If we all spoke each other's tongues, perhaps the scourge of war would be ended forever."
Dick: "Gosh, Bruce, yes. I'll get these darn verbs if they kill me!"

Robin: "What do we do, tip off Commissioner Gordon?"
Batman: "No, not on your life, old man. The Penguin and I have a score to settle."

Dick: "Wow! The rings of Saturn! This is sure some fun, Bruce."
Bruce: "Astronomy is more than mere fun, Dick."
Dick: "It is?"
Bruce: "Yes, it helps give us a sense of proportion. Reminds us how little we are, really. People tend to forget that sometimes."
Dick: "Gosh yes, that's right. I'll bet I see those rings a little differently this time!"

Robin: "Gosh, there could be diplomatic repercussions if we fail this time, Batman."
Batman: "That's not the point, Robin. What's important is that the world know that all visitors to these teeming shores are safe, be they peasant or king."
Robin: "Gee, Batman, I never thought of that. You're right."
Batman: "It's the very essence of our democracy."

Batman to Robin: "Stop fiddling with that atomic pile and come down here!"

Dick: "Gosh, botany is tough. I'll never learn to recognize all these trees!"
Bruce: "Come come, Dick. Pine. Elm. Hickory, chestnut, maple. Part of our heritage is the lure of living things, the storybook of nature."
Dick: "That's true, Bruce. I'll learn to read that book of nature yet!"

Batman: "Robin, you haven't fastened your safety bat-belt."
Robin: "We're only going a couple of blocks."
Batman: "It won't be long until you are old enough to get a driver's license, Robin, and you'll be able to drive the Batmobile and other vehicles. Remember, motorist safety."
Robin: "Gosh, Batman, when you put it that way.."

Bruce: "When we have more time, I'll acquaint you with the various processes of sculptoring. It's a fascinating art to which I devoted many hours of study."
Dick: "I sure would like to hear about it, Bruce."

Batman (during a bat-climb): "Careful, Robin. Both hands on the Bat-rope."
Robin: "Sorry, Batman."

Robin (about Lydia Limpet): "Gosh, Batman, those look like honest eyes."
Batman: "Never trust the old chestnut, 'Crooks have beady little eyes'. It's false."

Robin: "When we put the fake jewels in Miss Starr's safe and take the real ones out, we could be nailed as crooks."
Batman: "That's a chance we have to take, Robin. In our well ordered society, protection of private property is essential."
Robin: "Yes, you're right, Batman. That's the keystone to all law and order."

Dick Grayson: "I thought Lima was the capital of Equador."
Bruce Wayne: "As you can see, I was right. It's the capital of Peru."
Aunt Harriet: "Oh, I just love this game of capitals. It's just so educational!"
Bruce: "Not only that, if we don't know all about our friends to the south, how can we can carry out our good neighbor policy?"

Bruce: "Most Americans don't realize what we owe to the ancient Incas. Very few appreciate they gave us the white potato and many varieties of Indian corn."
Dick: "Now whenever I eat mashed potatos, I for one will think of the Incas."

Dick (working on a jigsaw puzzle): "It's so much harder with the pieces upside down."
Bruce: "Of course. Think of what excellent training it is for your visual memory."
Dick: "Gosh yes, I guess that's true."

(in Batmobile, on golf course)
Robin: "Let's get going and make an emergency bat-turn!"
Batman: "Not this time, old chum. Have to think of the golfers. The retro-rockets would burn up the course for a hundred yards."

Batman: "Human mechanisms are made by human hands, Robin. None of them is infallible. It is a lesson that must be faced."

Batman: "That's life, Robin, full of ups and downs. It ill befits any of us to become to confident."

Batman (about to cross the street): "Remember Robin, always look both ways."

Robin: "It sure is a shame, Batman. A restaurant with such terrific chow turning out to be a mere front for some criminal scheme."
Batman: "Look at it this way, Robin. That $100 cover charge is pretty stiff. Penguin's 'terrific chow' is hardly within the budget of the average worker."
Robin: "Gosh yes, you're right, Batman. All the needy people in the world, all the hungry children."
Batman: "Good thinking, Robin."

Dick: "Gosh Bruce, Greek is still Greek to me."
Aunt Harriet: "It's Greek to a lot of Greeks too. It's one of the world's oldest, most important, most beautiful languages."
Dick: "It may be, Aunt Harriet, but can't we take a breather and work out in the gym for a while?"
Aunt Harriet: "But the mind needs excercise too, Dick."
Dick: "Well, my mind is getting muscle-bound."
Bruce: "Ahhh, there is an old saying, Dick. A sound mind and a sound body. A worthy goal."

Batman: "Ma Parker's girl is more dangerous than her three boys."
Robin: "Her legs sort of reminded me of Catwoman's."
Batman: "You're growing up, Robin. Remember, in crime-fighting always keep your sights raised."

Robin: "But what is it?"
Batman: "Saribus Sacer. A species of ancient Egyptian beetle, sacred to the Sun God, Hymeopolos. And from which the term scarab is derived. But, you should know that, Robin, if you are up on your studies of Egyptology."
Robin: "You're right."

Batman: "I know. Hieroglyphics self-taught are a chore, Robin; but, it is a surefire way to unravel the secrets of the ancient mystics."

Batman: "Experience teaches slowly, Robin. And at a cost of many mistakes."

Robin: "I am a little hungry."
Batman: "Of course, Robin. Even crime-fighters must eat. And especially you. You're a growing boy and you need your nutrition."

Batman: "Remember the Boy Scouts' motto."
Robin: "'Be prepared'."
Batman: "It would do well to keep that in mind at all times."

Robin: "We better hurry, Batman."
Batman: "Not too fast, Robin. In good bat-climbing as in good driving one must never sacrifice safety for speed."
Robin: "Right again, Batman."

Batman: "Tarnished reputations are unfortunate, Robin. We can live with those. However, a threat to all of Gotham City is something else."

Robin: "Self-control is sure tough sometimes, Batman!"
Batman: "All virtues are, old chum. Indeed, that's why they're virtues."

Robin: "How about rushing the place, Batman?"
Batman: "Shh. I think not, Robin. All they've done so far is stolen a few items, attempted to kill you, me, and Batgirl. No, I think they plan something really big."

Dick: "Bruce, let me ride Waynebow. I'm light enough."
Bruce: "No, Dick, I couldn't allow my own ward to ride my own thoroughbred. People might think it was funny."

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Which of the following actors never played a Batman villain?
Jim Carrey
Uma Thurman
Robin Williams
Jack Nicholson

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Performers in pornography are referred to as pornographic actors
(or actresses), or the more commonly known title "porn star" and
are generally seen as qualitatively different from their
mainstream counterparts. Amateur pornography has become widely
popular and generally distributed via the Internet for free.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Pornography may use any of a variety of media, ranging from
printed literature, photos, sculpture, drawing, painting,
animation, sound recording, film, video, or video game. However,
when sexual acts are performed for a live audience, by
definition it is not pornography, as the term applies to the
depiction of the act, rather than the act itself. Thus,
portrayals such as sex shows and striptease are not classified as
pornography.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
"Pornographers are the enemies of women only because our contemporary ideology of pornography does not encompass the possibility of change, as if we were the slaves of history and not its makers. Pornography is a satire on human pretensions."

Carter, Angela on Pornography

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
"Women, for centuries not having access to pornography and now unable to bear looking at the muck on the supermarket shelves, are astonished. Women do not believe that men believe what pornography says about women. But they do. From the worst to the best of them, they do."

Dworkin, Andrea on Pornography

Link Copied to Clipboard