Next Thread
Print Thread
Franta Offline OP
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OP Offline
THE Franta
3000+ posts
Why is NO ONE calling this moron out on his continued support of a dictator who was against America? He likes Lybia so fucking much HELL Ill pay a one way ticket to send his stupid ass there?

If this were a white guy supporting some third reich nonsense the media would crucify him! Th edouble standards sicken me!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Agreed.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Agreed.

Don't we have Nazi and third reich nonsense going on in this country right now?

Last edited by Lothar of The Hill People; 2011-10-27 9:33 PM.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm no Farrakhan supporter, but I do have an affection for Daffy.

But not 'daffi.

Gadaffi I read was responsible for more terrorist deaths than any other state leader. Although I suspect if Iran's indirect sponsorship of terror were taken into consideration, they would take the title from Gadaffi.

Regardless, when U.S. citizens so overtly cheerlead for the enemies of the United States --for other nations at war with the United States-- or otherwise support terror or treason against the United States, I think that should be grounds for loss of U.S. citizenship and deportation. And wider negative media coverage, at the very least.
That goes for groups like MEChA and other Mexican nationalist separatist groups inside the U.S.

But frustratingly, Rev Jeremiah Wright gets a free pass, as does Obama who attended his church for 20 years. When if it were a white presidential candidate attending a similarly racist anti-american church, you know it would have not been downplayed, and would have been pushed till it destroyed his candidacy.

Likewise, the Black Panther voter intimidation case that Eric Holder's Justice Department refuses to prosecute.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
That goes for Mexicans inside the U.S.

But frustratingly, Rev Jeremiah Wright gets a free pass, as does Obama who attended his church for 20 years. When if it were a white presidential candidate attending a similarly racist anti-american church, you know it would have not been downplayed, and would have been pushed till it destroyed his candidacy.

Likewise, the Black Panther voter intimidation case that Eric Holder's Justice Department refuses to prosecute.

\:lol\: Do you have to bring your racist mindset into EVERY thread? No one here is talking about hating blacks like Rev. Wright or President Obama. We're talking about Farrakhon and his politics. Leave your small minded hatred elsewhere...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy(as SLANDEROUSLY edited by Prometheus)
That goes for Mexicans inside the U.S.[Prometheus' words, not mine.!]

\:lol\: Do you have to bring your racist mindset into EVERY thread? No one here is talking about hating blacks like Rev. Wright or President Obama. We're talking about Farrakhon and his politics. Leave your small minded hatred elsewhere...

Mexican Americans --or those of any other race, white, black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, native american, whatever-- who are either born here or immigrate here, are fellow Americans I look at no differently than other americans.

The one exception is that percentage who express contempt for our nation, and who have a clear loyalty to a religious, ethnic or ideological system that is hostile to and destructive to the United States.

There are mexican Americans who are part of our military and are fighting and dying to protect the United States.

Again and again you prove that it is only through slander that you can attack me. You constantly create a strawman of what you allege I (or other conservatives) believe, that is often polar opposite what I actually say or believe.

Some pathological dysfunction compels you to have such a hatred, that you need to manufacture this kind of crap. You desperately need to hate and scorn conservatives, and it's not even my actual opinion you hate, but your own manufactured fictional version of me.
You're a vicious, petty and angry person, Pro.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Mexican Americans --or those of any other race, white, black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern, native american, whatever-- who are either born here or immigrate here, are fellow Americans I look at no differently than other americans.

The one exception is that percentage who express contempt for our nation, and who have a clear loyalty to a religious, ethnic or ideological system that is hostile to and destructive to the United States.

So, in other words, anything except Christianity and White Power?

Quote:
There are mexican Americans who are part of our military and are fighting and dying to protect the United States. Unless they support Occupy Wall Street. Then they deserve to be shot in the streets.

Pathetic.

Quote:
Again and again you prove that it is only through slander that you can attack me. You constantly create a strawman of what you allege I (or other conservatives) believe, that is often polar opposite what I actually say or believe.

Hey, who brought up race, David? You. As always. Racist.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User mighty weilder of the Penis of Truth
7500+ posts 9 minutes 7 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Farrakhon's support of Lybia and Daffy

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

So, in other words, anything except Christianity and White Power?

More of your attempt to slander me as a racist.
And as I said within the last day elsewhere, while I'm unapologetically a Christian, I'm not a churchgoer, which proves that allegation ridiculous as well. Whether you like it or not, we are a nation founded on Christian principles. Freedom of religion includes other faiths, so long as they are not a threat to the nation itself that allows those freedoms.

Originally Posted By: Pro

Originally Posted By: WB
There are mexican Americans who are part of our military and are fighting and dying to protect the United States. [slanderously put in my mouth by Prometheus: ] Unless they support Occupy Wall Street. Then they deserve to be shot in the streets.

Pathetic.

You're such a frigging drama queen.

If not for the slander aspect, I'd dismiss this as as the response of a six-year-old.

I don't advocate shooting anyone in the street. The mayor of Oakland is a liberal who openly endorsed the Occupy Wall Street crowd. When it became a public nuisance (urination/defacation in public, blocking emergency medical assistance, other criminal and sexual assaults) he posted a notice to disburse. A majority disbursed. Those who were left were not pushed away by police by non-lethal means of tear-gas and rubber bullets. The "peaceful" demonstrators then re-grouped and attacked the police! At which point arrests were made. Somewhere in the middle of all this, one lone guy was unfortunately beaned on the head with a cannister and got a concussion. For which said Oakland mayor met the guy in the hospital and apologized for.

No one was killed.
No one (certainly not me) is advocating their being killed.

I advocate political change through the rule of law. And what these OWS protesters do over and over is frequently not respectful civil discourse or the rule of law, and not even dignified.

Even the name "Occupy" indicates a miltancy and planned intimidation.

I frankly don't understand the need to remain unwashed and urinate/defacate in public, and cost local shop owners in the area income by their disruptive presence that drives local customers out of the area. And I'm not talking corporate business, I'm talking mom-and-pop local stores.
If I felt the need to protest, I could do it in the day, go home, shower, eat dinner, poop, sleep at home and go back to demonstrate the next day. And that's all the Oakland mayor wanted them to do. No one is depriving these jerks of their right to demonstrate or be heard. He just wants them to follow minimal rules of protest behavior that don't deprive other citizens of their rights and medical care.

But you're a self-righteous weenie, so I don't expect you to understand that.
I just expect you to intolerantly lash out at anyone who doesn't see things exactly the way you do. Including thedoctor in this case.

Originally Posted By: WB

I understand that you --in your intolerance for any point of view but your own, would see it that way.

But I think the "racist" label should be reserved for the kind of idiot who calls our black president a "nigger".
And that wasn't me.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: David, the Wonder Redcoat
I advocate political change through the rule of law. And what these Americans do over and over is frequently not respectful civil discourse or the rule of law, and not even dignified. Even the name "Occupy" indicates a miltancy and planned intimidation.

Traitor.

Quote:
And that's all the Oakland mayor wanted them to do.

Marginalizing the movement as a 9-to-5 corporate job. Of course that's exactly what she wants. It's exactly what all Corporate Government wants. They need to control the situation. Otherwise, they'll have to actually address the issue. Not skirt-&-spin like sheep (such as yourself) to "justify" attacking unarmed American civilians.

Quote:
No one is depriving these jerks of their right to demonstrate or be heard.

Yes they are.

Quote:
He just wants them to follow corporate government rules of protest behavior that don't smear their billionaire cronies club.

I know.

Quote:
But I'm a self-righteous weenie, so don't expect me to understand.

I never do.

Quote:
I just intolerantly lash out at anyone who doesn't see things exactly the way I do.

Everyone knows that.

Quote:
Including thedoctor in this case.

You should run to his aid, and all. I mean, I don't know he got out of it the first billion times we had conversations, disagreements, and debates like this while hanging out with Cross and Grimm in my living room, without you there to save him. I'm sure he will welcome your attention.... \:lol\:

I did.

Correct.

Originally Posted By: Herr Wunder Tot
But I think the "racist" label should be reserved for the kind of idiot who calls our black president a "nigger".
And that was me.

Totally agreed, David. Totally.

\:lol\:

Link Copied to Clipboard