500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
800 beeyotch! [cool]

#141976 2002-10-24 2:59 AM
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Damn Girl!! You move fast! (not meant in a bad way! ) [biiiig grin]
At this rate you'll displace franta in no time from the #2 poster spot!!

#141977 2002-10-24 3:04 AM
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
I wish! :lol:

#141978 2002-10-24 3:44 AM
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
You'll have to get by me & a few others first baby!! [nyah hah]

#141979 2002-10-24 3:53 AM
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
sleep my way to the top?

#141980 2002-10-24 4:06 AM
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Do what you do best.

#141981 2002-10-24 4:19 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
But don't forget the little people who helped your post count grow! [um....  uh huh! ...  ]

#141982 2002-10-24 6:22 AM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by The Goddess ButterRican:
800 beeyotch! :cool:

yay

#141983 2002-10-24 11:37 AM
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
[woooOOOOoooo!]

#141984 2002-10-24 5:27 PM
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
robbie likes boobs a lot!

[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Quote:

The Goddess ButterRican said:
800 beeyotch!

Two years ago, and the total is only 842? See, that's the problem with alt-IDs.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Only total gay bobs have alts.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Rotflol Jers..........that was HILARIOUS! hehehe...

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Super Troopers is a 2001 crime-comedy film directed by Jay Chandrasekhar, written by and starring the Broken Lizard comedy group (Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske). Marisa Coughlan, Daniel von Bargen and Brian Cox co-star while Lynda Carter has a cameo appearance. In total, Fox Searchlight paid $3.25 million for distribution rights of the film and nd grossed $23.1 million at the box office.
Contents

The film takes place in 2000 in the fictional town of Spurbury, Vermont, near the Canadian border. The plot centers on five Vermont state troopers who seem to have more of a knack for pranks than actual police work. Most of their time is spent devising new ways of messing with the heads of the people they pull over and hazing the new recruit, "Rabbit". They also find time to torment their easily infuriated radio dispatcher, Rodney Farva, who has been exiled from patrol work because he was involved in a fight with several students during a (potentially questionable and dubious) traffic stop of a schoolbus, which is later revealed during the credits. Their days of pranking and slacking off are cut short when the troopers suddenly find themselves attempting to solve a murder, bust a drug-smuggling ring, and avoid having their post eliminated by the state's impending budget cut — resulting in their transfer, or quitting and opening up a roller disco.
The troopers have an ongoing rivalry with the Spurbury Police Department, Spurbury's local police. They repeatedly enter conflicts with them ("highway cops versus the local cops"); one such dispute breaks out into an all-out fistfight, further increasing the station's chances of being shut down. The rivalry eventually results in the governor's (Lynda Carter) praise for the efforts of the Spurbury PD, who had managed to keep one step ahead of the state police by making their department appear responsible for the confiscation of the smuggled drugs. Defeated, the defrocked troopers with the help of Spurbury Police officer (and Foster's girlfriend) Ursula stumble upon the scheme in which the local police are running protection for the aforementioned drug smugglers. The film's epilogue finds the highway post still eliminated due to the budget cuts; however, the troopers become the new officers of the Spurbury PD (replacing their presumably incarcerated corrupt predecessors) and thus free to continue their shenanigans in and around their jurisdiction.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
super troopers

Farva: Don't call me radio, unit 91.
Mac: Then don't call me unit 91, radio.
Farva: Are you done?

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Quotes about Andrew Johnson

It was pretended at the time and it has since been asserted by historians and publicists that Mr. Johnson's Reconstruction policy was only a continuation of that of Mr. Lincoln. This is true only in a superficial sense, but not in reality. Mr. Lincoln had indeed put forth reconstruction plans which contemplated an early restoration of some of the rebel states. But he had done this while the Civil War was still going on, and for the evident purpose of encouraging loyal movements in those States and of weakening the Confederate State government there. Had he lived, he would have as ardently wished to stop bloodshed and to reunite as he ever did. But is it to be supposed for a moment that, seeing the late master class in the South intent upon subjecting the freedmen again to a system very much akin to slavery, Lincoln would have consented to abandon those freemen to the mercies of that master class?

-Carl Schurz in Reminiscences (1906)

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Girlfriend
Lavigne, Avril; Gottwald, Lukasz;

Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way, I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you, I could be your girlfriend

Hey, hey, you, you, I know that you like me
No way, no way, you know it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you, I want to be your girlfriend

You're so fine, I want you mine, you're so delicious
I think about you all the time, you're so addictive
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright?
Alright, alright, alright

Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And so yeah, I'm a hey, hey princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right
I'm right, I'm right, I'm right

She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everybody?s talking about

No way, no way, you know it?s not a secret

I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
And again and again and again

So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/avril-lavigne-lyrics/girlfriend-lyrics.html |]
Better yet, make your girlfriend disappear
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again
And again and again and again

?Cause she's like so whatever
And she could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everybody's talking about

No way, no way, you know it's not a secret

Oh, in a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Woo, 'cause I can, ?cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?
Hey, she's so stupid, just what were you thinking?

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'Cause I can, ?cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid, just what were you thinking?

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Before Marriage - - -
Boyfriend: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
Girlfriend: Do you want me to leave?
Boyfriend: NO! Don't even think about it.
Girlfriend: Do you love me?
Boyfriend: Of course! Over and over!
Girlfriend: Have you ever cheated on me?
Boyfriend: NO! Why are you even asking?
Girlfriend: Will you kiss me?
Boyfriend: Every chance I get!
Girlfriend: Will you hit me?
Boyfriend: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
Girlfriend: Can I trust you?
Boyfriend: Yes.
Girlfriend: Darling!
AND
After marriage - - - simply read from bottom to top.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Girl:
Ford, we just needed to be held!
Ford Fairlane:
You got the bonus plan.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
I'm so terrifical, I even had my own toll-free number: 1-800-UNBELIEVABLE.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
Nice tie, Lt. Anus, sir.
Lt. Amos:
Are you calling me an a**hole, a**hole?
Ford Fairlane:
I'm calling you an anus, anus. But, if you prefer.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
Now you pay . . . it's called Citizen's Castration.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
Top of the world, ma!
-----
Tourist:
We're from Wisconsin.
Ford Fairlane:
Yeah, and I'm from my dad's penis. Get outta here.
-----
Johnny Crunch:
Guys like you, you do grow on trees.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
Shake me, Jazz.
-----
Ford Fairlane:
You're just in time to see what I refer to as: solving the case. It's cute. I think you'll like it

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
The Green Revolution is the Answer

Reality: The production advances of the Green Revolution are no myth. Thanks to the new seeds, million of tons more grain a year are being harvested. But focusing narrowly on increasing production cannot alleviate hunger because it fails to alter the tightly concentrated distribution of economic power that determines who can buy the additional food. That's why in several of the biggest Green Revolution successes—India, Mexico, and the Philippines—grain production and in some cases, exports, have climbed, while hunger has persisted and the long-term productive capacity of the soil is degraded. Now we must fight the prospect of a 'New Green Revolution' based on biotechnology, which threatens to further accentuate inequality.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
The signing of the Declaration of Independence did not occur on July 4, 1776. The final language of the document was approved by the Second Continental Congress on that date, it was printed and distributed on July 4 and 5,but the actual signing occurred on August 2, 1776.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
During the German Invasion of Poland in 1939, there is no evidence of Polish Cavalry mounting a brave but futile charge against German tanks using lances and sabres. This seems to have its origins in German propaganda efforts following the Charge at Krojanty in which a Polish cavalry brigade surprised German infantry in the open and charged with sabres until driven off by armoured cars. While Polish cavalry still carried the sabre for such opportunities, they were trained to fight as highly mobile, dismounted infantry and issued with light anti-tank weapons

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Ways To Know You Are In Love
The most common but most important feeling is the indescribable butterflies in your stomach.
When you can’t stop thinking about the person despite all your efforts, you may be in love. When the mention of the name is enough to bring a smile to your face, then you may have fallen in love.
When you start caring for the person more than you even care for yourself. However, there is a very thin line between caring about a person and actually loving a person. So interpret the feelings before you express your love.
One sure-fire factor is that you care for him/her like a family or even more than a family and you feel happy when your partner is happy. Actually, love is feeling of oneness and when you start enjoying the joys of your partner, you should know you are in love.
You feel corny and you can talk to him/her endlessly without getting bored. When it is just a crush, you would get bored after a while. In addition, when you are in love, you would remember even silly things about your partner.
When you are in love, you feel fiercely protective about your partner and you feel proud of them.
It is truly said that when you are in love, you have no eye for anyone other than each other. If you don’t even mind general PDA that is public display of affection like holding hands etc, then you may surely be in love.
If you feel, you can do anything or everything for him/her than you may be in love.
If you accept your partner as he/she is and doesn’t wish any change in him/her and even a gross habit doesn’t disgust you, then you surely may be in love.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Jim McGreevey's nearly-3-year stint as governor of New Jersey was plagued by rumors of nepotism, misconduct, and a closeted gay lifestyle. And in this case, the rumors were all true.

McGreevey came out of the closet August 12, 2004, at a press conference where he announced: "My truth is that I am a gay American." But that's not why he was in trouble. It turns out McGreevey had given his Israeli lover, Golan Cipel a key position as New Jersey's Homeland Security Advisor. The appointment immediately drew red flags as Cipel's Israeli citizenship excluded him from security approval from the federal government -- which is kind of important for a Homeland Security Advisor.

McGreevey announced that his resignation would take effect Nov. 14, 2004, thus avoiding a special election that could have handed the gov seat to the GOP. Following the scandal, McGreevey and his wife, Dina Matos McGreevey, divorced with joint custody of their young daughter, Jacqueline.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Jack Ryan, His Hot Half-Borg Wife, and Public Sex Clubs

In 2004, while running for senate against Barack Obama, Republican Jack Ryan's divorce papers were made public.

It took one snippet of information from those papers to ruin Ryan's chances of winning a senate seat. That snippet? Jack Ryan had allegedly taken his wife, Star Trek: Voyager actress Jeri Ryan (aka Seven of Nine) to public sex clubs in several cities because he wanted to have sex with her in public.

Jack Ryan was taken aback by a court-appointed referee's decision to release the documents. Ryan, his ex-wife, and even Obama had said the couple's divorce and custody records should not be injected into the campaign.

Ryan opposed the release of John Kerry's divorce papers while he was running against Bush in 2004. Those documents were not released. Of the incident, Ryan has said: "let me be the only person this has happened to. Don’t ask for Ted Kennedy’s. Don’t ask for John McCain’s. Don’t ask for Joe Lieberman’s. Just stop. This is not a good precedent for American society if you really want the best and brightest to run."

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
37. "The trick is to stop thinking of it as 'your' money." - IRS auditor

38. "Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man." - Kahlil Gibran

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
6. "Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves." - Albert Einstein

Link Copied to Clipboard