Originally Posted By: Lucius Prometheus Vorenus
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
Today at work this woman who has been a fervent(read whacko) Obama supporter told me she changed he mind and was going to vote for McCain. I asked her why and she said she was talking to her aunt last night and found out that when Obama was sworn in as Governor he refused to use an American bible, but asked to use a Muslim bible.

I started to correct her and let her know there isn't a American bible, nor was Obama ever Governor of anything, and if he had sworn on the Koran it would have made the news by now. But I got to thinking about the Obama supporters that make fun of McCain's arms that were hurt in the war. The way they lie to people that he is 4 more years of GW, and all the other crap, and I decided, nah let her believe it, it's a vote for McCain.

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
some of the fringier folks in my denomination really honestly buy into the whole obama is the antiChrist spiel. part of me wants to politely suggest that they may be blowing things slightly out of proportion. but then I run into a gaggle of hardcore obamatards or walk by a bulletin board plastered with obama propaganda on the way to class and I figure hey, I may as well let the folks at church keep doing what they're doing.

If you are serious, then you are both genuinely admitting that you are using outright lies to get a vote for The Right. I cannot believe either of you is that immoral...