Just got back and loved it. I agree that it's the best we're going to get out of a movie version. I'd have preferred less slo-mo, but it's not a deal killer. I agree with Mxy that the change to the ending actually worked better than the comic ending. Adrian was really the only actor who didn't seem to step up to the role. Rorschach and Nite Owl were the best of the bunch. The guy playing Dan had a very Clark Kent vibe about him.  The opening credits was a good way of bringing the audience up to speed on the world of Watchmen. I liked the little nods and touchs (like the Comedian living in apartment number 3001, and the 1 getting knocked off the door in the fight). Really, it is the best adaptation that I've ever seen. I still won't say it's the best comic book movie, though. Oh, and there be titties in this film.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."