Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Very funny...

thank you.
 Quote:
...moron.

\:\(
 Quote:
Especially from someone who does nothing but bitch about politics shit he doesnt like, and then goes running crying from the boards when things dont go his way.

Do I even post on the politics board anymore? I don't remember getting involved beyond defending MEM and a few random comments since 2008. I certainly haven't let it get to me enough to give a shit since then.

Quote:
What you are saying is that someone cannot give any negative comments on something you like, which is what makes you a shit eating retard.

I never said you couldn't do or say anything, but you do leave yourself open anytime you say or do anything here just like we all do. You bitch a lot, that makes you a target. Jeez, the internet is old enough that you shouldn't be shocked by someone mocking your rage.

Quote:
Why the fuck can I not comment on disliking something that I normally like?
Maybe you should never complain about Donna or whoever you dont like in the show, cause that would obviously be bitching.

Do whatever the fuck you want but if you really enjoyed Donna episodes and I was ragging on her you might feel the need to say "shut the fuck up" every now and again.

Quote:
Go back and read my previous posts and tell me if I have made no positive comments as well. I am sure you will find that I said in the very comment you decided to jump on, that I like Smith and Gillan, or was that being negative and bitching as well?

I really don't care that much. Though the initial thing that irked me is that you're talking about how muchyou like these actors but then complain about the handful of episodes they've had. It's like saying "I like Tom Hanks but I hate all of his movies."

Quote:
You are a fucking retard, lets just stick with that.

I know that when your ovaries are sore you get mean. I forgive you.
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Oh, and the more you post, Ray, the more you remind me of Snarf.

I don't really get the reference. I know of snarf but am not in on any personal jokes you may have. Posts like this make you seem like the youtubeposter without the videos.

Bow ties are coool.