Originally Posted By: Prometheus

\:lol\: Damn you! Yeah, when they finally got a legit carrier over here that had them in stock, prices started to climb. I'm sure I could get it for around $75 somewhere. But, I have a dedicated store in California (link: DW Merchandise) that has never failed me. I cannot bring myself to try somewhere else. The only time I did that was when Unearthly Hartnell was coming out, and I pre-ordered him from a site that had him listed first. Then, about a month before he came out, I decided I wanted a second one of the same figure, so I also pre-ordered from my normal site (which had listed him the following weekend). Come release date, my normal carrier shipped the figure right to me. The one I tried beforehand? I emailed them my confirmation order email. They, in turn, just sent me a refund saying they had "lost my order". I immediately erased that bookmark.

Good thing you did order the figure!

It didn't even make it into the shops.

Nor did the Seven.

Perters only lasted about 2 weeks - they then rushed out the Green Death figure! The audacity of them trying to charge 10 quid extra for 3 slugs!

Been fucked over many a time by pre-ordering from cheaper sites, only for them to refund my money and think that it was ok to do so! I told them that that's the whole point of pre-ordering - to guarantee the item! They couldn't give a flying fuck!

CUNTS!

Me No Rikey Rob, he's a banana queer!

I shit on Hogan!