Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I think it comes down to how clueless The Doctor was the entire episode. Him getting one theory wrong was funny. The constant theme of him pretty much not knowing what was going on? Pfft. That's the kind of "RTD"-type Who I hate.

Didn't you have the phrase 'Perfect Ten' to describe the last Doctor? Again, I see this as no different than the old school Doctor Who. Also, it's not like he was clueless. He was just forming incorrect theories based on the evidence. Theories that fit what was happening at the time.

The dumbing down of the Doctor so other characters can be important or "save the day".

Amy didn't save the day. She saved Rory because Rory wanted her to save him. The Doctor saved the day. He's the one who saved Rory from drowning and got them all aboard the alien ship. Honestly, I'm more unimpressed with the concept of River Song working the TARDIS better than the Doctor than I am things like this.

Unlike the rest, I feel no attraction to Karen Gillan,

You're dead to me, and nothing more you say will ever have any relevance.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."