Originally Posted By: the G-man
You mean this?

..SNIP..

That doesn't sound like a call for Weiner's resignation to me

Dude....really? THAT was your point? He didn't LITERALLY "call for Weiner's resignation" after the dude admitted his guilt? Was it not enough that he did so beforehand? Is it not enough he up-front blatantly stated he and Weiner were real-life friends and that he was facing a conflict of interest (thus personified by said skit with John Oliver)? Could it be that he's a comedian who never called for Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld's resignation? Isn't it a fact that his show on COMEDY Central has no political sway one way or the other? What would be the point of him asking for Weiner's resignation over showing his dick to some hotties, if he never asked for it when the last White House gang killed thousands of innocent soldiers and civilians?

Sorry. I can't see your point here. I think Stewart's doing exactly what he's always done, and suddenly you want him to go after the people "your side" says are "evil". I don't expect that kind of partisan tact from you. You're better than that, Gary Geoff Gordon Manley...