Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

I can't say I approve of everything, honestly. the sort of shit going on right now is what mods are supposed to keep from happening, not help to create. I'm not annoyed by what pro is saying - of course I disagree but I try to keep my emotions out of what should be a purely cerebral exercise - so much as all the self-quoting and repetition and other things that are preventing an actual discussion. we are allowed to disagree without threads turning into shitstorms. one person's choice of talking heads is allowed to differ from someone else's without the whole damn thing devolving into a series of ad hominem broadsides. and for fuck's sake, when people have made up their minds about whatever 'point' you're trying to make, saying the exact same thing over again is not going to improve either the logical soundness or moral footing of your argument.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Which is why, it appears, Pro was just removed as moderator.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.