the most creative stabs of late feature battles of laughy face versus dots. to kick it up a notch, they've often been stored and repeated in quotes. it's been magical.

in days of yore, insults were crafted. developed. the power of burn harnessed. maybe it was through a photoshop. a flowing diatribe. a clever poke of sorts. there's over 10 years of archived history within the forum for reference, featuring many of the same cast. it was a part of the forum that inspired discussion, not bankrupted it.

now? no. there's too much focus and concern over the loss of being able to tell, or fake, where another poster is currently browsing online to breathe life into anything. honestly, how can i tell a person they are obsessed with me when i can't obsess about them?

no, doctor of midnites, the image you posted would more adequately symbolize the boards as such:

devoid of charm and style, many discussions have abstracted into the dcmbs of the timeless "hal jordan" era. there's no fun to making a point. there's no point to even be made, or fun in the process of not-making it. embarrassing even hal in the background, everyone is making the same noise. or each other's noise, with devious reciprocity [fucking right, i said it], finding new ways to say "nuh uh, you" whilst busting identical anger spittle you later claim only your opponent does.

the result is becoming irrelevant enough for the books sub-titler to ignore your character.

my children, the playground was, is, and will be yours. if i could inceptize the lot of you, i'd plant happy thoughts and fun discussions in weird tundra worlds of your mind. there's a reason you're here, and a reason you've all said, more than once, how you hate facebook and twitter and such.

make it worth it. and work to make it worth it.

giant picture