80's Marvel had some of the best stuff but most for me was reading retrospectively because I didn't start collecting until the late 80's with the beginning of the Cap quits/John Walker Cap story,Kraven's Last Hunt and the Evolutionary War Annuals(which really hooked me into the Marvel Universe). I was die-hard Spidey and FF fan first and then branched out as I got more familiar with characters.The first issue of Iron Man's Armor Wars (#225) an issue of Thor in which it was him vs. the Celestials(which made me a fan of Ron Frenz for life). Alex Saviuk was who I preferred as Spidey artist and Romita Jr.s Daredevil was the standard. Byrne was winding down his Superman run before I even knew who he was,but my Dad had given me a huge stack of FF before I started collecting and it was mostly Byrne's take that made me a fan of FF,but I started with the Crystal & Ms. Marvel FF team and still enjoy that run. John Buscema was on Avengers but I loved the West Coast Avengers more.Inferno is the greatest X-Men crossover ever and Spider-Ham is the best back-up feature of all time.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.