Originally Posted By: Prometheus
And if you don't believe me, there's a looooot of people in the world who share the same opinion

what's to believe about an opinion? have it, i'll believe you. and why would it matter what others share? its your opinion!!

(one I came to, I remind you, long before the movie came out).

and, even though you later confirmed your guesses, the "before the movie came out" notion is still bullshit.

I tried, Robert. I actually, sincerely tried. Do you think I want a trainwreck of a movie? No, of course not. I wanted GREEN LANTERN. But, what I got was a lame, half-assed, CGI-glutted, horrible-cast, horribly-acted, cliche-riddled marketing strategy vs. Iron Man. And that's all that piece of shit "movie" turned out to be.

i actually agree more than i disagree. i thought it was corny. surprisingly, not related at all to ryan reynolds. i didn't think it was as terrible as many doom-sayers, it had its enjoyable moments. but they weren't many.

As for The Avengers, I am excited about the "get them all together" bit more than anything. Because, that's ALL The Avengers actually is. There's no meat to the concept. Just Marvel's Big Guns, more or less, joining forces. I've always wanted to see this on the Big Screen, but with the JLA. I'll accept The Avengers got there first.

meh, i guess its just not enough for me.

its like all the shitty incarnations of the justice league comic book. just because there's a batman and a superman doesn't make it insta-awesome. so much is poo. my fear with this movie not revealing any details is that they're masking a giant poo - a strategy so often seen with other movies.

i will still see it. i will still geek out at it. but the sweeded trailer you posted sorta joked about it in the most succinct way; that this is essentially iron man 3, because RDJ is awesome. thats the only other part i'm looking forward to.

giant picture