Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I've had Iggy, Pro and Rex all deservedly on ignore for 3 months.

Frankly, the only reason I'm taking you off ignore is because there's so few posters left here.

I'm tired of clicking on a topic and seeing:

Quote:
**You are ignoring this user**

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Short of not posting here at all, there aren't enough people posting to these boards to make it easy to ignore you. Not because of any attempt on your part to bait a response, but just for the lack of others left to interact with, I'm giving you a chance.

And before you return to the exact same tactics that motivated not just me but several others to put Pro and Rex on ignore, just think about the fact that there are so few left here.
Far from Pro's belief that he is somehow "saving" these boards by his antagonism, lies and outright slander, and likewise Rex's various harassments, and Iggy's harassments and cheerleading of the above, those are the very reasons maybe 10 or less people even post here.

Think about that before you try to kill what little is left at this point.

If you want the problem re-defined, just re-read this topic.

I suspect I'll still be ignoring a huge swath of what's posted if it remains the same, but at this point I'll be doing it manually, and not with the ignore function.

Um....have you ever considered, David, that perhaps it isn't the multitude of people in this forum (and the world) that have a "problem" that you have to "Ignore"...that maybe....just maybe...it's YOU that has the problem?

Just saying, man. I mean, it's one thing to put one person on Ignore. It's another to Ignore every single poster because you have the emotional sensitivity of a sixteen-year-old debutante.

Chill OUT man. Relax. Stop getting so....worked up.