Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
This is kinda tangent, but is anyone else getting tired of the onslaught of Disney previews proceeding every Marvel movie? I mean, I understand Marvel is Disney's bitch and all but seriously....

What I thought was crazy was how all-over-the-place they were with the previews. My theater was packed with families and kids. So, there was THE AMAZING EMO-KID. Then, we get BRAVE (Pixar). Nice and happy. Then we suddenly get FRANKENWEENIE by Tim Burton. Okay, slightly weird and disturbing. Then we get a comedy (I forget). Then we get the DARK KNIGHT RISES. Uhh...little heavy, but okay. Then we get fucking PROMETHEUS! I was like, WTF?? I'm surprised there weren't kids crying after that "screaming" trailer. Talk about throwing random shit against the screen. I can't believe we didn't get a 'red band' trailer for some Judd Aptow vehicle, while we're at it...

Huh. The theater I went to showed DKR, Brave, Frankenweenie, and some stupid Disney feel-good movie that looks like a watered-down ripoff of the Mighty Ducks or some chickenshit bullshit. Except with lacrosse. And Native Americans. No Spider-Man or Prometheus.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People