Originally Posted By: iggy
Finally, got out of my mind-numbed hangover from a day worth of beer and college football to watch this. I liked it. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether or not the Oswin character will be the same as the companion. It may just be that he'll be reminded of her and that is what makes him take the other girl on as the new companion. At least, I hope that is the case. This shit doesn't always need to be tied together. No old Cardiff families. No bitch writing a book about her granny. And, no River Song redux. Just, you know, finding some cold comfort in a face that reminds him of a spunky girl that was around on the last days he traveled with the Ponds.

Since they showed those humans with the eye stalks it's probably going to be her in that form. Totally a guess but I think it would be to hard for Moffat to pass up a dalek companion.

I enjoyed this but the Ponds were being stupid. After all they've been through it's kind of lame reasoning as to why they almost end up getting a divorce.

Fair play!