Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Please don't involve me in your partisan bullshit.

G-shill needs a new friend, ever since bsams had his internet turned off at the double-wide.

Sucking up to rex didn't take, and you name was next on the list of Right-Wing Super Friends.

Now that you spurned his advances, poor little G-shill will have to buddy up with Pariah!

Man, you're cruel!

Maybe so. But at least I've been able to be funny since 2005.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Creativity-bereft, too!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
MisterJLA is Nowhereman!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I am the Ill Mac!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Henry used to ask the same tough questions when he worked for CNN.

But since Henry moved to Fox a few months ago, Obama and his staffers get a lot more snippy to his questions.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: FOXEntertainment
We hate on him all the time! Why doesn't he like us?!? WHY?!?!?!? {tantrum/Glen Beck cries/O'Reilly threatens to quit/repeat}

Originally Posted By: The World @ FOXEntertianment
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I've seen that episode, Dave. SPOILERS: The Liberals did it!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
ROMNEY CAMPAIGN DONOR ALLEGES TEAM OBAMA TARGETING HIS CHILDREN

[
 Quote:

by Joe Newby
Spokane Conservative Examiner

On Friday, Melaleuca CEO Frank VanderSloot told Fox News' Greta van Susteren that his children have apparently become targets of the President's allies.

"There’s been a ton of electronic media… that have lodged all kind of innuendo in my direction, accused me of all kinds of bad things. People have called my children. They’ve been surfing their LinkedIn sites. They’ve been asking interviews of my kids,“ he said.

VanderSloot, one of the eight Romney donors targeted by Obama's re-election campaign on a website in late April, made the allegation in a phone interview from Idaho Falls, ID. The reason for the scrutiny: VanderSloot contributed $1 million to Romney's Super PAC.

In a recent Wall Street Journal column, Kimberley A. Strassel wrote:

• About a week after that post, a man named Michael Wolf contacted the Bonneville County Courthouse in Idaho Falls in search of court records regarding Mr. VanderSloot. Specifically, Mr. Wolf wanted all the documents dealing with Mr. VanderSloot's divorces, as well as a case involving a dispute with a former Melaleuca employee.

According to Strassel, "until a few months ago," Wolf worked as "a law clerk on the Democratic side of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations." Now, Strassel adds, it seems Wolf has found new work with a company called Fusion GPS, which Strassel says, "describes itself as providing 'strategic intelligence,' with expertise in areas like 'politics.'"

"That's a polite way of saying 'opposition research,'" she added.

Since then, she wrote, "[b]loggers have harassed his children, visiting their social media accounts and asking for interviews and information."

"Although there are no records indicating Fusion or Wolf have been paid by the Democratic National Committee, Strassel notes that 'it is not uncommon to hire a less controversial third party, which then hires the researchers,'” Becket Adams wrote at The Blaze.

As a result of the scrutiny brought to bear by the President's allies, Vandersloot says his business has taken a beating.

"Those people that I know well weren't affected by this [attack]," he said. "But for people who didn't know me, who are members of our business or customers, and they were reading this, then we got a barrage of phone calls of people cancelling their customer memberships with us."

According to Vandersloot, about "a couple hundred" cancellations have taken place as a result of the attacks.

"Do you have any grounds to sue?" van Susteren asked.

"I suppose we do," he replied.

He added that the allegations of being "anti-gay" could not be farther from the truth, and he is not backing down.

"I'm going to support [Romney] more than I was originally," he said.

"Still. If details about Mr. VanderSloot's life become public, and if this hurts his business or those who work for him, Mr. Obama will bear responsibility. This is what happens when the president makes a list," Strassel wrote.

A pretty standard practice for Obama, and the ruthless Democrat zealots who follow him.

As demonstrated by Democrat employees within Ohio's government, who abused their authority to pull up information on "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher, to better harass, intimidate and discredit him, for daring ask questions that humiliated the Annointed One.
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/31/new...oe-the-plumber/

As demonstrated by Eric Holder's justice department in refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers voter intimidation case, a slam-dunk case, that even liberal human rights attorney and 1968 RFK campaign manager Bartyl Bull called "the most blatant case of voter intimidation I've ever seen."

As demonstrated by Obama's attempts to shut down Fox News. (i.e., his intended first blow against all dissenting speech, that fortunately failed because the other networks --for once-- sided with Fox News.)

As demonstrated by Obama, Reid and Pelosi's ramming through Obamacare, despite that 53% of the American people polled at the time said they didn't want it passed.

That number has now risen to 56%.

As demonstrated by the many examples in this topic, and more.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Mandatory Campaign Advertising: Health-insurance companies must tell customers who get a premium rebate this summer that the check is the result of the Obama administration's health-care law.

There's no corresponding requirement that insurers inform customers if and when premiums go up as a result of the law.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I've seen that episode, Dave. SPOILERS: The Liberals did it!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

ROMNEY CAMPAIGN DONOR ALLEGES TEAM OBAMA TARGETING HIS CHILDREN

[
 Quote:

by Joe Newby
Spokane Conservative Examiner

On Friday, Melaleuca CEO Frank VanderSloot told Fox News' Greta van Susteren that his children have apparently become targets of the President's allies.

"There’s been a ton of electronic media… that have lodged all kind of innuendo in my direction, accused me of all kinds of bad things. People have called my children. They’ve been surfing their LinkedIn sites. They’ve been asking interviews of my kids,“ he said.

VanderSloot, one of the eight Romney donors targeted by Obama's re-election campaign on a website in late April, made the allegation in a phone interview from Idaho Falls, ID. The reason for the scrutiny: VanderSloot contributed $1 million to Romney's Super PAC.

In a recent Wall Street Journal column, Kimberley A. Strassel wrote:

• About a week after that post, a man named Michael Wolf contacted the Bonneville County Courthouse in Idaho Falls in search of court records regarding Mr. VanderSloot. Specifically, Mr. Wolf wanted all the documents dealing with Mr. VanderSloot's divorces, as well as a case involving a dispute with a former Melaleuca employee.

According to Strassel, "until a few months ago," Wolf worked as "a law clerk on the Democratic side of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations." Now, Strassel adds, it seems Wolf has found new work with a company called Fusion GPS, which Strassel says, "describes itself as providing 'strategic intelligence,' with expertise in areas like 'politics.'"

"That's a polite way of saying 'opposition research,'" she added.

Since then, she wrote, "[b]loggers have harassed his children, visiting their social media accounts and asking for interviews and information."

"Although there are no records indicating Fusion or Wolf have been paid by the Democratic National Committee, Strassel notes that 'it is not uncommon to hire a less controversial third party, which then hires the researchers,'” Becket Adams wrote at The Blaze.

As a result of the scrutiny brought to bear by the President's allies, Vandersloot says his business has taken a beating.

"Those people that I know well weren't affected by this [attack]," he said. "But for people who didn't know me, who are members of our business or customers, and they were reading this, then we got a barrage of phone calls of people cancelling their customer memberships with us."

According to Vandersloot, about "a couple hundred" cancellations have taken place as a result of the attacks.

"Do you have any grounds to sue?" van Susteren asked.

"I suppose we do," he replied.

He added that the allegations of being "anti-gay" could not be farther from the truth, and he is not backing down.

"I'm going to support [Romney] more than I was originally," he said.

"Still. If details about Mr. VanderSloot's life become public, and if this hurts his business or those who work for him, Mr. Obama will bear responsibility. This is what happens when the president makes a list," Strassel wrote.

Vandersloot has a high ranking position with Romney's campaign and it's deceptive of FOX to portay him as just a private citizen. He also has a history of suing people or threatning litigation. As for his allegation that he's not anti-gay...
salon.com

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Vandersloot has a high ranking position with Romney's campaign and it's deceptive of FOX to portay him as just a private citizen. He also has a history of suing people or threatning litigation. As for his allegation that he's not anti-gay...
salon.com

And that makes it okay to intimidate him into silence, slander him as a homophobe, and attempt to destroy his business?
Just for supporting Romney and giving the Romney campaign 1 million dollars?

That is his right. What Obama and his cronies are doing is trying make an example of Vandersloot, to publicly intimidate, harass and financially damage him, as a deterrant to other potential Republican donors.
That is abuse of authority, and Chicago-style intimidation politics. Vandersloot is a private citizen, with a right to support whoever he wants, even if it is --to the exasperation of you and other Democrats-- NOT barack Obama.

Bill Maher gave Obama a check for 1 million dollars.
Likewise Spike Lee.
And last weekend George Clooney and other hollywood elites gave Obama another 15 million dollars.
None of these Obama supporters were subjected to the same intimidation tactics that Obama has unleashed on GOP supporters.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Vandersloot has a high ranking position with Romney's campaign and it's deceptive ... to portay him as just a private citizen.

Unless he's a government official he is a private citizen.

If actively supporting candidates and causes, or even donating to them, somehow means a person loses their right to privacy and deserves to be harassed by the candidates' opponents, does that mean you'd like me to start publishing your real name, occupation and address? Not to mention your sexual history?

Not that I have all those things, mind you. I mean, someone would have to have connections in the government and subpoena power to get shit like that...or pay careful attention when a dumbass posts it here

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
[quote=Matter-eater Man]
salon.com

And that makes it okay to intimidate him into silence, slander him as a homophobe, and attempt to destroy his business?

It's pretty clear that he hasn't been intimidated into silence. If you read the Slate article he's actually the one who does the intimidating. Also most gays I know don't really care to support somebody who has put up the billboards he did. Vandersloot is one of Romney's high ranking campaign people. If it was Obama's campaign person you would say it was fair game and call it vetting.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:
Vandersloot has a high ranking position with Romney's campaign and it's deceptive ... to portay him as just a private citizen.

Unless he's a government official he is a private citizen.

I would argue that a high ranking campaign person like Vandersloot is actually a public figure.

If actively supporting candidates and causes, or even donating to them, somehow means a person loses their right to privacy and deserves to be harassed by the candidates' opponents, does that mean you'd like me to start publishing your real name, occupation and address? Not to mention your sexual history?

Not that I have all those things, mind you. I mean, someone would have to have connections in the government and subpoena power to get shit like that...or pay careful attention when a dumbass posts it here

You may not know as much as you think you do.

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2012-05-16 2:32 AM.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:
It's pretty clear that he hasn't been intimidated into silence.

So the fact the attempt to censor/intimidate failed somehow excuses having tried?

You must think 'attempted murder' is legal.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

It's not like you killed somebody.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
It's pretty clear that he hasn't been intimidated into silence.

So the fact the attempt to censor/intimidate failed somehow excuses having tried?

Allegations are now facts?

Fair play!
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

It's not like you killed somebody.

"Attempted murder," now honestly, did they ever give anyone a Nobel prize for "attempted chemistry?"

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

salon.com

It's pretty clear that he hasn't been intimidated into silence. If you read the Slate article he's actually the one who does the intimidating. Also most gays I know don't really care to support somebody who has put up the billboards he did. Vandersloot is one of Romney's high ranking campaign people. If it was Obama's campaign person you would say it was fair game and call it vetting.

He hasn't been intimidated, because he is courageous in the face of intimidation, and is now angry that not only he, but also his sons, are being targeted.

It's a case of: Support Romney 100% at this point after Obama's attacks, or just sit back and wait for the second shoe to drop, if Obama and his thugs get a second term.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
He hasn't been intimidated, because he is courageous in the face of intimidation, and is now angry that not only he, but also his sons, are being targeted.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Hypocrite

Yeah. I remember how "courageous" it was for President Obama when you and the rest of the Rightwing Racists were trying to validate personal racial attacks made against he and his family.

Your hypocrisy is astounding. You have absolutely no concept of objectivity. Pathetic.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah. I remember how "courageous" it was for President Obama when you and the rest of the Rightwing Racists were trying to validate personal racial attacks made against he and his family.

Your hypocrisy is astounding. You have absolutely no concept of objectivity. Pathetic.

That... doesn't even make sense.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You don't remember the councilwoman or whatever sending around the Obama = monkey's racist cartoon awhile back? You don't remember our debate because you thought it was "innocent humor", while Bastard, Knut, and the rest of the world explained that, no, comparing a black person to a monkey is not "innocent humor"? You really don't remember that? How conveniently selective of you...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Politico: Is Obama engaged in a double standard, giving insider access to Hollywood types making a movie about the bin Laden raid is acceptable, even carried out at high levels of the administration, while, other lower-level people who allegedly reveal information are prosecuted with zeal?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-Pussy
I'LL GET ALL THE LIBERALS!! 'MERICA!!!

\:lol\: What an uninformed coward...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Labor Department backs off plan forcing reporters to use government-issued computers: The Labor Department has backed off a plan to force news agencies to use government-issued computers and other equipment to report on jobless reports and other key economic data, following a GOP-led House hearing this week.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You don't remember the councilwoman or whatever sending around the Obama = monkey's racist cartoon awhile back? You don't remember our debate because you thought it was "innocent humor", while Bastard, Knut, and the rest of the world explained that, no, comparing a black person to a monkey is not "innocent humor"? You really don't remember that? How conveniently selective of you...

You have a slanderously distorted memory.

I remember myself and every other Republican on these boards condemning the e-mail as an action stupid enough that this woman should lose her political position.

I recall repeatedly, for 20 pages or more of the topic, saying that no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, among Republicans supported this lady, and yet post after post, page after page, you slanderously alleged "Republicans are all racist, and they support this lady's e-mail."

i.e., you're a lying piece of shit, and will advance any blatant untruth to advance your partisan liberal fanaticism.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Yes.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

I'll be happy when the Alinskyite who occupies the White House with his Red Army have vacated and moved back to Illinois, or Kenya or whatever.

Obama has done everything he can to destroy our Constitutional democracy, our border security, our military capability, our nuclear deterrant, and to undermine our sovereignty under expansion of U.N. authority before things like Cap-and-Trade, and the Law of the Sea treaty (LOST).
He will further crush jobs and industry if he manages to be re-elected, increase our foreign oil dependence, and drive the coal industry out of business.

Consistent with his indoctrinated Cloward and Piven strategy, he has increased our national debt by over 40% in less than 4 years, and rapidly climbing. A path even his own CBO calls "unsustainable", and his joint chief of staff calls the single greatest threat to our national security.

And that's not even covering the extent of his radical marxist and other anti-American associations and black liberation theology, in Frank MArshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, William Ayers, Prof. Derrick "hate whitey" Bell, Rashid Khalidi, Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones, Ron Bloom, Mark Lloyd and all the rest.

And of course, the latest manifestation, how Obama is leaking top secret information that alienates our allies and deters cooperation with the U.S. by any person or nation in the future.

Obama is a threat to this country every moment he remains in office.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Lothar (is a Fucktard) = Pariah (is from "Fucktard Valley, CA") = Wonder Boy (is from "Fucktard Beach, FL") = Rex

Also just as immediately plausible...

Lothar = Jaburg

G-Pussy = Rex = Pariah

\:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oh, Spametheus.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate G-Burg
It's true.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Lothar (is a Fucktard) = Pariah (is from "Fucktard Valley, CA") = Wonder Boy (is from "Fucktard Beach, FL") = Rex

Also just as immediately plausible...

Lothar = Jaburg

G-Pussy = Rex = Pariah

\:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
GALLUP GIVES POLL WITH NUMBERS OBAMA CAMPAIGN DOESN'T LIKE. OBAMA USES D.O.J. TO SUE AND INTIMIDATE GALLUP INTO LINE

Quote:
Internal emails between senior officials at The Gallup Organization, obtained by The Daily Caller, show senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod attempting to subtly intimidate the respected polling firm when its numbers were unfavorable to the president.

After Gallup declined to change its polling methodology, Obama’s Department of Justice hit it with an unrelated lawsuit that appears damning on its face.

TheDC is withholding the identities of the Gallup officials to protect them from potential retaliation from Obama’s campaign and his administration. (SEE ALSO: DOJ still hasn’t served Gallup with lawsuit)

In April, Axelrod tweeted that a poll showing Mitt Romney with a 48-43 percent lead over Obama was “saddled with some methodological problems,” directing his Twitter followers to read a National Journal story criticizing Gallup polls showing a Romney lead.

In that National Journal piece, Ron Brownstein wrote that the polls showing Romney leading the president had “a sample that looks much more like the electorate in 2010 than the voting population that is likely to turn out in 2012.”

Internally, Gallup officials discussed via email how to respond Axelrod’s accusations. One suggested that it “seems like a pretty good time for a blog response,” and named a potential writer.

In response to that suggestion, another senior Gallup official wrote — in an email chain titled “Axelrod vs. Gallup” — that the White House “has asked” a senior Gallup staffer “to come over and explain our methodology too.”

Apparently this involves a 2008 Obama campaign staffer (i.e., Obama zealot) who after 2008 worked for Gallup and later either quit or was fired, who is now the star witness against Gallup to discredit Gallup's polling precedures (and in the process discredit any Gallup polls that reflect badly on Obama).

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
National Review

• Nobody in the U.S. government, least of all the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff acting in his official capacity, should be calling Terry Jones or any other American citizen about the Mohammed spoof. Not only does that elevate Jones to some sort of semi-official status, but spoofs of deities are entirely within our rights and absolutely no business of the government’s. The U.S. government should not be taking an official position on the Mohammed spoof. It is entirely outside the official competence of United States military to be calling private citizens asking them be quiet, especially when they are exercising a constitutional right. Offending people is not an incitement to violence. Otherwise I could get everyone who wears a Che Guevara t-shirt brought up on charges of incitement.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Feds hunt down anti-Muslim filmmaker: I guess Obama replaced the First Amendment with Sharia law when no one was looking

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Feds hunt down anti-Muslim filmmaker: I guess Obama replaced the First Amendment with Sharia law when no one was looking

So the Obama government is now hunting down a guy who exercised his right of free speech, rather than, y'know, hunting down the islamic terrorists who killed our Libya ambassador and three of his embassy staff, and burned much of our embassy building.

Hey, makes perfect sense to me!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Salman Rushdie: Free Speech Is Under Attack

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Salman Rushdie: Free Speech Is Under Attack

It's an inspiration to anti-Muslim opposiion everywhere that Rushdie is still alive, 20 or so years after he published Satanic Verses.

If we don't stand up to muslim fanaticism now, they'll just continue the slaughter of moderates and Christians in their own country, and eventually turn Europe, the U.S. and Canada into Caliphates too.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
A fun exercise of free speech:

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard