Another of my favorites, by Robbins/Novick/Giordano. With a great Kaluta cover. It focuses on a robot marionette used to kill people, that ends with some ambiguity whether the robot malfunctions, or whether the supernatural is involved.

The Kaluta cover was re-used as a poster and display page in the "Art of the Comic Book" exhibit in 1982 by Erie Art Center in Pennsylvania, that toured the U.S., the nicest exhibit of comic book original art I've had the pleasure to see, with the original DETECTIVE 427 cover in the exhibit, as well as:
* Wrightson's gigantic original 7 pages of "The Muck Monster" (the version colored in 1975) from EERIE 68,
* Steranko's double-page splash from S.H.I.E.L.D. ("Dark Moon Rise, Hell-Hound Kill"),
* Kirby's double-page splash/collage of the FF looking at a giant TV screen of the Negative Zone in FANTASTIC FOUR 62,
* and great pages of Wood, Williamson, Kurtzman, Adams and many others.
It was the first time I saw comic original art framed and displayed. I was so impressed, I enlarged and framed several of the pages in later years from the ones displayed!