Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I hope they lose, because at every stage they've demonstrated themselves to be malicious and ruthless, to fit the definition of evil.
1) Smearing Brett Kavanaugh and attempting to destroy his life just to block his nomination,
2) stoking violence and militant intolerance at every turn (and then incredibly blaming Trump for the toxic rhetoric),
3) Democrats' endorsement of illegal immigration and sanctuary cities for years, that has led to the mob of 14,000 illegals marching up to our border through Mexico, that if successful will be followed by wave after wave of similar mobs of illegals, in the tens of thousands.

4) Literally hundreds of incidents of Democrat violence against Republicans, mixed with plenty of other Democrat imtimidation and uncivility toward Republicans, that the Democrat leadership openly stokes and encourages.

5)Through George Soros and other elements of the radical Democrat/Left, literally trying to overthrow our constitutional democracy, to reign us into a North American Union and global government, where we cease to have contol of our own sovereignty and ability to militarily defend ourselves. As I've seen best laid out in THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz and Richard Poe. Groups like Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, Antifa and the Open Borders movement perfectly mirror previous Soros-funded pseudo "grassroots" insurrections in countries like Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, former-soviet Georgia, Kyrzygstan, Poland, Belorussia, Croatia and other eastern bloc and former soviet nations. The insideous revolutionary techniques Soros refined and used to overthrow these nations, he is now unleashing on the United States. And the Democrats are his eager and willing partners, his instrument of choice.

6) as I cited above, Project Veritas' exposure of multiple Democrat candidates' openly lying to their voters, intending to do the opposite of what they campaign they will do. And the staffers for these Democrats are (as caught on video) not only very aware of it, but gleefully proud of the deception by their party.

The Democrats deserve to lose. Your party is run by destructive maniacs and leftist radicals. Your party needs to lose, and lose badly, so that the current leadership is humiliated and burned to the ground, and from the ashes hopefully replaced by saner heads. It has the militant radicalism of the Bolshevik party, and it absolutely has to be destroyed.

My side got those with medical preconditions protection they never had before.

No. The Democrats snuck Obamacare through by changing all the rules and slipping it by, despite that 53% of voters polled said they didn't want it passed, but they rammed it through anyway. And that unpopularity rose to 56% a year after it was passed. Particularly the launch of Obamacare in 2013 was a disaster.

And beyond that, whatever people were helped, millions more who were promised they could keep their healthcare plan had their policies cancelled out from under them. I've watched countless stories of people who were receiving treatment for cancer and other diseases, and then suddenly lost their coverage. And the promise that they could keep their previous healthcare was a deliberate deception. As one of its chief architects Jonathan Gruber said, it "relied on the stupidity of the American voter" to get snuck past them.

Obamacare doesn't work, and it has doubled the cost, and raised the deductible to the point where most pay a high cost and yet never get any coverage or reimbursement. That kind of deceit is not the fruit of good people. It is just smoke and mirrors that allows the Democrats to say they passed a healthcare plan. But not one that actually helps people. It hurts more people than it helps.

Originally Posted By: M E M
They also pushed and changed things so that I now have the legal right to marry the one I love.

Just pointing out...

GENESIS 18-19 (Sodom and Gommorah)
LEVITICUS 20:13 (Mosaic law: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; Their blood will be on their own heads." )
ROMANS 1:18-32 ( 21: "Therefore God gave them over in sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another...")
1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-11 ( "...the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God. Neither the sexually immoral nor idolators nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders...)

...the Bible holds a different perspective of gay relationships than you do. And when codifying gay marriage in state/federal law is bought by persecution of Christian bakers and photographers, driving them out of business for not catering gay weddings, forcing others to endorse what their Bible tells them is immoral, and with gays acting as a political force to drive Christianity out of every aspect of American life, that is again the definition of evil, aligning with secularist/globalist forces that are the side of the Antichrist. You buy your gay marriage at a high price.

My side is not evil, that is your partisanship speaking.

See my previous post and what I said above. Your side aligns with Antichristian forces, globalism, insurrection against the United States, lawlessness, slander, intimidation and violence. What could be more evil thsan that?

[
Bad eggs exist on both sides and Trump is unfortunately one of them.

All men are imperfect, and I'm less than thrilled with a lot of the establishment and never-Trumper Republicans who are also financed and loyal to lobbyist/globalist forces. But Trump for whatever flaws is pushing them every step of the way to do the right thing, for restoration of our sovereign government and Constitutional freedoms.

He is truly unfit for the office imho.

Trump is the most accomplished president of my lifetime. He achieved 64% of his agenda in just his first year. (Next closest, Reagan at 53% in his first year.)
Lou Dobbs and several others routinely say Trump is the most accomplished president since FDR. He has rebuilt our economy, brought factories and jobs back to the United States, is rebuilding our military, securing better trade deals with all our major trading partners, and despite Democrat obstruction, is trying to secure our borders and keep out illegal immigrant invaders. Democrats would let the Vandals and Visigoths overwhelm us.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...ingly_long_list

And when you cast the other side as evil as Trump does he really can't be taken seriously when he calls for unity. Never mind that he attacked the media right after calling for unity.

\:lol\:

Irony alert. Your side, and you personally, demonize Trump EVERY DAY!

The demagoguery begins on your side (and the liberal media) and Trump just responds to it.
Trump has repeatedly made offers to the Democrats on immigration and other issues, and your side slaps him away every time he tries to negotiate, because they don't want to give Trump any political victory. They choose partisanship over the American people.

It frankly pissed me off that Trump made a new call for civility just yesterday in the wake of the mail-bomber, and Schumer and Pelosi slapped him away, passing up yet another opportunity for both sides to turn down the rhetoric.

But if you're going to make the charge that Trump is a liar and a deceiver, the overwhelming evidence is that it is YOUR side that is deceitful and liars, and evil. See what I cited above.

Trump is a guy who has made promises and kept them.

Your side repeatedly tells the people one thing and then does the opposite, and then gloatingly laughs (caught on camera) about having deceived them to advance their hidden political goals.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.