I did a little looking on my own:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2018/08/0...n-twitter-rant/

Quote:
The divide between comic book fans and creators grew wider this past weekend as another veteran comic creator declared their hardline stance against the ComicsGate movement.

• Tony Isabella, Creator of Black Lightning @thetonyisabella

To the #Comicsgater who said it was bad business for me to alienate my base, you should know my base has NEVER been racist, bigoted, misogynist, white supremacist, GOP-loving zombies. You must be confusing me with some other writer. And, also, I blocked you. Bye, Felicia.
    798 3:31 PM - Aug 4, 2018

In a series of tweets that began on Saturday and continued into Sunday, Tony Isabella, the Black Lightning creator who recently made his return to comics with Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands, went on a mini-rant detailing his adamant stance against the ComicsGate movement:

Lashing out with accusations, Isabella speaks directly to an unknown ‘ComicsGater’, though it is known via Twitter’s functionality that the accused cannot see tweets from an account that blocks them.

#Comicsgate's so-called "concerns" are a mask for their bigotry et al. My definition of diversity in comics is that our readers should be able to see themselves in our comics. For example, there have been many people of faith in my comics and I have treated them with respect.
    19 10:55 AM - Aug 5, 2018

Tony Isabella, Creator of Black Lightning @thetonyisabella

See...now your making absurd comments for absurdity sake. This is where so many online discussions, especially those generated by #Comicsgate and its allies go. When you make an absurd comment like "Mandarin Lightning," you've lost the argument and your credibility.
    8 12:06 PM - Aug 5, 2018

Isabella truly believes the tired narrative that ComicsGate is a movement of bigotry.

His disdain for anyone associated with the movement is made apparent when, in response to a fan attempting to engage in a dialogue to detail and discuss the real concerns of the ComicsGate movement, Isabella responds with dismissal and mockery, rather than responding to any of the fan’s points.
Dismissal rather than engagement, a growing trend in interactions between comic book fans and authors.

There is a moment where Isabella seems to feel vindicated in his hatred. He alleges that he received a veiled threat regarding his personal home address (published publicly on craigslist, with links provided by Isabella, in an effort to promote an upcoming garage sale). Harassment and physical violence are decried by the rational members of each side of this ongoing debate, and this alleged assault raised eyebrows across the board.

Wow. A #Comicsgater just made a veiled threat re: my listing my address in my garage sale notices. That's about the dumbest thing it could have done. My fun is just beginning.
    40 2:50 PM - Aug 5, 2018

Based on what a former Comicsgater told me, I am not asking the authorities to investigate Jack, though the agent I spoke to told me the tweet he made would have warranted that. There's a second threat out there that is being investigated.
    14 8:33 AM - Aug 6, 2018

Isabella never directly refers to a specific user or handle, referring to the alleged bully simply as “Jack.” This seems to refer to Twitter user @SJWsAreForKids, who lists his display name as “I am Jack’s Failed TURBO Signal…”. Upon investigation, the veiled threat that Isabella refers to appears to be:

• Retro History 𝙕 @Retro_History_z · Aug 5, 2018
    Replying to @thetonyisabella

I'm a #comicsgate supporter. I have no issue with you...but...
    Knowing that there are crazy people all over....if your garage sale is over I would plead with you to delete your garage sale tweets. No one paid attention to them, but you doxxed yourself.
    1/2

Retro History 𝙕 @Retro_History_z

And since you want to talk shit online to draw attention to yourself, that's probably not the best thing to do. Just food for thought.
    2/2

However, at no point is mention of a direct threat made. Twitter user @SJWsAreForKids simply reaches out to Isabella to point out that Isabella has in fact ‘doxxed’ himself.

A self-admitted ComicsGate supporter, @SJWsAreForKids was not making a threat, but wished to help prevent Isabella, whom @SJWsAreForKids admits he has no current grievances concerning, from receiving harassment from the more unhinged and radical members of comicsgate (which is odd, as it seems to be taken from the playbook of the opponents rather than comicsgate supporters, as seen in the recent assault of Jeremy Hambly at GenCon) by advising that he may want to remove the posting from his associated Twitter page.

Other Twitter users began to respond to Isabella, pointing out that @SJWsAreForKids was reaching out in good faith. Isabella responded to these civil responses by doubling down on his belief that he was being directly threatened when, despite all evidence to the contrary, and responding with a combination of blocks and posturing.

• Talk, Regard, Observe, Love, Live Society @reinoe· Aug 5, 2018

He was warning you to take down your private information and then you took it as a threat. What should he have said to you?

If he was honestly concerned, he could have contacted me privately. He didn't. That speaks volumes to me.
    3 4:31 PM - Aug 5, 2018

Erik @StealthFatality · Aug 5, 2018

I actually saw the tweet in question. I think the guy was just trying to help you out. You shouldn’t post your address online ever in this day and age. It’s not safe.

Like Steve Ditko, my address has always been in the phone book and, yes, hard as this is to believe, they still make phone books and they are excellent door stops. Unlike Mr. Ditko, I am not a recluse. I am a respected member of my community. Anyone who threatens me...

Replying to @MadVillain420

You know, unless your parents actually named you "The Watcher" and you have the birth certificate to prove it, I'm not inclined to take your word that "Jack is a good guy" in this. If "Jack" is who I was posting about.
    1 4:30 PM - Aug 5, 2018

Okay, that definitely qualifies...