Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
Foil trading cards, too? I don't know what to do with the fuckers. I stick them inside the comics they came with.

Dave, have you seen the documentary on Bill finger? Its a little self-serving, but its good. Bob Kane sounds like a complete arse.

Yeah, G-man quoted some stuff here on Bob Kane a few years ago that made me aware of what a jerk he was, in his utter refusal to give any credit at all to Bill Finger, Jerry Robinson, Sheldon Moldoff, and other Batman collaborators.

I haven't heard about the Bill Finger documentary until you mentioned it, I'll have to look it up.

When I have trading cards in a comic (a mostly 1990's fad), I put a backing board on every comic, and so just put them behind the backing board, on the opposite side as the comic. That way when I take the comic in and out, I don't have the cards fall all over the place every time I take it out. A lot of the Topps comics have them, like the Kirby SECRET CITY SAGA and its crossovers, RAY BRADBURY COMICS, and some of the 1990's CAVEWOMAN issues and miniseries (in the latter case, they weren't part of the package, but when I ordered from Amryl directly, they threw them in as freebies, probably largely just to get rid of 'em!) I'm glad that fad came and went.
I did the same with the sealed polybags, I would neatly cut them open with scissors and then place the polybag behind the board, saving the polybags and cards so if I sell them later, I'll be giving them everything that was included, as close to mint as possible.